Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff (59924 Views)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Wow! Shocking

Anyway, read the top 15 Most Epic and Dramatic Last Minute Goals In Football History

https://www.footballorbit.com/top-most-epic-dramatic-last-minute-goals-football-history/
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Elidixran: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Life is full of ups and downs. Truly nobody knows tomorrow.

Not everyone you call your friend is really your friend.

A friend that cannot borrow someone One Million Dollars is that one friend?
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Das1mama: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Share for ABRAMOVIC like for DAVIDO....... If u know u know.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by InsanePsycho(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Sapa loading.

Get ready to lose your friends
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by millhouse: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
InsanePsycho:
Sapa loading.

Get ready to lose your friends
last week he donated Chelsea FC $31 million, and today he is asking for $1 million, huh
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by nini007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Beseech:
In as much as it's pitiable, he should beg putin to put an end to the war
He's begging him already.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Blue86(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
God own go bad pass than one then.
osazsky:
if govt say u go poor in 4 sec..my bro forget it
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by seanjy4konji: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
No deh put your money for oyinbo account and country...
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Fly2London3Baba: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2022
It is well.
I say what I say and I don to say what I do not say. The video is an interview with a Forex trading guru. I am not extremely wealthy but I do not beg for bread. either

osazsky:
so if i watch this i will be richer than ambramovic then u that has d video and watches it every 30 min u go don get money pass elon musk and mark Mark Zuckerberg put together..it is well
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by plaindealer: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Den don sanction the man's last kobo and some jokers are still crying that this is fake news?

How is it fake news when the man's money dey under lock and key? Where exactly do you want him to get money from? If his rich friends touch am with extra change, den go face sanctions too..

Some people no get common sense sha.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.