Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi (86181 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by bluefilm: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wow!

Her big boobs for make sense to suck am except say both Davido and Ifeanyi don suck am wella.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by carl90(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bia! Who dey roll and chop this babe? She is too beautiful and sexy to be a baby mama. Nna ee ! This babe fine o

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Rastaramsey(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men think and talk about sex all the time? Sigh!

I guessed you are still pained cus I casted you today grin grin grin grin
I just admired her grin grin
Nothing more grin angry

Or he dey pain you say you be like spider grin grin

Switch to your Fernandezisback Account
Let's have some fun grin grin
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Kenny9857(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Honestly David would be at the losing end if he fails to marry her.
Do you know how many Hollywood stars are in her DMs?
[i][center]Hollywood Stars[/center][/i]
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Show me a banging body and i will show you a nigga tired of that assss. Look ladies, work on your character.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by TruthUntold: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
puhahahahahaha you don kill me finish with laugh.
Sapphire lomo!!
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bootylicious
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Emailriyaan: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Heavensent01(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Davido is presently shattered, I pity him sha,I also think chioma was too quick to move on knowing fully well Davido will still come back for her,you know guys and their initial gragra immediately after breakup, she should have given their breakup more time before moving on,just my thoughts sha.

when are you settling down Toyeeb, see as you serious on another person matter

Mutiu everywhere
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Shalommy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
I hate women who talk down on their kind.
Talk down? Oopss.. What's the point of taking pictures everywhere you go and posting it online?
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by tutudesz: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Davidonkonsults: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men think and talk about sex all the time? Sigh!
Women are the poorer gender. The average Nigerian girl spreads her legs to eat and live. Have to wonder then what women think about all the time.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Zulu2022: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
I must mk dis money,mk nobody quote me,how can I be see all dis cnt touch
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Show me your the contents of brain matter, not your buttocks.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by zinaunreal(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Banging how?
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by saphiere(f): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Shalommy:
Talk down? Oopss.. What's the point of taking pictures everywhere you go and posting it online?
What's bad in it?
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
This picture just got 5000 downloads and 1000 screenshot here on nairaland.
Un fxxkin believable.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Zulu2022: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
IbileIfe:

Sex is the last thing I want in a woman.
Men who go gaga over sex are immature and insecure.
I don't like men who see women as sex objects and I don't like women who display and portray themselves as sex objects.
Intelligent women use their brains to succeed in life whereas intellectually insecure women use their loins.
so y feel pain wen ur partner cheat,since is least
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Xman12345goat: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Davido na you get this thing. Sweet wet creamy pussy
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Shalommy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
dominique:

Should she crawl inside a cave because her relationship did not work out as planned? Her baby daddy and his other baby mamas are living their best lives, she has every right to do the same
No, she's the only babymama posting pictures left and right. For what exactly? undecided
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by GloriousGbola: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes, because brain matter sheaths the glans so well.

Allow the chick who sentenced herself to be forever known as senior attention seekers second baby mama to flaunt her goods jare. She has given up on everything else including her so called chef plans, after all.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Zeel007: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:

Nah you dey help her read the DM bah...
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Yes, because brain matter sheaths the glans so well.

Allow the chick who sentenced herself to be forever known as senior attention seekers second baby mama to flaunt her goods jare. She has given up on everything else including her so called chef plans, after all.
I can't wrap my head around it. Seriously.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by endsarrrs(f): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
hahahahahaha
getat

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Shalommy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
What's bad in it?
To me, she make herself very cheap. Only prostitute do that.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't Just seems to understand why I don't find this lady attractive. She Is cute though but definitely not attractive to me.....
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Shalommy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Hater
No no, i don't hate cheap things and beings. Chaii..
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by pepperdemzombie: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I guessed you are still pained cus I casted you today grin grin grin grin
I just admired her grin grin
Nothing more grin angry

Or he dey pain you say you be like spider grin grin

Switch to your Fernandezisback Account
Let's have some fun grin grin
Abeg give me link to the gist.
You don't need a Prophet to tell you she is jobless. Do you know that account spends minimum 12 hrs on Nairaland everyday making over 250 posts per day minus her other accounts? Go and check her time spent on Nairaland. Any account cast, she will leave and move to another.

Chioma wen don cast with a drug kingpin and fraudster with 6 children from 5 baby mamas or another one? Wetin Davido wan take am do again? Davido don catch am again after bloggers expose Payporte owner.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by ShaqFu: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ishilove:
unfortunately, content of brain matter don't matter nowadays, buttocks and boobs is what matters because that's all those who don't have brain matter want to see, and frankly, they are many.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
unfortunately, contain of brain matter don't matter nowadays, buttocks and boobs is what matters because that's all those who don't have brain matter want to see, and frankly, they are many.
Not just many. They are also the vocal minority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.