Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Skipping Jamb Mock Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Skipping Jamb Mock Examination (247 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Workers Disrupt JAMB Mock Examination / How To Know If You Are Qualified For JAMB Mock Exam, 2018 / JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination, 283,319 Registered For 2018 UTME So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skipping Jamb Mock Examination by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
During jamb registration a student opted for jamb mock examination,but now that the examination (mock) is near,due to some personal reasons he said he doesn't want to write,and he has refused to reprint his examination slip,.. HOPE IT WON'T HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE MAIN EXAMINATION.

Input pls!!!
Re: Skipping Jamb Mock Examination by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
During jamb registration a student opted for jamb mock examination,but now that the examination (mock) is near,due to some personal reasons he said he doesn't want to write,and he has refused to reprint his examination slip,.. HOPE IT WON'T HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE MAIN EXAMINATION.

Input pls!!!
Good evening, it won't affect the main examination in anyway at all. I skipped my mock exam back in 2020 and i was as scared as he is now, but i sat for the main exam and my results came out just fine.

1 Like

Re: Skipping Jamb Mock Examination by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Leonardoshawn3:
Good evening, it won't affect the main examination in anyway at all. I skipped my mock exam back in 2020 and i was as scared as he is now, but i sat for the main exam and my results came out just fine.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Students Easy Earning Online / Conducting Research With Integrity / Canada Public Universities Scholarships To Study In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.