Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked (23746 Views)

Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Stubborn guy cheesy
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by almarthins(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by useni1: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

What I don't understand is why the letters, "US" appears in the article more than even the two aggrieved nations.

.... undecided
because America is a terrorist country and after being disgraced in Ukraine will be driven out of Asia

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by seunny4lif(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
SK new government talk was reckless and NK responded.
NK has nothing to lose but SK has everything to lose and including Japan

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by SIMONEKPA7: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:
Since Ukraine made the Russian military a laughingstock, the fat fool in North Korea has stopped testing weapons. Even China has stopped talking nonsense.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Mike23r: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:
Damn. Can all these countries rest? Too many countries at war/bracing up for war. I wonder why we even have arms in this world in the first place. The amount of money the entire world spends on arms and fighting wars, is enough to make earth paradise for every single inhabitant. Will there ever be peace on planet earth?

i swear..i don know wat joy dey derived oda dan making everywre unsafe & unstable
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by danigeorge: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by useni1: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:
Since Ukraine made the Russian military a laughingstock, the fat fool in North Korea has stopped testing weapons. Even China has stopped talking nonsense.
This according to the stupidity you filled your head with. Why don't vagabond America enter the war? Nah they pvssie and instead use propaganda to dumb idiots like you

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:

This one is clearly living in an alternate universe.

10 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Mike23r: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
SK new government talk was reckless and NK responded.
NK has nothing to lose but SK has everything to lose and including Japan

the weeeay wan appear strong..nah norms for south korea..nothing go sup
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by judedwriter(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
She looks as If she's seen a ghost!

Mental health of leaders of tyranny and autocratic nations should be examined daily.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
The USA might actually come to the rescue of South Korea should a conflict break out.
Meanwhile, China would definitely place boots on the ground for North Korea, 100%. Mother Russia would aid north Korea to some extents if they're winning, but imagine a scenario where they start losing, Russia would place boots too on the ground.
So in other words, both North and South Korea have powerful backups. But North Korea is nuclear armed, South Korea isn't.
South Korea is playing with fire!

grin grin you are wicked
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by kingthreat(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Imagine if this endowedless thing was president, she would have started a war by now.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Betscoreodds: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Ejiphill09:
shocked
The foolishness of that North korean leader is second to none. Your people are in hunger and the country is dire need of humanitarian assistance but all you can do with the little resources in your disposal is to build weapon of mass destruction.

I read about North country and it's funny how thier people survive.

I know for sure North Korea poses little threat to the world and if by mistake strike South korea then US and its allies will step in and also Russia and china will take the side of North Korea and if they do WW3 will start and if it start then everybody go rest.

Is it CNN that told you that they are hungry lol grow up there is no hunger there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Cubeman: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2022
princeeze1:

Good observation! Also ever wondered why every major conflict in the world has the US written over it? Wether it is open military confrontation, regime change, social uprising, insurgency/freedom fighting just name it. No matter how far from across the Atlantic it seems to be happening, the little fingers of the US is always somewhere lurking and playing devils advocate. From all major conflict since world war 2, look at the current political turmoil in Pakistan, the heavily divisive elections in Serbia and Hungary, how come the US is always mentioned? This will give you an idea of who is really destabilizing the world covertly or overtly. The world would be safer if the US stops interfering in sovereign affairs of other nations, and stop trying to divide nations into us or against us, stop trying to have sovereign governments subservient to US foreign policy and allow them chart courses that befits them more economically and politically.

Maximum respect to you. You are a learned person. In the 17th,18th and 19th century,it used to be France destabilizing the entire Europe. Now, it's U.S destabilizing the world. Unless you are a reader, you can not know the fact. Unfortunately, people don't read

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Originality007: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2022
g
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by seunny4lif(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Mike23r:

the weeeay wan appear strong..nah norms for south korea..nothing go sup
Maybe SK thought NK nukes are not working grin
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by 24brains(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2022
This is why women should not be allowed to hold political offices. They are filled with jealousy, hate and greed. Mrs. Puttin spoted
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by ButterBurger: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Human being and their neighbors Sha.
Na so Russia self talk say Dem go take Ukraine in less than a week.
America truly controls the world.
There would have been war disasters in the world till today.
America is trying to make the world true democracy.
I think it's a welcome idea
Afterall na dem develop this World pass in discoveries and technologies.
Even socially we come to be today.
Only idiots will not support them
We all saw all the good relief they gave to their citizens during the covid. And na still Dem suffer the loss of lives pass.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by CrownOfClay724: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Clean statement there.

No bite my hair cos I fit bite your nyash if e reach like thatt.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by ablejesus26(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Like se na she go come out come do the destroying undecided
Hanty rest your matter abegii
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Benny6944: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Nuke country don't threaten nuke country. North Korea is just full of empty threats
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by CrownOfClay724: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2022
ButterBurger:
Human being and their neighbors Sha.
Na so Russia self talk say Dem go take Ukraine in less than a week.
America truly controls the world.
There would have been war disasters in the world till today.
America is trying to make the world true democracy.
I think it's a welcome idea
Afterall na dem develop this World pass in discoveries and technologies.
Even socially we come to be today.
Only idiots will not support them
We all saw all the good relief they gave to their citizens during the covid. And na still Dem suffer the loss of lives pass.

If you know better, you will be ashamed of this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by Morenikeji090(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Be deceiving urself Russian got no power... Sweating for Ukraine lolz
MangekyoAlt:
The USA might actually come to the rescue of South Korea should a conflict break out.
Meanwhile, China would definitely place boots on the ground for North Korea, 100%. Mother Russia would aid north Korea to some extents if they're winning, but imagine a scenario where they start losing, Russia would place boots too on the ground.
So in other words, both North and South Korea have powerful backups. But North Korea is nuclear armed, South Korea isn't.
South Korea is playing with fire!

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by seunny4lif(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Cubeman:

Maximum respect to you. You are a learned person. In the 17th,18th and 19th century,it used to be France destabilizing the entire Europe. Now, it's U.S destabilizing the world. Unless you are a reader, you can not know the fact. Unfortunately, people don't read
Before it was Rome empire, Mogul, British, Spanish and French empires.
WW1 broken up Ottoman Empire, Hungary-Austria Empire, Russia empire and German Empire.
WW2 broken up Japan empire, British Empire and French Empire.
Post WW2 saw the rise of USSR empire, US empire and Chinese Empire

3 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by ButterBurger: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

If you know better, you will be ashamed of this comment.
you Should be the one with the shame.
I bet you actually understand what is called democracy.
Can you get such in Russia or Nigeria
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by God1000(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Mynd44:
I have said it before that is any madness happens, South Korea and Japan are the only ones I am scared for as they are caught in the middle of Russia, China, North Korea and The US
I don't think North Korean leadership is stupid enough to use nuclear weapons under any circumstances.

Having those weapons is more of deterrence
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by CrownOfClay724: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
ButterBurger:
you Should be the one with the shame.
I bet you actually understand what is called democracy

Lol.
The catchphrase.
Democracy my ass.

Maybe you should tell me what's democratic about Saudi Arabia.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by SocialJustice: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Stupid people are in charge of this world. This girl need black dick make genocidal thoughts commot her head.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by wasuka14(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2022
USA know what they are doing, they didn't want the whole world to unite against them, so as not to crush their dollarise economy and military power. You see, if there is no unrest in one part or the other. The world leader will settle and think of how to tackle USA headon. But with these pocket of crisis here and there and banditry, terrorism, sanctions, etc the USA will continue to be in power and control world economy. Well, either we believe it or not, these is how we are going to continue leaving. From one war to another accross the globe. Now is Russia against Ukraine. Certainly, many others are loading in few years to come. Just Watchout!!!
princeeze1:

Good observation! Also ever wondered why every major conflict in the world has the US written over it? Wether it is open military confrontation, regime change, social uprising, insurgency/freedom fighting just name it. No matter how far from across the Atlantic it seems to be happening, the little fingers of the US is always somewhere lurking and playing devils advocate. From all major conflict since world war 2, look at the current political turmoil in Pakistan, the heavily divisive elections in Serbia and Hungary, how come the US is always mentioned? This will give you an idea of who is really destabilizing the world covertly or overtly. The world would be safer if the US stops interfering in sovereign affairs of other nations, and stop trying to divide nations into us or against us, stop trying to have sovereign governments subservient to US foreign policy and allow them chart courses that befits them more economically and politically.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked by ButterBurger: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Lol.
The catchphrase.
Democracy my ass.

Maybe you should tell me what's democratic about Saudi Arabia.
that one na monarchy, that's 50/50 one can only pray to have a good hearted king because they make decrees. You can't take a bad king to court
So we are talking about countries that run so called elections like Russia and Nigeria and the rest.
So no dodge and change the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61 / What Is Africa Without The Horn? / Meet The South Sudan Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.