Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats (36746 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by zoedew: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
God bless you Bro. All humans are fallible. The strong acknowledge so!! Kudos!!!
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by texazzpete(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
damosky12:

You are not a believer (talk more of being a Redeemed church member). You know deep within you that you aren't into Christianity.

No Christian. No one who knows God and honours his church would talk like you've just done. It's disgraceful and shameful!

Did you say the same thing to Leke Adeboye that dishonored his church too?
Or will you let pastor worship (itself a form of idolatry) blind you ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please sir next time refrain from such next time and bridle your tongue, don't give unbelievers an oppotunity to insult the church.

Thanks.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by damosky12(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
sunshine1974:
you type are the ones destroying the church today.

What is being in pastors preaching the word of God? Did they preach the word of devil

If you don't know something, ask questions...

In Christian practice, there's honour for heirarchy. If the senior pastor says something, it's sinful for a younger pastor to flout such instruction. It's literally alien to the Christian faith.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by damosky12(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
See brainwashed mumu. So because Adeboye na my pastor I should not voice out my opinion and grievances.
Go and sit down, I dont have time to waste arguing with mofos like you.

LOL. The church is not your local government where your opinion counts. Only God's Word counts in the church.

Again, no child of God, no one with God's Spirit in them would speak like you spoke of the church. You are not of the church of God. You know it.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by damosky12(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
texazzpete:

Did you say the same thing to Leke Adeboye that dishonored his church too?
Or will you let pastor worship (itself a form of idolatry) blind you ?

Are you a Christian? Do you have a stake here? Or you're just one of these frustrated, idle minds always seeking the minutest space to vent useless tirades against the church.

If you don't belong to the church, mind your business. Leave Church issues for people with enough gumshun to address these things. Mind your unbelief and pastor hating in a different space. Bye!
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Kishkosh: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Akharmony:
He go collect if he no deh very careful, gra gra to much for social media. . The other day he was live on FB picking his teeth with a tooth pick and telling his follows about tithing, seed offering and co. . I even learnt if you try to correct him he block you on FB. . He but be on unserious child. .

You are correct, He blocked me on IG, But I Screenshot my comment before he do am. The guy na mumu

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by danielbello(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uhnmmm....
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Emma1Oj(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stevenson20:
Who never fuckup before make him raise hand grin grin

Go and sin no more mini comrade
any mistake or "fuckup" continuously done is no longer "fuckup" it's SUPREME FOOLISHNESS. and that's what he's.

Go tell him that.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by tctrills: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeboyes-son-apologises-for-calling-rccg-pastors-goats/
The church is his father's property and the pastors are their staff, what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by emysmile: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
You can never hear Bishop Oyedepo sons say rubbish. They're very disciplined. Their parents are very godly and disciplined people.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by pek(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
damosky12:

It was intended to correct. Full stop.

He probably shouldn't have been the one doing the correction or he shouldn't have brought it to social media. But the issue he was correcting needed to be corrected.
By calling the pastors goats?
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Fcwilly: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
In all fairness, some pastors are qualified to be called that name ( GOAT ) young Adeboye called some redeemed pastors.
They make themselves another G.O and constitute nuisance in the church.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Lakeview: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Leke, na now you get sense
grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by francotunsco: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
emysmile:
You can never hear Bishop Oyedepo sons say rubbish.
They're very disciplined.
Their parents are very godly and disciplined people.

Same applies to Adeboye until this week!

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Bukden16(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.

The picture below, is current state.
Always high with confusion

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Dynamiceagle(f): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok o

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stupid boy!

I wish I was standing close to him right now, so I can give him a smack down.

Adeboye better watch that boy! He should remember Eli and his good-for-nothing sons.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stupid boy your father does not own RCCG but just a G.O
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Cleanworld(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Until the sheeple wake up from their slumber , the cashcow will not rest grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Fashionista01(f): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
They made him a pastor because he is Daddy GO's son. If not he does not merit to be called a pastor.

A pastor calling other pastors fools who does that?

It Is a Sin to Call Someone a “Fool” – Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by softwerk(f): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.

Righteousness89, take heed to my admonision. What is wrong can never be made right even after an apology. How dare you call God's anointed shepherds Goats?!
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by AmuRubber(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Lool
Pls Can you help me with a link to the video

I have the joke of a video on my phone. It's a 2-minute video of 7.31MB. I could send it to you via WhatsApp if you wouldn't mind.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by winner37(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
I have nothing to say now but when the time comes the whole world will see and hear.. Church is a place of lucretive business and not a place of worshipping God..
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by dbonks(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Aviodable apology....this one is supposed to be a servant in God's vineyard too.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by ElValiente(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2022
I talk am. cheesy jokers

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Adeyinka123: 12:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Use of words can distort a message.
If he had used "SHEEP" instead of "SONS", then the reference to "GOATS" would have been understood in its right context.
The scriptures are clear about the presence of both SHEEP and GOATS in the fold. The SHEEP follow and GOATS do as they please.
Now they have turned the tables and made it about him and his statement while they conveniently ignore the real issue. If you submit to a commission, you cannot preach a different message on a platform created by that same commission. It is straightforward, simple ministerial ethics. If you sense that you have a contrasting opinion, resign from that commission and boldly speak your mind. It is allowed. When you start doing your own thing, you're no longer a SHEEP but a GOAT. And GOATS if left to do as they please, soon convert more SHEEP to GOATS.
John 10:27 ► My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
I don't expect those who have never been involved in ministry to understand this.
I am one for BALANCE in all things. Despite the young man's lack of tact, the elders also owe the Church and Daddy G.O an apology.
#JDKositaMaduINSPIRES
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by MrMoney55: 2:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Originalsly: 2:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Hmmmm.... and the father is silent on this? I strongly believe he was just repeating what he heard said by his father.... so why would the father risk rebuking him?... for him to be saying but dad isn't that what you said at the dinner table?
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Truthup: 3:07am On Apr 08, 2022
May God almighty, Pastors and the Church forgive Pastor Leke Adeboye in Jesus Christ name....Amen. The Pastors under reference are Greatest of all times (Goat), . They remain greatest of all times, who only need some counselling on order to follow in Church activities. To work in the sacrificial Vine yard of the Lord in a world filled with emotions of selfishness is a mark of greatness. Let's endeavour to be known as Greatest of all times in our selfless service in the Kingdom. Chriauthor=nairavsdollars post=111735681]
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeboyes-son-apologises-for-calling-rccg-pastors-goats/[/quote]
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by jimcaddy(m): 4:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Pastor Leke should have kept his opinions to himself, but I'm not surprised as he is a very controversial figure. He has always been like that and even his parents knows.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Donedeal1(m): 5:22am On Apr 08, 2022
"By their fruit you shall know them"

The over fed brat know them as fools
Long time ago
And now he want to address them correctly.
Did no wrong.but.
Remember that those "goats" are father to someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy / Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.