Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Mainstream Propaganda Loving Media Exposed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mainstream Propaganda Loving Media Exposed (378 Views)

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mainstream Propaganda Loving Media Exposed by Truthwords: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin grin
This is what propaganda looks like. When i said that all of you who took the satanic covid vaccines are in trouble for a false virus. The vaccines are the real virus and those of you who have taken even one shot will soon cry bitterly , you all thought i was joking right . Let's not even talk about those of you who are supporting America in this staged Russian VS Ukraine conflict.

Some of you think i am a Russian supporter. I am not, i only separate the truth from lies.
Watch this youtube video below to the end and see how foolish some of you American propaganda loving vaccines supporters have been. If you don't have much data. Just fast forward to 20:09 and see how they are messing with your super gullible highly manipulatable heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8T4NtAiDNY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainstream Propaganda Loving Media Exposed by Richwallet: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthwords:
grin grin grin
This is what propaganda looks like. When i said that all of you who took the satanic covid vaccines are in trouble for a false virus. The vaccines are the real virus and those of you who have taken even one shot will soon cry bitterly , you all thought i was joking right . Let's not even talk about those of you who are supporting America in this staged Russian VS Ukraine conflict.

Some of you think i am a Russian supporter. I am not, i only separate the truth from lies.
Watch this youtube video below to the end and see how foolish some of you American propaganda loving vaccines supporters have been. If you don't have much data. Just fast forward to 20:09 and see how they are messing with your super gullible highly manipulatable heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8T4NtAiDNY

It's prophecy many won't heed the warning nor be faithful to God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Russia Shuts Down Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch And 13 Other NGO's / Russian Media Feeding It's Citizens With Propaganda / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.