Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Depression: a Fracture of the Psyche and the Spirit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression: a Fracture of the Psyche and the Spirit (407 Views)

Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depression: a Fracture of the Psyche and the Spirit by constancefriday(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2022
News - "Depression" is the fracture of ones psyche and spirit.

Many Folks don't really understand what the term "Depression" in psychology really means.

For a while I've been studying and trying to picturize what the cause of depression really looks like, and I was able to put together, piece by piece what depression really looks like in understandable pictures.

Read along with me as I paint a clear picture of it with words.

The Human Soul (and especially the Spirit) are like Bones of the Skeleton of your emotions and psychology that drives you, fuels your self esteem and gives you libido ( a feeling of fulfilment and accomplishment that comes with the completion of important tasks or assignments).

When it your psyche or spirit takes a pretty hard knock, it could get broken or fractured. Just like normal human bones.

That's what you call "Heart Break" etc

It's the effect of a hard blow on the Human Psyche. It's an injury with no external evidence, no bleeding, no cuts or bruises (but inside your psyche is crushed.)

It is called "The fracture of one's Soul and of One's Spirit"

Just like the fracture of a bone it can get healed but you need to stay away from the source of the hard knock.

Staying in an abusive relationship is like stretching out your leg for someone to repeatedly stamp hard on it, on and on, repeatedly, continuously until all the bones are crushed. If you find yourself in an abusive relationship, quit and take some time to heal.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Dr Constance C. Friday

Did you know that Depression can cause Chronic Stress and Fatigue and compounded complications of depression can cause sickness and in some cases death or suicide?

Remember to love yourself enough to check out of an abusive relationship, if you happen to find yourself in one right now as I speak.
God cares about your pain and hurt and he wants to heal you.

If you're passing through the dark waters of melancholy, God's word is here to remind you, it's not a permanent ordeal.
Read PSALM 51:17 and PSALM 147:3
Cheers!
Much Love!

Accept Jesus today!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Depression: a Fracture of the Psyche and the Spirit by constancefriday(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday describes "Depression" as the fracture of ones soul and spirit.

Many Folks don't really understand what the term "Depression" in psychology really means.

For a while I've been studying and trying to picturize what the cause of depression really looks like, and I was able to put together, piece by piece what depression really looks like in pictures.

Read along with me as I paint a clear pictorial description of it with words.

The Human Soul (and especially the Spirit) are like psychological Bones that drives you, and drives your self esteem and libido.

When it takes a pretty hard knock, it can get broken or fractured. Just like the normal human bone.

It's the effect of a hard blow on the Human Psyche. It's an injury with no external evidence, no bleeding, no cuts or bruises (but inside your psyche is crushed.)

Just like the fracture of a bone it can get healed but you need to stay away from the source of the hard knock.

Staying in an abusive relationship is like stretching out your leg for someone to repeatedly stamp hard on it, on and on, repeatedly, continuously until all the bones are crushed. If you find yourself in an abusive relationship, quit and take some time to heal.

Yours Sincerely;

Did you know that Depression can cause Chronic Stress and Fatigue and compounded complications of depression can cause sickness and death?

Remember to love yourself enough to check out of an abusive relationship, if you happen to find yourself in one right now as I speak.
Read PSALM 51:17
Cheers!
Much Love!

Accept Jesus today!
Re: Depression: a Fracture of the Psyche and the Spirit by stephieok: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2022
constancefriday:
News - "Depression" is the fracture of ones psyche and spirit.

For a while I've been studying and trying to picturize what the cause of depression really looks like, and I was able to put together, piece by piece what depression really looks like in understandable pictures.

Read along with me as I paint a clear picture of it with words.

The Human Soul (and especially the Spirit) are like Bones of the Skeleton of your emotions and psychology that drives you, fuels your self esteem and gives you libido ( a feeling of fulfilment and accomplishment that comes with the completion of important tasks or assignments).

When it your psyche or spirit takes a pretty hard knock, it could get broken or fractured. Just like normal human bones.

Yours Sincerely;

Did you know that Depression can cause Chronic Stress and Fatigue and compounded complications of depression can cause sickness and in some cases death or suicide?

If you're passing through the dark waters of melancholy, God's word is here to remind you, it's not a permanent ordeal.
Read PSALM 51:17 and PSALM 147:3
Cheers!
Much Love!

Accept Jesus today!

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Opting Top Medical Billing Agency / How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men / WPD :Pharmacy United In Action For A Healthier World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.