Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi (86202 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2022
modath:

You obviously don't know me.... Your missiles end on the pages of NL and the report button is there for a reason... don't worry about me, worry about yourself.. wink
na me report pass ooo
you're welcome to come back but just abide by nairaland rules oo
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by snoopz: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2022
See yansh and boobi tongue Davido no fit leave this babe aje
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Mirawonder007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Honestly David would be at the losing end if he fails to marry her.
Do you know how many Hollywood A-List stars are in her DMs?
Of course I know that women are in David's DM. They are there to drain him. At the end who lose?
Are you aware that the least man in Chioma's DM is worth over 500 billion dollars? How much is David's net worth?

Modified: 50b not 500. And yes, dollars not naira.
E be like say u no go school
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Dshocker(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Shalommy:
Make she rest na undecided If she like, let her naked herself. If person no want you, he no want you.. Chaii..

She is in a relationship with someone else
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Dshocker(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Of course I know that women are in David's DM. They are there to drain him. At the end who lose?
Are you aware that the least man in Chioma's DM is worth over 500 billion dollars? How much is David's net worth?

Madam calm down,e be like say you be chioma fan....Omo her value don drop after she born
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by murithadoh(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP, check your headline
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
dominique:

Should she crawl inside a cave because her relationship did not work out as planned? Her baby daddy and his other baby mamas are living their best lives, she has every right to do the same

But shaking booty on the gram is not living ones best life. She shoukd finish school and leave this yeyebrity concubine life behind.
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by Lepon02: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men think and talk about sex all the time? Sigh!

My friend get out!
Re: Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi by bepositive11: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Davido was wise to not marry her. Shameless woman

What the difference between her and a prostitute dressing like this? She's now a mother for God's sake! What example is she setting to her son? If she continues like this, her son will grow up to treat women like sex objects with no form of respect

A mother should teach their sons to see beyond a woman's physical features

Sophia is the woman Davido should have married. She's now a successful business man and carries herself with class. Not like this cheap classless woman who has nothing else to offer but body. Nonsense

Also, go and see watch the video where Davido explained why he loved her. She is nothing like what he described. She was just faking all along

saphiere:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.