Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

2023 Presidency: If You Want To Win, Give Me The Ticket – Wike Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: If You Want To Win, Give Me The Ticket – Wike Tells PDP (181 Views)

2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Tinubu Wins - Obinoscopy / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Peter Obi Wins / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: If You Want To Win, Give Me The Ticket – Wike Tells PDP by GreatAustin: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2022
2023 Presidency: If You Want To Win, Give Me The Ticket – Wike Tells PDP

The governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has urged the People Democratic Party members to give him the presidential ticket if they really want to take power from the All Progressives Congress come 2023. He added that if he wins he will make sure there is enough food for the citizens by investing in agriculture.

Wike made the statement while speaking on Tuesday in Gombe where he visited stakeholders of the PDP as part of ongoing consultations ahead of the party’s presidential primary election.

https://newsvilleng.com/2023-presidency-if-you-want-to-win-election-get-me-the-tickets-wike-tells-pdp/
Re: 2023 Presidency: If You Want To Win, Give Me The Ticket – Wike Tells PDP by Xscape1993(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Take it easy sir. What will be will be.
Re: 2023 Presidency: If You Want To Win, Give Me The Ticket – Wike Tells PDP by Totilopussylick(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Mr flyover is now asking for PDP ticket with tears in his eyes tongue.
Re: 2023 Presidency: If You Want To Win, Give Me The Ticket – Wike Tells PDP by ufuosman(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi is the best PDP candidate

(1) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle's SUV Car Donations Would Curb Security Challenges / Citation Of Dr. (mrs.) Ebelechukwu Obiano / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.