Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers (627 Views)

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by blamingthedevil: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Atiku is using one Peter in the SE. Wike is using another Peter in the SW.

The Two Peters are Supporting Strikers

DOA

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1511453532720971780

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
The peter Yoruba people are supporting with his new master no even smell senate .. talk more of Vice.

On how Yoruba killed Wike career is something to be studied

From the top they guy just fall careless and even lose friends and colleagues

Just like

No I pity Wike as a human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Totilopussylick(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
They are both underated politicians tongue

Just like what Manchester united is going through right now tongue.
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Fahdiga(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
They are still better than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
I tire for your matter cheesy[s]
Frigga13:
The peter Yoruba people are supporting with his new master no even smell senate .. talk more of Vice.

On how Yoruba killed Wike career is something to be studied

From the top they guy just fall careless and even lose friends and colleagues

Just like

No I pity Wike as a human
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by blamingthedevil: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
They are still better than Tinubu
Predictable

Chief Wailing Wailer

1 Like

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I tire for your matter cheesy[s][/s]

Fairguy how far

1 Like

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Why are you fixated with Yoruba. It's boring already angry
Frigga13:

Fairguy how far

1 Like

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Fahdiga(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Predictable

Chief Wailing Wailer
The truth is now wailing to you

2 Likes

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
El Rufai is right. Bobo Chicago can even be life governor but not president. Let him keep sitting in the governor's chair.
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by blamingthedevil: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
The truth is now wailing to you
Yes, we can see the truth in the conditions of the States they governed

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why are you fixated with Yoruba. It's boring already angry

Bro no vex jare Na the politcs Yoruba introduce to we nigerians in 2015 and trust Nigerians to learn

Or have you forgotten..

Is free just search any 2015 post on this section politcs ..

You will weep walahi

So me am just doing my thing . With clear mind.

But Tinubu no be joke .. I’m dead serious with the druggie ..
he must contest

Now you see this is mutual .. Nairaland is a Yoruba forum, they can chose to stop tribalism from their Yoruba people first

And see sanity returns

1 Like

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
You've been saying this for years "TINUBU MUST CONTEST"
Who told you he's scared of contesting?
Frigga13:

Bro no vex jare Na the politcs Yoruba introduce to we nigerians in 2015 and trust Nigerians to learn

Or have you forgotten..

Is free just search any 2015 post on this section politcs ..

You will weep walahi

So me am just doing my thing . With clear mind.

But Tinubu no be joke .. I’m dead serious with the druggie ..
he must contest

Now you see this is mutual .. Nairaland is a Yoruba forum, they can chose to stop tribalism from their Yoruba people first

And see sanity returns
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You've been saying this for years "TINUBU MUST CONTEST"
Who told you he's scared of contesting?

I never said he’s scared
I’m only making sure he don’t slip.. and also to clear his urchins doubts

Shebi you were in 2015 when your Yoruba people insulted igbos and got to presidency ..

Is a good thing he Contest.. so Nigerians will decide
You see if Buhari no contest.. we for still assume he’s the best in the world

Now he’s people are denying him.

So Tinubu must be on ballot
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
I'm confused.

He's already on that process through consultation upon consultations which even made you as a person call him DESPIRATE aspirant among them all.

Are you sure you really know what you're saying

Frigga13:

I never said he’s scared
I’m only making sure he don’t slip.. and also to clear his urchins doubts

Shebi you were in 2015 when your Yoruba people insulted igbos and got to presidency ..

Is a good thing he Contest.. so Nigerians will decide
You see if Buhari no contest.. we for still assume he’s the best in the world

Now he’s people are denying him.

So Tinubu must be on ballot
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Fahdiga(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm confused.

He's already on that process through consultation upon consultations which even made you as a person call him DESPIRATE aspirant among them all.

This one is reasoning with his stomach

1 Like

Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm confused.

I told you to cancel my original post and I will give you 20k instantly
Walahi Allah..

Don’t mention me just cancel it ..

Okay we want him to contest so we can now confirm him the only Nigeria kingmaker and we shall all bow to his rule grin
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:

No Na my guy..
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Go chop mummy thank you Malory undecided
Fahdiga:
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Fahdiga(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:

No Na my guy..
I know him very well
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You go soon collect .. grin
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Fahdiga(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin grin
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
I know him very well

Oh okay o
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
You don't have to be repeating TINUBU MUST CONTEST again every thread then.

It's stale.

Give Fahdiga that 20k, that would stop him from eating mummy thank you 10years after graduation grin
Frigga13:

I told you to cancel my original post and I will give you 20k instantly
Walahi Allah..

Don’t mention me just cancel it ..

Okay we want him to contest so we can now confirm him the only Nigeria kingmaker and we shall all bow to his rule grin
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Fahdiga(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

It's stale.

Give Fahdiga that 20k, that would stop him from eating mummy thank you 10years after graduation grin
Incoherent gibberish
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

It's stale.

I will till after elections and president sworn in ..
you see canceling post makes no sense .. fahdiga is a big man.. he will even dash me
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Fahdiga(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:

I will till after elections and president sworn in ..
you see canceling post makes no sense .. fahdiga is a big man.. he will even dash me
LoL bro
Re: The Two Peters That Are Supporting Strikers by Frigga13: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
quote author=Fahdiga post=111700182] LoL bro [/quote]

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercenaries ‘ve Been Recruited To Attack Osinbajo— Group / 2023: Tinubu’s Profile Questionable – Sam Amadi / Na So Reno Omokri Take Turn BMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.