Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air (16215 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Kunbee: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
I am hurt by your statement. . . . . . is that why you ran from me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
Na this kain ppl dey Pelvic bones dey jam person like wooden table
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
Kunbee:

I am hurt by your statement. . . . . . is that why you ran from me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Eiya sorry pele. . .I just don't like orobo cuz they look weird and very lazy.
dayokanu:

Na this kain ppl dey Pelvic bones dey jam person like wooden table

You never try them before ? You dey miss !
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Kunbee: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
Where have you been undecided

So am weird and lazy cry cry cry cry cry cry, so nice of you
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
Been very busy besides some people are making NL unpleasant to me.Anyways you are not weird.so smile grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Kunbee: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Eh yah cheesy, see ya
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 07, 2011
WHY CAN'T AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN SEE THE CUP HALF FULL INSTEAD OF ALWAYS HALF EMPTY?
I thought they said models should always be skinny? now agbani has obeyed the law only for mpost of you (especially the ladies to start saying agbani should add more flesh)

Well lets be careful at criticizing and always seeing faults in o us as well.thers 'cus one day the table will turn at us

Kunbee, mama gee, others TAKE NOTE
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2011
Models are skinny! Nobody will accept her for modelling in developed countries(where the business of modelling is present) if she is plump and muscular like most girls in Nigeria with ugly shapes and size.

Can you guys pay her bill? If you wanted her to eat fries and burgers and be thick then be ready to foot her bills!
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by anointedf(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2011
This is exactly what ARIK want to achieve in Nigeria. To divert the attention of the populace from the rot and stink in the company by bringing in Agbani. Guys, 75% of the posters are only interest in the damsel and are saying noting about the decay in ARIK airline.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by yunafa(f): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2011
she needs to do smth about her weight cos she does not look appealing!!!
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Mobinga: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2011
Females can be envious. God forbid!
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by sley4life(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2011
is she married? To see just her pant u'll pay as much as $5,000
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by favouredjb(f): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2011
skinny bordering on anorexia

oluchi is not this thin n chic is making her money too, she needs to eat well
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by MMM2(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2011
Lucky her.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by ideylaff: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2011
This is exactly what ARIK want to achieve in Nigeria. To divert the attention of the populace from the rot and stink in the company by bringing in Agbani. Guys, 75% of the posters are only interest in the damsel and are saying noting about the decay in ARIK airline.

Thank you @anointed_f  oooooo, Ive already siad my bit, for thos who care to listen, ARIK is a no go area,

abeg i wan ask isnt this same Arik that owes staffs salaries?

aaaa, lef am now, they have used her to do FREE foto shoot lets wait till its time to pay up the contract

I'd say Agbani just got punked, ARIK, they can owe they demselves money self,

Wait for Agbanis complaint, later as d deal goes on,

Ordinary £110K for 8 months now  they have not paid after using my consulting services.

Mr Ararume Jnr, was mouthing off on the 2nd meeting, "myt father is this My Father is That, obj is on his phone bla bla bla
shiooo. pay up ma money,

1st time I cam into contact with Mr Ararume himself, I thought, jeezzzz. is this arrogance at its decayed level or what

Agbani pik race if your smart, or u fit take your body pay ooo, instead o u bn paid oooo, heed my warning oooo

no let Chief use Unpaid for Awuf Private Jet Trip shakara you ooooooooo. RUN RUN RUN,
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by nicole24(f): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2011
STOP ALL THE PLAYA HATIN GUYS.SHES TRAINED TO LOOK LIKE A MODEL AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT SHES DOIN smiley wink
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by vislabraye(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2011
Lepacious Agbani. But she's so so slim. Must she go to that length?
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
Maybe she's just naturally slim.
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Gbenge77(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
This is serious!
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by EKPOI(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
keep on keeping on,merit deserved,
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by ixora3(f): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2011
she is thinner and so dark ve she been sufferin since?
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Pamperme: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2011
My friend who works at Arik said, they have been paid their salaries up to June o,  and am sure he doesnt like their chairman enough to lie on his behalf anyway,  lol and he also told me that Agbani signed a very nice deal with Arik and they've paid her,
So i heard o,  cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by Janie4luv: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2011
I think she nids 2 add a little flesh cry
Re: Agbani Darego Is The New Face Of Arik Air by opribo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
she is scary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert / PHOTOS: World's Top 10 Richest Black People / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.