Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225248 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2012
as d hoping continues,i was in kaduna DHL and UPS offices but they confirmed they were yet to recieve any mail from NNPC.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by otuwe(f): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
I guess I should say bye bye to the nnpc dream.

My brother's friend in HR* told him he caouldnt find my name on the master list of the successful candidates

So all the best to the future staff of nnpc

Take care guys, see you at the top!

7 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hypercyc: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
I'm yet to receive any notification either
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by barba: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
Dnt lose hope, was told d same 2 bt found out is nt true.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Kingoba(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
otuwe: I guess I should say bye bye to the nnpc dream.

My brother's friend in HR* told him he caouldnt find my name on the master list of the successful candidates

So all the best to the future staff of nnpc

Take care guys, see you at the top!

Otuwe, i have followed your posts all these while, I must confess am very proud of you.
Don't worry, you have a great future ahead of you.

2 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Originakalokalo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
Nobody from osun ogun,lagos and oyo state has collected.i am forced to come to this conclusion base on the events and testimonies.what i s happening?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
Kingoba:

Otuwe, i have followed your posts all these while, I must confess am very proud of you.
Don't worry, you have a great future ahead of you.
Hi,
Otuwe, your username was the first I remembered in this thread. let me tell you, you deserve this job. I'm not talking about hope or no hope. I would glad if someone there will tell me for sure whether my name is included or not. that will help me to forget the issue. I am also proud of you.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by jimngam(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
hausawa1:
Hi,
Otuwe, your username was the first I remembered in this thread. let me tell you, you deserve this job. I'm not talking about hope or no hope. I would glad if someone there will tell me for sure whether my name is included or not. that will help me to forget the issue. I am also proud of you.

Though a bitter pill 2 swallow, ur courage is gold, prepare 4 gr8ness, @Otuwe. God knows y, trust me, will c ur post of thanksgivin soon in this forum! That's d attitude, 1 luv bro!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by otuwe(f): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
thanks friends for yourencouragement

we shall all share testimonies in future

cheers
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by OA1234: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
a very goodday to you all. pls has any EH IT from rivers or bayelsa state received his/her letter?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Jyffa(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
Good evening everyone. I live and work ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. Calabar and I'm considering sending my confirmation through ϑ courier. Would U̶̲̥̅̊ advice I follow it through? Τнäиκs ɑ lot!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by roxy4u: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2012
Who knows wat thE salary scale/structure is in NNPC? How are the levels graded? Thank you
roxy4u: Who knows wat thE salary scale/structure is in NNPC? How are the levels graded? Thank you
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by princesly1: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
Has any Owerri or Imo resident received the appointment letter
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by roxy4u: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2012
prince sly: Has any Owerri or Imo resident received the appointment letter

Who knows wat thE salary scale/structure is in NNPC? How are the levels graded? Thank you
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by beewhy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=OA1234]a very goodday to you all. pls has any EH IT from rivers or bayelsa state received his/her letter

we still they expect ooo
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by jimngam(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
Has any hopeful(GT) from Kaduna state been contacted? Or has any Economist(GT) been contacted?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by adamud: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
My guys, any 1 with letter frm Adamawa?, pls speak up. I dont know waider adamawa guys rceive theirs!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
adamu.d:
My guys, any 1 with letter frm Adamawa?, pls speak up. I dont know waider adamawa guys rceive theirs!!
Well, the only guy I that got this job in the north is at adamawa. He told me on friday that he did not recieve the letter.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by OA1234: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
Happy Sunday and a very pregnant week ahead. this might interest us, i got it from http://www./f37/new-thread-nnpc-hopefuls-84908/

Hello evry one. I congratulate dose wu hv ricivd dia letas nd urge dose wu hvnt to kip d flame of hope burning. I hope dt d experience I share here will help some hopefuls stay hopeful. Monday tru thursday, I had mixd feelings.happy dt @last d long wait was ova.sad dt I had nt bin cald yet. On thursday I pikd up a dhl customer service number frm ds forum.on friday morning I cald d number to inquire.was told my name was on d dispatch list.my parcel was to arrive dt day.waited alday bt didn't get a call.cald bak nd was told d status of d pack was"returned to consignor":meaning dt dey kudnt find my house so it wud be returnd.howeva, since I wasn't in lagos i askd if some1 kud pik up d pak on my behalf. D guy sed yes dey kud if it had not bin dispatchd.saturday, morning my cousin was told d parcel had bin dispatchd to abuja. I was told dt a handful of letters were returned cos dey kudnt find d adreses nd dere were no fone numbas on d letas.d lady I spoke wt last promised to do a mail to a colleague in abj to return d pack to lagos. Told me to send my cousin wt a leta of authorisation nd a photocopy of my ID. Bilive dt some piple ar in my shoes to. Dia Letas mite just be lying somewhere because dey kudnt b Located. Also, I knw som1 frm Ogun who has gotn his leta.menyl am in d social sciences nd a GT. Hope dis helps. Before I 4get let me congratulate DPR hopefuls.have it on good authority dt dia letas wil soon b released. So pls be patient. Shalom.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by eazee2311: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Congrats my people! To your tenacity, to your faith, to your courage, to your steadfastness......a toast!!! smiley
Questions

Are we supposed to send the acknowledgement before resumption or on resumption?
How long do the medicals take?
The police stuff too?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Originakalokalo(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2012
barba: Dnt lose hope, was told d same 2 bt found out is nt true.
@ barba,how did it happen?can you please shed more light?it will help encourage evryone.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by upengineer: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2012
Goodmorning forumites,
I need the customer care numbers of UPS and fed express/red star, someone should kindly assist in providing those numbers.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2012
its true that in every contest there will be those who make it and those who dont. whichever way it goes it remains PERFECT in ALMIGHTY GODS master plan.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2012
upengineer: Goodmorning forumites,
I need the customer care numbers of UPS and fed express/red star, someone should kindly assist in providing those numbers.
before anybody starts thinking of ups, dhl or any other courier service, he supposed to find a way of confirming his name is in the list of successful candidates, that's what i think right now.
And any one that is opportune to get the list should please post even the number of candidates employed per state. that way those that know there were no candidate employed from their state will let go.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by folajohny: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2012
can somebody confirm if we are still expecting more letters from NNPC this week.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2012
as earlier advised i advise ol hopefuls yet 2 recieve their letters to get a confirmation from the HR list,so as to know ur fate and get some relieve.at the same time whicheva way it goes take it with a big heart and move on with your lyf, 4 u have no idea what is lying ahead in wait 4 u.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
i copied this post from NHJ it may be useful"Call this no 08039782140. I sent a text to this no and was told i was not successful. "
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by aydi515: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
Anyone from from jos who has received their letter?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by barba: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
Originakalokalo:
@ barba,how did it happen?can you please shed more light?it will help encourage evryone.
wen i discovered on ds forum dat pple av been receivn dia letas. I waitd 4 a whil bt wen i cudnt bear it again.I cald my contact in dia hq at abuja 2help me confirm it.He later cald me dat he went 2 HR nd ddnt c my name.I tankd him nd acceptd my faith only 2b cald by d ups man in d evnin dat i av a letta in ilorin.Cudnt beleiv it til i saw my name on it

9 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
This is very possible as nothing is impossible when u put ur trust in ALMIGHTY GOD. actually i had an experience last month when i was selected 4 d NITDA overseas MSC scholarship,2 people were selected from each state nd i was 1st in my state,this was published in d national dailies. but as God will make it when we went 4 documentation i was dropped as i had a 2:2 degree and they wanted a 1st class or 2:1.that was how anoda candidate who might have given up got mu place.so its really not over until its ova!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by folajohny: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
please can somebody in the house explain how i can confirm my name with NNPC HR my personal mail is olajohny@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.