Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225216 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 3:56am On Aug 06, 2012
It's been nice interacting here. I take my bow today peeps! So long and God bless! !
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by additional: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Pls house, for dose just applying in sept 2012, wn do we xpct to be invited for d test?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by olaoluwaoluyomi: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
yes o when should we expect the test...and those that took part and/or passed last year's NNPC test should give us some success tips....what should we expect? and what materials should we read more?...we need your response plssssssssss..thank you.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Johnnyemy: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please those that passed last year NNPC test should pls tell us when our test will be coming up?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 12, 2014
I tap into the success stories here.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ughegbu009(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Please those that has written nnpc test should pls tell me what the test looks like
I beg u
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by JARUSHUB: 10:14am On May 04, 2019
Useful for information about NNPC recruitment processes and interview

https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc/
https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc-interview-coaching/
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by JARUSHUB: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by domaindydx: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
I am very sure you have not got the Job. Because you don't deserve it !!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lilangel20: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hy...
Can you share a bit of nnpc recruitment as I studied chemical engineering
jiggo:
"...blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" (John 20:29)

I received my letter yesterday from UPS office after it was re-routed to me in Lagos. And I celebrated with my Fiancée and gave thanks to God!

For those who are yet to receive their letters, you still have today and tomorrow to expect it, and I wish to appeal that you keep faith and trust in God, because nothing is impossible for Him...I am a living witness!

Also, I wish to reiterate what I said a few days ago that "our struggle is not complete until both NNPC and DPR appointment letters are released" We shall be united with our DPR friends to ensure that their letters are released as well. However, it is only reasonable that we exercise some patience till dispatch of NNPC letters is complete.

If by next week there is no word on DPR letters, then we proceed with action! We shall first make inquiries, then go ahead with publications and stage a peaceful protest at DPR Head office 7 Kofo Abayomi street VI, if necessary, to ensure that DPR letters are released. I shall make myself available for this struggle until my resumption of duty with NNPC. Meanwhile, I have tweeted Madam Minister via our Twitter page (@NNPCDPRGroup) thanking her for the conclusion of the NNPC recruitment and appealing that DPR letter be released as well.

For those requesting that appointment letters be scanned and uploaded, I think it is simply unprofessional and unethical and I do not advise anyone to do so. However, below is the text of the letters for the sake of the still doubting Thomases. Note that I am a GT (with 5 years work exerience) and from the South-East:

28th June, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

The Management of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is pleased to offer you employment as a Graduate Trainee (CHEMICAL ENGINEERING) on a Consolidated Annual Salary of N1,560,000.00 per annum on the Corporation's Salary Grade, SS6. The fringe benefits which include Housing Allowance are payable annually. Other terms of this employment are as contained in the NNPC's Conditions of Service. You are required to assume duty compulsorily on Monday 6th August, 2012.

2.0 This offer is subject to a successful Medical Examination to be conducted by the Corporation's Medical Doctors, and a successful Police Clearance. Your employment will be confirmed at the end of 12 months from the date of your assumption of duty subject to a satisfactory probationary service and successful completetion of the Foundation Skills Training Programme (FSTP).

3.0 Your first work assignment with the Corporation will be communicated to you on completion of the on-boarding process and the FSTP.

4.0 When assuming duty, please come along with the following:
i) Five passport-sized photographs;
ii) Original and 2 photocopies of Certificates of Educational Qualifications;
iii) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age;
iv) NYSC Discharge Certificate (if applicatble).

5.0 If this employment is acceptable to you, please sign and return the attached copy of this letter to the General Manager, Human Resources Division on or before the Friday 20th July 2012. When assuming duty, please report to the General Manager, Human Resources Division, NNPC Towers, Central Business District, Abuja for documentation and on-boarding.

On behalf of the Management of NNPC, we wish you a successful career in the Corporation.

Yours faithfully,

for: NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

5 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by RolD: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Hnmm
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by TheSociopath(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
babuze:
the latest frm a reliable source is that all interviews have been concluded and selection process ongoing. the interview for EH was quite credible/rigorous . what I noticed is the fact that the panel allow u more time if what u are presenting seems to be making sense otherwise they hardly exhaust the number of minutes officially allocated . In my own case, I was held for 28min, while others 18-22 .one of the panel members could not hold his breath as he goes along way to comment that I have done a nice job and how long did it take to prepare my slide, how much do I expect as my pay, how long will it take me to report if giving the opportunity, do I mind working in the south (Benin) . when they realize I am OK with my discipline, they tilt towards current affairs asking whether Sandi's ultimatum to banks is feasible ? what other way can the solution I offered on EGOC case study be implemented if NNPC have no money to engage expert? what about deregulation? do I have questions for them etc. let all of us remain hopeful and pray the selection process favour us at state level. hopefully letters will be received oct/Nov ending. Goodluck everyone.

You later got in?

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hillaboi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
I like to meet with you Sir.
Fire007:
Hello All,
I had already given up on this recruitment, but to the glory of God my wife called me yesterday to tell me that i have a letter from NNPC. left work early(7.30pm) yesterday to see the letter for myself.

I pray for everybody in the forum.

Bye Bye to Bank work!

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
jiggo:
"...blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" (John 20:29)

I received my letter yesterday from UPS office after it was re-routed to me in Lagos. And I celebrated with my Fiancée and gave thanks to God!

For those who are yet to receive their letters, you still have today and tomorrow to expect it, and I wish to appeal that you keep faith and trust in God, because nothing is impossible for Him...I am a living witness!

Also, I wish to reiterate what I said a few days ago that "our struggle is not complete until both NNPC and DPR appointment letters are released" We shall be united with our DPR friends to ensure that their letters are released as well. However, it is only reasonable that we exercise some patience till dispatch of NNPC letters is complete.

If by next week there is no word on DPR letters, then we proceed with action! We shall first make inquiries, then go ahead with publications and stage a peaceful protest at DPR Head office 7 Kofo Abayomi street VI, if necessary, to ensure that DPR letters are released. I shall make myself available for this struggle until my resumption of duty with NNPC. Meanwhile, I have tweeted Madam Minister via our Twitter page (@NNPCDPRGroup) thanking her for the conclusion of the NNPC recruitment and appealing that DPR letter be released as well.

For those requesting that appointment letters be scanned and uploaded, I think it is simply unprofessional and unethical and I do not advise anyone to do so. However, below is the text of the letters for the sake of the still doubting Thomases. Note that I am a GT (with 5 years work exerience) and from the South-East:

28th June, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

The Management of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is pleased to offer you employment as a Graduate Trainee (CHEMICAL ENGINEERING) on a Consolidated Annual Salary of N1,560,000.00 per annum on the Corporation's Salary Grade, SS6. The fringe benefits which include Housing Allowance are payable annually. Other terms of this employment are as contained in the NNPC's Conditions of Service. You are required to assume duty compulsorily on Monday 6th August, 2012.

2.0 This offer is subject to a successful Medical Examination to be conducted by the Corporation's Medical Doctors, and a successful Police Clearance. Your employment will be confirmed at the end of 12 months from the date of your assumption of duty subject to a satisfactory probationary service and successful completetion of the Foundation Skills Training Programme (FSTP).

3.0 Your first work assignment with the Corporation will be communicated to you on completion of the on-boarding process and the FSTP.

4.0 When assuming duty, please come along with the following:
i) Five passport-sized photographs;
ii) Original and 2 photocopies of Certificates of Educational Qualifications;
iii) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age;
iv) NYSC Discharge Certificate (if applicatble).

5.0 If this employment is acceptable to you, please sign and return the attached copy of this letter to the General Manager, Human Resources Division on or before the Friday 20th July 2012. When assuming duty, please report to the General Manager, Human Resources Division, NNPC Towers, Central Business District, Abuja for documentation and on-boarding.

On behalf of the Management of NNPC, we wish you a successful career in the Corporation.

Yours faithfully,

for: NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.