Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service (287 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: God Has No Business With Nigerian Thieving Politicians / Fire Outbreak At NIPOST Headquarters In Abuja / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2022
I sent my aunty a LG smartphone, that was delivered up to Nigeria, she never received it. I ignored. But alas, the situation is worse than I thought.

Few days ago, a guy cried on Twitter how his iPhone got lost at NIPOST. He only saw empty box. The phone sent from US acutally arrived Nigeria intact, but at NIPOST, it was gone.

Another person commented on how his laptop disappeared from NIPOST, he also only got the box. The laptop sent from abroad was gone.

And there were many such stories of empty boxes. And I shuddered.

And funnily, someone commented that his uncle works at NIPOST and everyday he returns with expensive wristwatches, phones, laptops, tablets, etc that his salary can never afford. And they have told their uncle to stop but he refused, saying it's just a normal day at work. .... haaa, a normal thieving workplace.
Shame on Nigeria, we are our own problem.

How can I spend $1010 on a phone and it gets stolen by the postal service employees. Why??.

Who are the bosses at NIPOST?
Who are the Directors of a thieving agency??
Who is the supervising minister??

### save Nigeria from global mockery ###

We are a shameless nation. A nation whose citizens are bereft of values. A laughing stock around the world.

Someone please save the World from NIPOST.
Re: NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service by Xiaohei(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2022
It’s a shame what every sector in Nigeria has become! From the port authorities, airports, sports, down to religious bodies, all are nothing but thieves Nigeria has become a byword for corruption and evil.
Re: NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service by dawnomike(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Fineman87:
I sent my aunty a LG smartphone, that was delivered up to Nigeria, she never received it. I ignored. But alas, the situation is worse than I thought.

Few days ago, a guy cried on Twitter how his iPhone got lost at NIPOST. He only saw empty box. The phone sent from US acutally arrived Nigeria intact, but at NIPOST, it was gone.

Another person commented on how his laptop disappeared from NIPOST, he also only got the box. The laptop sent from abroad was gone.

And funnily, someone commented that his uncle works at NIPOST and everyday he returns with expensive wristwatches, phones, laptops, tablets, etc that his salary can never afford. And they have told their uncle to stop but he refused, saying it's just a normal day at work. .... haaa, a normal thieving workplace.

How can I spend $1010 on a phone and it gets stolen by the postal service employees. Why??.

We are a shameless nation. A nation whose citizens are bereft of values. A laughing stock around the world.

NIPOST staff are corporate thieves... I learnt that lesson a very long time ago. DHL or nothing
Re: NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
wink
dawnomike:
NIPOST staff are corporate thieves... I learnt that lesson a very long time ago. DHL or nothing
Re: NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
wink
Xiaohei:
It’s a shame what every sector in Nigeria has become! From the port authorities, airports, sports, down to religious bodies, all are nothing but thieves Nigeria has become a byword for corruption and evil.
Re: NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service by ayobamizz: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fineman87:

This is the main reason AliExpress opted for speedaf. NIPOST is unreliable
Re: NIPOST - Nigeria's Thieving Postal Service by Sunofgod(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Anything with 'N' in it avoid......use DHL

(1) (Reply)

Udom Inaugurates Dakkada Luxury Estate Board, Assures More Expansion In Housing / Okowa Lists Ways To Reduce Road Crashes In Nigeria / #osinbajo Challenge: Win $1000 By Answering One Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.