Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats (36743 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by sunshine1974(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2022
damosky12:

If you don't know something, ask questions...

In Christian practice, there's honour for heirarchy. If the senior pastor says something, it's sinful for a younger pastor to flout such instruction. It's literally alien to the Christian faith.

go and sit down my friend. Na so una take turn church to business entity.

Nonesense
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by phemmyfour: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Shame suppose catch those idiots that were supporting him yesterday.
They are without brains, you dey mind the sheepel
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by seunmsg(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
They are without brains, you dey mind the sheepel

freshkpomo is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by phemmyfour: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
damosky12:

If you don't know something, ask questions...

In Christian practice, there's honour for heirarchy. If the senior pastor says something, it's sinful for a younger pastor to flout such instruction. It's literally alien to the Christian faith.

It's wrong. No Where in the Bible support that. The word of God should be preach continually every season. We are destroying the Church with doctrine
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by freshkpomo(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo is one of them.

I am Kadoso Mutairu and I enjoy been a slave,my children will die in slavery too and the tears of many Nigerians will haunt my entire family,their blood will be requested from my head and my loved ones will pay with their life "I Kadoso Mutairu" accept this will the whole of my heart because I am an APC Slave and I will die for APC and sacrifice every member of my family for APC to because I love the life of my slavery.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2022
He is the original goat
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Ochibaisik(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Omoluabi16:
This guy should shut up. God can pass his message through anyone at any point in time. Senseless person. The word of God can never and will never be exhausted we people don hear finish. It smacks of pride to think that because the GO preached no junior pastor is anointed enough to preach. Shut up leke and stop disgracing our church!

You are going overboard from the real intent.It's not about who can preach...
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Ochibaisik(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2022
pfadom:
Did you say this young man is a pastor of a parish?

Why has he chosen to disgrace his parents even if he lacks home training?

If the PA to the General Overseer of a Christian denomination could insults pastors who are old enough, wise enough and successful enough to father or employ him; then why do we blame the children of political leaders without any connection with Christ-likeness and Biblical teachings.

It is indeed true that "absolute power corrupts absolutely". His age group are still struggling to survive and make name for themselves.

Absolute power doesn't corrupt but reveals corruption. Power is pure.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by evansjeff(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Rubbish.
Medicine after death.

Anyway nobody should blame him afterall his father is the GO so he can't do wrong.
RCCG is my church but to be honest the way they run this church is very annoying. Tribalism is the order of the day and you dare not question any appointment or decision. That is the reason this young man will get away with this insult to old men that can father him.
Daddy GO himself also have loosed mouth sometimes so he son won't deviate from what he learnt.

Please stop attending RCCG for your own good. If you already have this tribal mindset about the church and can even call Daddy GO "loosed mouth", then please do the needful. I'm shocked.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Truvelisback(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2022
hisexcellency34:
i heard the Redeemed pastors have excommunicated him
Na him Papa face dem just dey look if not ehn!
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2022
He forgets that he is also a pastor of RCCG.

But what do you expect from an RCCG pastor? Ordination is not based on merit r calling but on nepotism and eye service.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Truvelisback(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Shame suppose catch those idiots that were supporting him yesterday.
Who were the Idiots that supported him yesterday? They must be very stupid for supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Ochibaisik(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2022
sunshine1974:
go and sit down my friend. Na so una take turn church to business entity.

Nonesense

The kingdom of God is not a democracy. Even in your offices there is hierarchy talk more of the church.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by sunshine1974(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Ochibaisik:

The kingdom of God is not a democracy. Even in your offices there is hierarchy talk more of the church.

Who authorized Jesus to preach in the temple when he did?
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by space9880: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass son

Light travels faster than sound ....reason why some people seem and appear bright until you hear them speak
You no dey try o bro you no like to dey share update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Rubbish.
Medicine after death.

Anyway nobody should blame him afterall his father is the GO so he can't do wrong.
RCCG is my church but to be honest the way they run this church is very annoying. Tribalism is the order of the day and you dare not question any appointment or decision. That is the reason this young man will get away with this insult to old men that can father him.
Daddy GO himself also have loosed mouth sometimes so he son won't deviate from what he learnt.
How did he get away with it when he was not only publicly rebuked but (I am very sure), privately as well?
He has publicly apologised.
As a true member of the body of Christ, you need to acknowledge the apology and move on.

Btw, I actually left RCCG largely on some of what you mentioned above. So I am not excusing any bad behavior
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by B4bb: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2022
I'm a member of RCCG but i must say Leke talks too much and he is very boastful.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by DaInferno(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Veritas01: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Rubbish.
Medicine after death.

How are you different from Leke. You said a Man of God has a loose mouth. Not surprise because you name said it all
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by GreaterFuture(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
AmuRubber:

I have the joke of a video on my phone. It's a 2-minute video of 7.31MB. I could send it to you via WhatsApp if you wouldn't mind.
Yes, Pls send it to me on WhatsApp
WhatsApp in Bio
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by AmuRubber(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Yes, Pls send it to me on WhatsApp
WhatsApp in Bio
Sent!
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by aswani(m): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2022
How did Lékè qualify to be a Pastor at Redeemed?
How many souls has he ever won for Christ?
The job he has at Redeemed, what was the interview process?
How many other people applied for the job and what was it about him that made him more suitable than the others?
Will Lékè be allowed to keep the job when his father passes on to await judgment day, a day he will not be given any special treatment like he enjoys on earth?
If ever there was proof of nepotism in a (so called) church, this one is incredibly glaring and all involved should be suitably ashamed.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by emysmile: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2022
francotunsco:
Same applies to Adeboye until this week!

Sure, I agree
Anyway, I feel maybe he didn't mean it the way people are interpreting it.
People are very skilled at interpreting...
It is well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article / DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.