Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. (983 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election / Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral / Denmark President Receives French President Macron On Bicycle (Pics+Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
I will be voting the second time for emmanuel macron and by the Grace of God, he will be elected the second time, in france you have to win over 50% of the vote the first time to be declared winner if not there will be second round between the two that have the highest vote in the first round, most times there is always a second round so this one will not be different, macron and probably Marie le pen will make it to the second round. Here, I am attaching my electoral card, that I will use on Sunday 10th of April to vote my guy macron. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by juman(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wow.
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by Thugnificent(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nice
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by dialfa: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Slave vote.

5 Likes

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
dialfa:
Slave vote.

Who is the slave between you and I? Don't ever come to my page to spit nonsense
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:
I will be voting the second time for emmanuel macron and by the Grace of God, he will be elected the second time, in france you have to win over 50% of the vote the first time to be declared winner if not there will be second round between the two that have the highest vote in the first round, most times there is always a second round so this one will not be different, macron and probably Marie le pen will make it to the second round. Here, I am attaching my electoral card, that I will use on Sunday 10th of April to vote my guy macron. Thanks

In france election always come on Sundays, and the politics here in france is all about your manifestos and if voted in if truly you kept to the manifestos if not you can't win, that reminds me of francois Hollande the former president, he came in with the promise of bringing down unemployment from around 10% but he could not do that in his first 5 years tenure, like I said he didn't even bother to seek for a reelection because he knew he will loose, and that was why we had macron, emmanuel macron formed his own party en marche now LREM, and promised to bring down the unemoyment and boost the economy, and also make reforms in so many sectors and 5 years down the line he has done exactly what he promised,so hopefully he will be elected the second time.
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by baralatie(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don't see any competition though
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
baralatie:
I don't see any competition though

You are right, macron work in the last 5 years speaks for him.
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

You are right, macron work in the last 5 years speaks for him.
Imposter... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Imposter... grin

Ah bon! Anyway it's your opinion you have right for it.
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

Ah bon! Anyway it's your opinion you have right for it.
You are no where near France.
Otherwise take a photo while holding a piece of paper with your username and date, while also standing next to a French signpost.

I don't live in Nigeria and am ready to do my own part of the deal.

I wait! ... If you prove me wrong, I will tender an apology
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

You are no where near France.
Otherwise take a photo while holding a piece of paper with your username and date, while also standing next to a French signpost.

I don't live in Nigeria and am ready to do my own part of the deal.

I wait! ... If you prove me wrong, I will tender an apology

What do you stand to gain, by doing that kid? so france or any white man's land is so special to you that you can think someone will be lying he is living there , for your own information I don't just live in france I am a French to make you look stupid I will snap my hand holding the back of my French Id card because I don't want to review my identity in by showing the front, even the electoral card I posted is the back I showed.

2 Likes

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

What do you stand to gain, by doing that kid? so france or any white man's land is so special to you that you can think someone will be lying he is living there , for your own information I don't just live in france I am a French

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=tonididdy post=111680889][/quote]

I have sent you prove, I don't need your own prove because I am sure you are one those guys still searching for how to survive if truly you live here in Europe or any where outside naija.

1 Like

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=tonididdy post=111680889][/quote]
No wonder naija is not progressing, look at your mentality, you think everyone is a fraudster or a thief, even if you see a good person or a leader you will surely misjudge and vote a thief.

1 Like

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

I have sent you prove, I don't need your own prove because I am sure you are one those guys still searching for how to survive if truly you live here in Europe or any where outside naija.
Joker
WTF gibberish is this.... grin
Quit playing around Monsieur... Get on the deal!
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Joker
WTF gibberish is this.... grin
Quit playing around Monsieur... Get on the deal!

Which deal?
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

Which deal?
Do what I asked Monsieur

Modified: you know what I not got time for this any more. GL I believe you .
Aurevoir
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Do what I asked Monsieur

You are very stupid, get off my page scammer
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

You are very stupid, get off my page scammer
Ooops the 'living in Nigeria' temper grin
I'm a scammer because I have a few gold chains on.
You are definitely somewhere In Nigeria.
Just stop being an imposter.

2 Likes

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Do what I asked Monsieur

Modified: you know what I not got time for this any more. GL I believe you .
Aurevoir

I changed my mind, I want you to snap the copy of your I'd card, where you live, scammer, to make you look stupid more, I will snap the back of my Id card with my user name here, MIKOB.

3 Likes

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Don't run away, if you are sure you are not a scammer, do like I did, I wanted to spare you before but I realised you have to be bursted, maybe some innocent Nigerians would have fallen for your antics and bad behaviour, you promised to show a prove of whom you are and where you live , I have done what you demanded I have even done More than what you requested, so I need yours quickly..

1 Like

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 3:37am On Apr 06, 2022
tonididdy:

I can see that you are living in edo state from your previous posts and still trying to make ends meet, you don't even know who can help you from your miserable life but you keep messing around. Scammer

1 Like

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2022
MikoB:

I can see that you are living in edo state from your previous posts and still trying to make ends meet, you don't even know who can help you from your miserable life but you keep messing around. Scammer
Pfff... When I started touring the world, you were still a suckling.
Help your parents firstly.
Then help your gf
Then help your self.
I don't need your epp!
Adieos MF
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2022
tonididdy:

Pfff... When I started touring the world, you were still a suckling.
Help your parents firstly.
Then help your gf
Then help your self.
I don't need your epp!
Adieos MF

Don't ever quote me again, so now you are tourist, you are no more a resident! Scammer my mind didn't deceive me, you that is still selling used phones and other wosi wosi for living. Get off

1 Like

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2022
MikoB:

Don't ever quote me again, so now you are tourist, you are no more a resident! Scammer my mind didn't deceive me, you that is still selling used phones and other wosi wosi for living. Get off

Anyway I promised you an apology .... So sorry I mistrusted you!

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2022
MikoB:

Today is the deal day!
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
MikoB:

Today is the deal day!

Just voted now for my candidate

Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by feedthenation(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
---any stomach infrastructure at the polling booth?---
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by MikoB: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
feedthenation:
---any stomach infrastructure at the polling booth?---

Lolz, but you know this election is so close, we will have the result by 8pm here, hopefully my candidate wins.
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked
Close.ke
Re: Photo-My Vote Is For Emmanuel Macron On Sunday. by Drenimarcus(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Macron and le pen 24% each. Still so close.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EU & NATO Are Ready To "Take" The Kaliningrad Region From Russia - Maris Gulbis / Russian Soldier Surrenders To Ukraine Forces Via Drone / November 4th - Obama Or Mccain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.