Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed (35799 Views)

Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by ken6488(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bluffly:

How did you know that USA and NATO is using Ukraine as testing ground

1. USA want to use this medium to reck Russia economy

2. Isolate Russia from Europe, (Russia was begining to threaten USA dominance in Europe

3. Remain sole power, since they think Russia might become USSR

4. Protect the petrol dollar

5. More money for USA military complex
As eu has started stock piling USA weapons

,6. Regime change in Russia

7. Test Russia military strength

Yes after the war USA will rebuild Ukraine for her sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by ken6488(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Maynman:

How is usa and nato using Ukraine? Was it Ukraine that invaded Russia?
Who is using Russia?
And Russia cares so much about Ukraine, it’s visible for all to see right?

To be honest with you Ukraine and Russia relationship has been complicated, USA just added fuel

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
treatise:
Where are the Putinians on Nairaland?

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by angelfallz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
More propaganda. The Bucha propaganda is no longer working.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by eteebanky1: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
maasoap:

This (you guys' posts) is what happens when people resort to emotion instead of using their brains. At this point, emotions can't help. Zelensky has the power just like Putin to stop this war.

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by frankson1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
eteebanky1:
Some useless people will still support Putin

There's more to this because Russia can't attack a place controlled by rebels fighting against Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Originalsly: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
ENGINEERG:

This is so painful that just a mere FEAR that Ukraine is joining NATO is causing all these death at this century, when war is not common again.
If not that Russia and their supporters are bastered, why the pain of Ukraine joining NATO...Three formal Soviet union countries( latvia, lithuania, estonia) have joined NATO before and heven didnt fall, but Ukraine own is their headache now.
Russia has not benefited Ukraine, and same Russia don't want them to join EU and NATO that will pay them.
As The world saw the end of Hitler, definitely the world will see the end of Putin.
And as for Putin supporters, may you experience more evil than what Ukrainians are experiencing now

Let me ask you.... why doesn't the US want Russia to have military bases in neither Cuba nor Venezuela? .... both independent countries? At the beginning of talks Putin said he would have military bases in Cuba and Venezuela and Biden said no way ... that would be like a declaration of war. Why? I wish you can find the courage to give a direct response.

@ topic.... Russia said they did not carry out the strike. Who declared it was the Russians?.... I wouldn't put it past Zelensky to be responsible to whip up sympathy and support. Afterall..... one spot of what appeared to be blood? Aren't these people trying to flee Russian supporters?.... fleeing to a Russian area?.... so why would the Russians bomb them? We need to stop jumping on the bandwagon..... blindly supporting people who never like us in tiles of peace and worse now in a time of war.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by DannyWalker: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
I doubt russia did this... this is the point where Ukraine or America can do evil and blame Russia because you all will believe

2 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Oyin2212(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2022

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Maynman: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
ken6488:

To be honest with you Ukraine and Russia relationship has been complicated, USA just added fuel

You still haven’t answered the question.
Which fuel made Russia invade Ukraine?
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Oyin2212(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Originalsly:

Let me ask you.... why doesn't the US want Russia to have military bases in neither Cuba nor Venezuela? .... both independent countries? At the beginning of talks Putin said he would have military bases in Cuba and Venezuela and Biden said no way ... that would be like a declaration of war. Why? I wish you can find the courage to give a direct response.

@ topic.... Russia said they did not carry out the strike. Who declared it was the Russians?.... I wouldn't put it past Zelensky to be responsible to whip up sympathy and support. Afterall..... one spot of what appeared to be blood? Aren't these people trying to flee Russian supporters?.... fleeing to a Russian area?.... so why would the Russians bomb them? We need to stop jumping on the bandwagon..... blindly supporting people who never like us in tiles of peace and worse now in a time of war.
Bro you're right it wasn't Russia. Why would he bomb civilians??

Doesn't make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Maynman: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oyin2212:

Confirm your news before you release it. The missile used was not a Russian one.

Which reliable place did you get your information, this is just random pictures.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by omohayek: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Habsne:
What about Palestinians kids
I know you may find this hard to believe, but it is possible to care about more than one tragedy at a time! You have no way of knowing whether people commenting on here haven't also spoken out for Palestinians here or elsewhere.

Speaking of which, perhaps you might care to explain why the same western countries which are concerned about Ukrainian civilians are the ones who have pressured China over the mass sterilization and imprisonment of the muslim Uighurs in Xinjiang, even as all of the members of the OIC remain silent? Where is the outcry over China's brutality from Iran, Saudi Arabia and all the other usual suspects? Why do Nigeria's muslim organizations show zero interest in the plight of the millions of Uighurs while obsessing over the deaths of handfuls of Palestinians? Is it because Uighurs are "lesser" muslims because they aren't Arabs? Or is it out of fear of China, which everyone knows is a brutal dictatorship with no qualms about squashing dissent, knowing there will be no electoral backlash?

Most of you engaging in ridiculous anti-western posturing about supposed "hypocrisy" do so in full knowledge that the self same west's regard for freedom of speech and human rights means you are unlikely to suffer any serious consequences. That's why you can huff and puff over even cartoons in small Danish newspapers or Israelis killing 1 or 2 Palestinians, while you have absolutely nothing to say when Putin slaughters 50,000 Chechens on the basis of a hoax he himself perpetrated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

or Xi Jinping sends up to 3 million Uighurs to concentration camps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_internment_camps

Your cowardice and hypocrisy is far worse than anything you accuse "the West" of engaging in.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by ken6488(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Maynman:

You still haven’t answered the question.
Which fuel made Russia invade Ukraine?

1. USA want to use this medium to reck Russia economy

2. Isolate Russia from Europe, (Russia was begining to threaten USA dominance in Europe

3. Remain sole power, since they think Russia might become USSR

4. Protect the petrol dollar

5. More money for USA military complex
As eu has started stock piling USA weapons

,6. Regime change in Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by leofab(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cowards taking their angers on civilians
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Oyin2212(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
texazzpete:
Terrible.

I’ll be frank. There will be accursed people who will soon come here to claim this was a ‘false flag operation’ and share the Russian propaganda that this was an Ukrainian missile.

But earlier in the day, Russian journalists posted the missile being fired by their side, and were hailing the launch. Now they’re deleting their posts in the telegram groups.

Don’t be on the side of evil.
Where are the videos and posts that they're deleting?
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by plaindealer: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Putin is a prime candidate for the war crimes tribunal.

I just don't see how he dodges serious war crime charges.

He's ending up in prison for sure.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Walkee: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
I don't believe Russia did this

Although I dislike Russia and putin

But hell no
They are not the one
Russia don't use that missile. That's the same missiles Ukraine have been using to their secessionist Easterners and they also used that same missile to bomb Russian airports few weeks ago. Nairaland mods are dumb people

https://www.google.com/amp/s/eurasiantimes.com/powerful-tochka-u-missile-shot-down-mid-air-over-donetsk/
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by plaindealer: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is the saddest and most despicable war effort in the history of mankind.

You keep saying you are fighting a war that is supposed to be with the Ukrainian army, but most of the fighting and destruction is with the civilians.

All the missiles fired are on civilian targets, civilian infrastructures including housing, hospitals and now train station.

Why not just go and face the Ukrainian military and leave the civilians alone?

I've never seen this kind of war in my life..
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by sulaak(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Maynman:

Who is using Russia?
And Russia cares so much about Ukraine, it’s visible for all to see right?

Are you living under a rock, it's all over the western media that the Ukraine war will be a repeat of the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan, the end result was Afghanistan was destroyed and the Taliban was created. The Soviet Union collapsed.

The difference is that the world is more bipolar with China and India now becoming major world players due to the size of their economies.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by sulaak(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
plaindealer:
This is the saddest and most despicable war effort in the history of mankind.

You keep saying you are fighting a war that is supposed to be with the Ukrainian army, but most of the fighting and destruction is with the civilians.

All the missiles fired are on civilian targets, civilian infrastructures including housing, hospitals and now train station.

Why not just go and face the Ukrainian military and leave the civilians alone?

I've never seen this kind of war in my life..

How many civilians have died?

We know that Russia has lost between 7000-15000 men according to Western media.
We don't know the causality of the Ukraine army

So please educate us on the number of civilian death because major towns and cities have been spared destruction by Russia, you think that they cannot flatten Odessa, Kyiv, Liev and many other cities.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by MDK777: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
WeTi ZenLesKY And His Fans They Espect Before All Of Una They CraZE ! Una Think Say Na Childish Play Na Special Military Operations
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by plaindealer: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
sulaak:

How many civilians have died?

We know that Russia has lost between 7000-15000 men according to Western media.
We don't know the causality of the Ukraine army

So please educate us on the number of civilian death because major towns and cities have been spared destruction by Russia, you think that they cannot flatten Odessa, Kyiv, Liev and many other cities.

I don't have to waste or for any back and forth. Whatever you say, you are right.

Be happy, move on.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
JosephXavier:
He whom the gods has chosen to kill, they will make him mad

The gods made the comic president Zelensky blind to the signs and deaf to the warnings

He listened to the sweet deceptive tongues of the West and went ahead to lure the Russians inside the boundaries of Ukraine

He showed he is as clueless as Buhari when after agreeing to peace talk will change his mind the next minute

What a weak and indecisive man that would allow his country to burn down bad be destroyed and his citizens massacred

Remember that activities in Russia are going on as if nothing is happening and the economy is growing as if there were no sanctions on them

Don't be like Zelensky
Don't be like Buhari
Don't be unfortunate
Exactly my point.The foolish Ukrainian government will learn a bitter lesson from this war.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by plaindealer: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
I'm glad that the folks from the Hague and war crimes investigators are on the ground documenting Russian war crimes and atrocities.

I can not wait to see this criminal brute, terrorist, psychotic and sadistic killer on trial and sent to prison.
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by plaindealer: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
just like his friend in Serbia, Slobodan Milosevic, they put him on trial and was sent to prison for war crimes, he died in prison.

This is Putin's future, war crimes tribunal and prison.

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by plaindealer: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is what the world sees regardless of what Putin and his propaganda stans are talking about..

This is what Putin and Russians are going to pay for.

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by Obafavour(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
The greatest fools i've ever met are on nairaland, fools that foresee destruction and still wait for it to come before planning.
I still don't understand what some nincompoops expect putin to do when he had sensed danger from his fellow brother. The truth is that USA wants to use Russia neighbouring countries against them and ukraine is involved, Russia is trying to protect themselves and free kyiv from future destruction. Russia is just teaching kyiv leasons to save them from destruction as the result of their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by plaindealer: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Obafavour:
The greatest fools i've ever met are on nairaland, fools that foresee destruction and still wait for it to come before planning.
I still don't understand what some nincompoops expect putin to do when he had sensed danger from his fellow brother. The truth is that USA wants to use Russia neighbouring countries against them and ukraine is involved, Russia is trying to protect themselves and free kyiv from future destruction. Russia is just teaching kyiv leasons to save them from destruction as the result of their stupidity.

How do you destroy something while trying to save it from destruction?

Do you people even read the crazy stuff you type before posting?
Re: Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed by JOemmy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Russians are behaving like a rogue terrorist nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Bans India's Information Minister, Prasad, For One Hour. He Reacts / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Family Members Fight At Burial Ground In Ghana (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.