Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation (401 Views)

Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation by Nksleek: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
A House of Assembly Hopeful for Ughelli North Constituency II, Abel Izomare was seen earlier with a legislative mace during his ward to ward consultation in Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that Oharume, an aspirant under the APC, started his consultative visit earlier on Wednesday 6th of April, 2022 and visited both Agbarho Ward I, Ward II and Ughelli Ward 1/5.

According to reports obtained from his media team; Oharume went with the mace to inform APC party leaders of his intention to contest the Delta House of Assembly and to seek the party's nomination as candidate for Ughelli North Constituency II.

It was also reported that, he decried lack of effective representation and infrastructural decay across the constituency believing that real development has greatly eluded the people of Delta over the years of PDP leadership.

Read the full details below;

DTHA 2023: Abel Oharume Kick Off Ward Consultation.

Ahead of party primaries scheduled to hold in May 2022, a frontline aspirant and House of Assembly hopeful of the All Progressive Congress, APC Dr. Abel Izomare Oharume has kicked off his ward to ward consultation.

Oharume who began his consultative visit earlier on Wednesday 6th of April, visited Agbarho Ward I, Ward II and Ughelli Ward 1/5 to inform party stakeholders of his intention to run for the Delta House of Assembly and to seek the party's nomination as candidate for Ughelli North Constituency II.

During the visit, Oharume thank the party executive for their unwavering support in his past contest and for their firm resolved to deliver Delta from the claws of those holding it down from development amidst huge oil wealth.

If given the baton to run as candidate of the APC in the constituency, Oharume promised to work hand-in-hand with the ward excos to bring dividend of democracy to the people.

He decried lack of effective representation and infrastructural decay across the constituency believing that real development has greatly eluded the people of Delta over the years of PDP leadership, and that it is time we collectively work together to create a new pathway of development for the people of Delta especially in Ughelli North Constituency II.

Speaking during the visit, Oharume said; "My desire to run was born out of human related issues that has befall our constituency mostly under the leadership of Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa with no voice to speak on behalf of the constituents. I believe that my candidature is key for our party to win the general election give my wealth of political experience and to further liberate our constituency from the shackles of neglect and underdevelopment through effective representation".

He vowed not to disappoint his constituents if given the mandate to represent them at the Delta State House of Assembly.

The ward chairmen, elders and leaders offered prayers of sound health, ceaseless financial flow and victory as Oharume proceeds from ward to ward.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/04/07/house-of-assembly-hopeful-spotted-with-a-legislative-mace-during-his-ward-to-ward-consultation-in-delta-photos/

Re: House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation by Nksleek: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
More photos

Re: House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin

He is ready to fight dirty
Re: House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation by yemmight(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
The person wey dey carry the mace no dey happy at all.
Re: House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation by ryloy: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why the suit inside sun
Re: House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation by Bounceboune7: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wahala b like frigga13 and Yoruba
Re: House Of Assembly Hopeful Spotted With Mace During His Ward To Ward Consultation by Nksleek: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
mynd44 seun Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home Should Be Cancell My People Should Go Back To Work / Hon. Segun Shitta Easter Message / Have You Forgotten When You Are Homeless And F.. In My House 'fayose Fires Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.