Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna (31709 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by wonderr(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Can someone tell me why God shouldn't curse this gender?
Please y'all take a look at the bolded words.

So men should continue raping and pray their judge shouldn't be a single mother.

Now I give up on this gender.
of course God can curse the gender starting from your father and simblings
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by osazsky(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Can someone tell me why God shouldn't curse this gender?
Please y'all take a look at the bolded words.

So men should continue raping and pray their judge shouldn't be a single mother.

Now I give up on this gender.
learn to comprehend before opening ur tooto way u call mouth
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sicily4u: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
DKM123:

Wetin this one dey write? See this illiterate ret"arded cretinous numbskull. Why is it always the unintelligent mo*rons on nairaland that crosses to my lane? Are you madt or something?

Lol see this original mumu boy
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sicily4u: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:

My answer is not what you need,an English teacher that will teach you how to spell, and construct English words properly is what you are in a dieing need of.

Answer the question u slowpoke
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by GerrardLFC80(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
see what an incontrollable sexual urge has caused. Being a mother at such tender age. Her dreams, education and all are shattered by an evil gender. What is more sadden is that she put to birth another rapist
I knew it...You need to get your brain examined honestly...Your madness is getting out of hand...Them don use rape swear for you...You’re obviously sick and need urgent medical attention...I hope no child grows up around you...You’re obviously bipolar

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by ISelectMySins: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
ugwumichael:

You skipped your part of the Bible where Jesus was mentioned as the SON of God or when Christ referred to God as his father?

That in itself cannot be used to make any claims for God's manhood.
The word Father is used figuratively to denote responsibilities akin to a responsible earthly father, for that would mean God has a wife.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by DKM123: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
sicily4u:

Lol see this original mumu boy

But you know say na you and your entire lowlife ozuolododo generation be mumu sha. All this nairaland motor park touts wey no get respect sef.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by tiswell(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

1. Most of them here do not condemn it. Rather they justify it. Some will say she was raped because she wore short skirt. Women shouldn't wear short skirt blablabla.
2. Relatives are the ones to be afraid of. Most rape victims were raped by their familiars.
confused gender sad
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by tiswell(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
If I own the acct you are accusing me of, may everything I lay my hands on become null and void. May I never prosper in life. But if I am not the owner or user of that account and you accused me wrongly, may it never be well with you. May your days be dark and slippery. May all the curses on this earth be your portion IJN Amen.
empty noise as usual,tueh!
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by saphiere(f): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chinnems:
Before you sleep tonight, PRAY!

Ask God to teach humans how to love themselves as Jesus taught us.

Ask God to expose the perpetrators of abuse and their enablers.

Also,

Ask God to heal the victims of abuse cases.

Finally,

Ask God to heal saphiere, and give her peace.

Ask God to bring saphiere in contact with decent and God-fearing men.

Ask God to shower saphiere with His pure, perfect, and unending love.

Pray this prayer with sincerity,

Because I'm worried about what this society has become, and the many saphieres we have created.

God bless you as you do.
God bless you
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Daheru(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
If I own the acct you are accusing me of, may everything I lay my hands on become null and void. May I never prosper in life. But if I am not the owner or user of that account and you accused me wrongly, may it never be well with you. May your days be dark and slippery. May all the curses on this earth be your portion IJN Amen.

Chai, all these for 1 person?
No vex abeg, 4giv the guy.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chinnems:
Before you sleep tonight, PRAY!

Ask God to teach humans how to love themselves as Jesus taught us.

Ask God to expose the perpetrators of abuse and their enablers.

Also,

Ask God to heal the victims of abuse cases.

Finally,

Ask God to heal saphiere, and give her peace.

Ask God to bring saphiere in contact with decent and God-fearing men.

Ask God to shower saphiere with His pure, perfect, and unending love.

Pray this prayer with sincerity,

Because I'm worried about what this society has become, and the many saphieres we have created.

God bless you as you do.
amen...the guy that raped saphare finished her..it will b difficult for her...to move on..she already has aggresive post partum stress and bipolar disorder
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Whoknowsme: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
InaNla:

My sister you need Jesus asap.
Tell the feminist biko. Her feminism is getting too much.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by GIdiata(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
see what an incontrollable sexual urge has caused. Being a mother at such tender age. Her dreams, education and all are shattered by an evil gender. What is more sadden is that she put to birth another rapist

mumu y not go to Kaduna and help her kill the baby?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by GIdiata(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

what's dis one typing?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Mikester: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dear saphiere,

Curses to those who had hurt, wronged or maltreated you before. I understand that some guys we meet in Nigeria here can be very brainless, wicked and stupid at times - reason I hardly hang out with them.

Believe me or not, I understand how upsetting it is from a lady's point of view. I have 3 sisters, an eye to observe, a brain to decipher and an understanding heart.

Reasonable, masculine, understanding, interesting, smart, principled and good-looking guys are scarce in the market and most ladies are forced to manage whatever monkey they are able to tolerate and no one to understand the ugly situation. It is a female disadvantage. Sorry.

But just to say...

Saphiere your pain is understood. It is okay to be upset or even raged about whatever animals in human forms had done to you, but you need to understand you have to at some point let it go for you to make progress, your future just doesn't deserve the punishment.

Personally, I won't really try to dissuade you from letting out your anger on a faceless forum; perhaps, who knows?, letting out your pain might be crucial for your recovery, but just don't let it affect your normal life and relationships. It isn't healthy.

Of course, I'm sure you already know that.

Saphiere, I pray God locate you with someone who understands and give you the love you seek. May you find your someone.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is not rape na

It is the age Muslim prophet instructed Muslims to marry na
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by koolaid87: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Its norms over there

Their region supports it

Their only problem is blasphemy against a renowned paedophile
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mikester:
Dear saphiere,

Curses to those who had hurt, wronged or maltreated you before. I understand that some guys we meet in Nigeria here can be very brainless, wicked and stupid at times - reason I hardly hang out with them.

Believe me or not, I understand how upsetting it is from a lady's point of view. I have 3 sisters, an eye to observe, a brain to decipher and an understanding heart.

Reasonable, masculine, understanding, interesting, smart, principled and good-looking guys are scarce in the market and most ladies are forced to manage whatever monkey they are able to tolerate and no one to understand the ugly situation. It is a female disadvantage. Sorry.

But just to say...

Saphiere your pain is understood. It is okay to be upset or even raged about whatever animals in human forms had done to you, but you need to understand you have to at some point let it go for you to make progress, your future just doesn't deserve the punishment.

Personally, I won't really try to dissuade you from letting out your anger on a faceless forum; perhaps, who knows?, letting out your pain might be crucial for your recovery, but just don't let it affect your normal life and relationships. It isn't healthy.

Of course, I'm sure you already know that.

Saphiere, I pray God locate you with someone who understands and give you the love you seek. May you find your someone.
preposterous
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
All of them will come here to condemn rape which leaves me wondering if all these rapists are truly humans. Well, as far as you are not my male relative I’ll always see you as a potential rapist
is your male relatives not males? them too r potential rapists
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Rape apologist so men should go on raping?
so u should go on hating men for the crime the few of them commit?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Mikester: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abba114:
preposterous
it isn't. Go to bed.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

1. Most of them here do not condemn it. Rather they justify it. Some will say she was raped because she wore short skirt. Women shouldn't wear short skirt blablabla.
2. Relatives are the ones to be afraid of. Most rape victims were raped by their familiars.
like you, if i may ask?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Prince22797(m): 5:18am On Apr 09, 2022
Is it too hard to approach a mature lady ??

So bad for my male gender
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Saviourfresh: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Shameless man.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by patoranfire(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Thats rather harsh lady! We should all try to be cirumspectual while voicing our views
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by rickdaking(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2022
chigoizie7:

Including the !mbecilic baskard wey be your papa.
Comrade type the Bastard in full grin no dey go thru corner grin
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by adefitim(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Urge wey be say Mr Salisu fit just masturbate on
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by chigoizie7(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
rickdaking:
Comrade type the Bastard in full grin no dey go thru corner grin

Baba we know the rules. My message was passed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution / 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna / 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.