Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) (36937 Views)

Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Cakkie(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning all,

Pls doctors and nurses in the house, I need your suggestions.

Not so long ago, I had a wound on my arm that later formed a lil raised scar, though I've been on steroid injections (Tetramicinolone) for sometime now and it has shrinked to the barest minimum, but I had to peel it open, so I can be able to sprinkle powdered capsule (Ampicillin) on the surface — to fasten the healing process.

But I don't know if sprinkling the capsule on it would dry off the wound, thereby healing it.

I am open to any other suggestion that would prove effective.

2 Shares

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Omo FTC in 5 years �������
I dedicate this to all hustlers out there.. legit hustlers..
God be with everyone out there..
For those in the hospital too.. I pray God give them good health

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Iodine solution is meant for burns only.... I stand corrected though.

Anyways, visiting a nearby pharmaceutical outlet and getting treated by a nurse/doctor will not take a hair strand from you.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by SHINJA: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Oblongata: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
When similar thing happened to me, I was informed by the pharmacist to use Vitamin C as well as Beecham Ampiclox. It worked well! But I suggest you get the services of a medical expert and get it tested to ascertain if there are any underlying issue.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by benzene00: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Rub fresh sperm on it.. it will heal in 2 days

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Cakkie(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Oblongata:
When similar thing happened to me, I was informed by the pharmacist to use Vitamin C as well as Beecham Ampiclox. It worked well! But I suggest you get the services of a medical expert and get it tested to ascertain the issue.

A nurse recommended Ampicillin for me after letting her know that I'm confused on which to use between the two — Ampiclox and Ampicillin.

Did yours form a raised scar?
Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by inoki247: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just use honey...

Honey will work nd even help you clear the scar even if e no clear am finish buh honey works well....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by christejames(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Use chloramphenicol capsule on the open wound then drink lincomyncin or ampiclox capsules to dry it.

Quick recovery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by stalwart123(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

Be applying original pure honey. It will dry up.

6 Likes

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by DJGiore: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
go to pham or if dont have money for hospital, or call a nurse.

Be well soon

1 Like

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by slawormiir: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read and learn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Gunboysavage(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oppppps!
Op! You fight Lion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Go and a doctor

But the most important thing is that you need to clean the wound very well with
spirits before applying any medicine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by dboo442: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Go see a doctor avoid public opinion on matters like this

3 Likes

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Highways: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm.... Doctors alone prescribes antibiotics

2 Likes

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Sociranun: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tried it before, can't tell if it did anything... better to seek a doctor's attention

1 Like

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by MedicH: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Take chloramphenicol and pour inside that thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by chukwuoke(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cakkie:
Good morning all,

Pls doctors and nurses in the house, I need your suggestions.

Not so long ago, I had a wound on my arm that later formed a lil raised scar, though I've been on steroid injections (Tetramicinolone) for sometime now and it has shrinked to the barest minimum, but I had to peel it open, so I can be able to sprinkle powdered capsule (Ampicillin) on the surface — to fasten the healing process.

But I don't know if sprinkling the capsule on it would dry off the wound, thereby healing it.

I am open to any other suggestion that would prove effective.

Garlic will serve well. Please. Just chew it morning and night with enough intake of water. Thank God for his natural gift of healing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Dankovich1: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
slimedrums:
try it out
Try wetin out. Can't you give out a simple solution without attaching your betting stuff to it?

1 Like

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Doktorr: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
First of all, stop bleaching.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
APPLY NATURAL HONEY ON IT

IF THAT FAILS THEN APPLY MAGGOTS ON IT

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Saviourfresh: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pls, go see a doctor.
Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Try Hydrogen peroxide it works like magic, and ensure you cover your wounds.
Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by 24brains(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by bigpicture001: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Take karmora... It works like magic... Healed mine in two days

Next time don't peel drying wounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by delzbaba(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
This wound is not supposed to be exposed.

6 Likes

Re: Can Ampicillin Capsule Dry And Heal An Open Scar? (Graphic Photo) by Lightorder: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pharmacist are in the better position to help more , in THIS case

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.