Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air (16213 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by ifyalways(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
proO1:

Finally! Now she can wave good-bye to acute owu-ite (and add some weight); she has been persecuted by owu-ite for too long. . We all know that her AIDS-like lepa-ness was caused by 'condition', not by choice. May God bless Arik oh.
LMAO cheesy

I nwere onu ojo.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by anishe(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
Is she a virgin? If not, then she's no model at all.
She needs to add some weight. Her body is toooooo skinny.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by alexola20(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by nagoma(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
[b]@ Iyatrustee; chei! nairalanders. everyone seems to be bothered about her looks than the real issue at hand.  
[/b]  

That's the real issue - her looks. that's why she is hired , abi? No be pilot job no airhostess job - abi?
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Agbani's food budget must be very very low, so at least she can save money for other things right? grin
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
ifyalways:

LMAO cheesy

I nwere onu ojo.

Lol. . .nwanyi oma, o eziokwu.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by vislabraye(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
She's just too fragile like a twelve year school girl. . Needs more flesh, The dress she's wearing is slim, but it looks bogus on her grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
ARIK's food is so crappy,i laugh at times,it is as if the passengers are begging them for food,the size of their stale buns and the little juice they pour in their disposable cups,like food for children.
its  so sad
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Logba: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
Leave my girl alone oo. She won miss world title as a thin girl. Let her be pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Logba: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
She is a queen any day
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Logba: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Agbani Nigeria

Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Logba: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
Agbani Darego

Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by emenim(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
She is still looking very pretty there, but i could say age is much telling on her too, but a bold step i must comment here. congratulation !!!!!
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by DaDoctor: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^WHO GO MARRY HER WITH ALL THESE HER EXPOSURES OF THE SECRET PARTS??^^^
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Da Doctor:

Mee I go marry am
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by sleekch1c(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
You all saying dat she is skinny,u re nothing but troublemakers.if she wasn't skinny,u wld call her fat.I suggest u bury ur faces in dat burger and mind ur businesses(if u ve got any)
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by kandiikane(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
She looks fat, needs to loose another 20lbs fast if she wants more jobs.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by eghost247(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
Lol too skiny
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by DeepSoul(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2011

Do you know how much money she earns because of her thinness!

Abeg leave the girl alone jare, she has loads of time to add weight - i.e when she's pregnant!

Meanwhile, isn't this the same Arik that's bankrupt?
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Shinor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
Agbani should ask the bloke beside her what he eats for breakfast lunch and dinner. That will sort out her weight issue.
On a serious notte, which photographer too the arik picture? Why put such a skinny person beside that barrelled bellied man? The contrast is 3 much.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by UyiIredia(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
she is so thin. like she suffers from AIDS. Arik should have chosen better
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by ideylaff: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
abeg i wan ask isnt this same Arik that owes staffs salaries?

aaaa, lef am now, they have used her to do FREE foto shoot lets wait till its time to pay up the contract

I'd say Agbani just got punked, ARIK, they can owe they demselves money self,

Wait for Agbanis complaint, later as d deal goes on,

Ordinary £110K for 8 months now  they have not paid after using my consulting services.

Mr Ararume Jnr, was mouthing off on the 2nd meeting, "mt father is this My Father is That, shiooo

1st time I cam into contact with Mr Ararume himself, I thought, jeezzzz. is this arrogance at its decayed level or what

Agbani pik race if your smart, or u fit take your body pay ooo, instead o u bn paid oooo, heed my warning oooo

no let Chief use Unpaid for Awuf Private Jets Trip shakara you ooooooooo. RUN RUN RUN,
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by executinal(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
Agbani no you got it all wrong. If she add more wait, she will look so sweet, but wait a min was she the very Agbani that won miss World? shocked shocked. Haba if it were now nobody will vote for her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Cuteobi(f): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
Da Doctor:

Did she tell u she dey find husband, can someone order to plates of fufu and afang soup for her.DAMN she looks hungry
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
eghost247:

Lol too skiny

Who will prefer a fat girl to Agbani ? Abeg there is nothing wrong with her stature,she's cool.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by africhika(f): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
agbani is too beautiful.

for all of u telling her to gain weight, are u her personal doctor? chei, she's just naturally skinny.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by armyofone(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
the hair on her head fat pass her but i love her like that. pls do not put on weight o, naija go yab you die grin
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
africhika:

agbani is too beautiful.

for all of u telling her to gain weight, are u her personal doctor? chei, she's just naturally skinny.

All she need with her present shape is a well-rounded bootty.I bet you she will fly high.some people just don't know what beauty is but I won't blame them,they are use to fat ugly biatches.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by oladayo042: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
She looks like a sickl*r. Gosh
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by stagger: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
There is nothing like feeling up a well pumped-up girl in all the right places. Me no wan no skin and bones in a mi bed. shocked
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Kunbee: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
J12:

A cheese burger is standing right next to her. <

Lol
~Bluetooth:

Who will prefer a fat girl to Agbani ? Abeg there is nothing wrong with her stature,she's cool.

Ehn ehn so is what you like abi, skinny girls angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
Kunbee:

Lol

Ehn ehn so is what you like abi, skinny girls angry angry angry angry angry angry

I have tried everything and I discovered that large and extra large are not just it when it comes to women !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: World's Top 10 Richest Black People / Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.