Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Are U About To Give Birth ????? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are U About To Give Birth ????? (197 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U About To Give Birth ????? by Breelah: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Finally|||| How to prevent vaginal injury during childbirth by using this 4 techniques
Did you know that not less than 58000 women lose their lives yearly and are exposed to long term complications that can disrupt their daily life due to childbirth and pregnancy related issues? one of which is [episiotomy] vaginal injury.
Episiotomy [vaginal injury] is a surgical cut through the area between your vaginal opening and anus during childbirth
For years episiotomy was thought to help prevent more vaginal tears during child birth but it actually contributes to possible complications like excessive bleeding, infection, chronic pain, tearing tissues that control passing of stool and urine, all these pose as great threat to women
Imagine this for a minute with the high rate of complication in childbirth due to lack of extreme care and caution and also lack of adequate medical personnel and patience on the doctor side, you actually have a smooth, injury free and easy experience you u can imagine it right? If u just did and you are wondering is that even possible well I’m here to assure that yes it’s very possible and believing is the first step
sadly society has this misconception that painful labor is what makes you a mother and if miss A did not experience vaginal tear then miss B won’t but we don’t understand that cases differs and we have failed to realize the negative effect of vaginal tearing, painful delivery is not an achievement and you should know better, child birth is obviously never going to be easy you only have to get smarter, the more skillful you get at it the less stressful for you
if you still want to think this way fine I wish you luck but if you are among the few that won’t take any chances that will jeopardize their life and that of the child and put them at great risk then come closer I have something valuable for you.
This book teaches and shows you effective and practical ways to go through your pregnancy phase and even after childbirth this is a book every woman needs as you go through this journey regard it as your best friend, but first I’m giving a free video yes u heard me free because your pregnancy journey is important to me , this video explains the first two steps in preventing vaginal injury you will also learn and understand how to make healthiest and wisest choice for yourself and your baby and pitfalls to avoid that makes birthing painful for most women.
Ps; The video is free though it’s not for everyone but if you don’t mind living a healthy and better life after childbirth then this video is for you, and also if you are not ready to take action after watching this video then don’t bother asking for it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Wake Yourself Up When Tired In The Morning / Can A Man Be Free From All This? / How Amoto Health Is Changing The Way Nigerians Access Sexual Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.