Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi (86187 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Thebig4: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Speechless
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nonexisting:
Mtchew
my picture is going viral
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by richie240: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lolz.....and d phantom 'Hollywood stars' told you they want to marry her ba?

That's d mistake many most of u females make: the fact that a man woos you and showers u with praise/gifts/attention nor mean say e wan marry u; e only wants to conquer you.

Once he has dipped his kondo into your kongo case closed, he moves on to d next adventure.

Sex to most men is like a cold drink on a hot sunny day, a man can say anything just to have a fill.....and that's all, nothing mega!

If u go and be feeling like he will/must marry u bcus u spread ur legs for him..........errrm, nwanyi, na own goal be dt o, ehn-ehn!
cool
saphiere:
Honestly David would be at the losing end if he fails to marry her.
Do you know how many Hollywood stars are in her DMs?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by zionstaar75: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men think and talk about sex all the time? Sigh!
because most of them are dumb,they can't relate with the intellectual.the next thing is breast,yansh! imbeciles!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Elidrisy20: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
No shame, I wonder if this girl get parents/guardians at all?
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by vince96w2(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
You don't tell me where to post stuff.

Kiss my ass young boy.
this ass is for fuvking not kissing.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by AroOkigbo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
How? Please I actually want to learn. I mean from a sincere heart, I really do.

saphiere:
And what could be stopping her? And don't mix it up, they also want to have a taste of the pudding.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by AroOkigbo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Davido is presently shattered, I pity him sha,I also think chioma was too quick to move on knowing fully well Davido will still come back for her,you know guys and their initial gragra immediately after breakup, she should have given their breakup more time before moving on,just my thoughts sha.
Is Chioma his first babymama? Why do you think he'll return to her and not to the others before her?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Babara1994(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Do you know how many hotties are in Davido's dm? Maybe you don't know that women are everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Is Chioma his first babymama? Why do you think, he'll return to her and not to the others before her?
Others were flings , he was never in any relationship with them
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by crackhouse(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
The caption would have been Chioma carrying her meal ticket while she vacations in ....

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by AroOkigbo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Others were flings , he was never in any relationship with them
He can still start a formal relationship with any of them, no be so?
When Davido is ready, he'll marry a fresh babe.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Fixed: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnnn
That body dey banging true true grin grin grin

Omo nah babes wey be like this I wan dey knack ooo....

If those kind girls ride you, you go forget all the sorrows grin grin

Modified: which one be she vacations with son grin grin

Omo that English don chop Putin missile grin grin

Vacation is a noun as well as a verb. Don't act like you know it all next time.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Habayomie(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnnn
That body dey banging true true grin grin grin

Omo nah babes wey be like this I wan dey knack ooo....

If those kind girls ride you, you go forget all the sorrows grin grin

Modified: which one be she [/b]vacations[b] with son grin grin

Omo that English don chop Putin missile grin grin
it's actually correct,.... concord... agreement between subject and verb
Vacations here is used as a verb...
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by preselect(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:

when women have nothing else to offer
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Barristerlaw001: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
U for kuku display dat whole now. Mtchewww. Nonsense
....bros e pain you say no be yoruba girl fine like this....even with all the Sofia momodus etc....Chioma na class....you can beat an Igbo girl....na hot cake...
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
The thread don become discussion ground for aspiring baby mamas with banging bodies.

It's a good thing sha, there will be losers and winners in this life..
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by emoghenemartin(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
[s][/s]

Truth Is she got nothing to bring to the table aside her exposing her body. Her page is full of her exposure of her back side and body asset. She isn't even show her culinary skills in the kitchen or produce content that promotes her skills it is all about the body.... I hate to say this but she is dull.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by razzydoo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
When you say it's Dave's loss, it's like telling a fisherman that if he refuses to eat shawa, it's his loss. But in river Niger, you can catch obokun, Titus, sardine, tuna etc. You get the drift?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Gkemz: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:

Mumu girl, why did you post her banging body if not to arouse men. Even newspaper like you are always toxic to men as if men are the cause of you not getting married with your disgusting character.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by DimIsaac10(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
As she vacates?

Most of these bloggers are nothing but illiterates. So the present continuous tense of vacation if "vacates".

Smh. And what has this shit got to do with politics? Why don't you people keep all those nonsense in the section in which they belong? This is politics section. We do serious business here.
Chai ..... lolz...
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by HeavenVGate: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Davido’s babymama, Chioma Rowland popularly known as “The Chef” has shown off her banging body in new photos as she vacates with their son Ifeanyi David Adeleke in Dubai.

She posted the photos with the caption “waterpark bae”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcBA73XPa_n/?utm_medium=copy_link
Better give that boy 100% attention. Remember that you're nothing without that boy, he is your bank, the only reason why you're still getting money from davido. Ugly girl!
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Boykevwe81(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:
Do you know how many Hollywood A-List stars are in her DMs?
Of course I know that women are in David's DM. They are there to drain me. At the end who lose?
Are you aware that the least man in Chioma's DM is worth over 500 billion dollars? How much is David's net worth?
dey here dey speak English, while the poor girl nurse her pain
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Crazyfella001: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Eeehh ....did you just say 500 billion,aunty make una dey respect una self .. grin grin
saphiere:

Are you aware that the least man in Chioma's DM is worth over 500 billion dollars? How much is David's net worth?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by pepperdemzombie: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Barristerlaw001:
....bros e pain you say no be yoruba girl fine like this....even with all the Sofia momodus etc....Chioma na class....you can beat an Igbo girl....na hot cake...
Chest beater! Sophie is Edo and not Yoruba. She has been seen natural several times without wig nor make up and she is not bleaching.
Chioma is half bald, you can't see her open her head, always with heavy make up, bleaching, filters, yansh and breasts surgery. That's for people with inferiority complex, ask her to be fully natural and show us the beauty
Class and hot cake for serial baby daddies is now an achievement? Why no Igbo man want marry am?
She is with a drug kingpin and fraudster with 6 children from 5 baby mamas now with the so called beauty and class Davido don dash am out and wash hands. That's her new husband.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:

Women think more than men, men are only expressive more.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by saintol(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na wa ooo, Sometimes Assurance may not guarantee your Insurance.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by bonnyhope: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
saphiere:

And you d enjoy it
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by LeoDeKing: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
scrawny looking tasteless mutton is what I see.

The thread has been moved. We are glad the likes of you could be kept out of polluting our politics section with such inane bullshit.

Good bye.
I have always said it, if not for rules governing this forum, some of the clowns quoting you upandan thinking they have foul language will not dare it. grin

I have been searching for who will deal with that one you just responded to. Now I'm done.

Such a very big hammer. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Karac: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dat bootie so fluffy... Spec embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.