Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl (808 Views)

Stupid Things Guys Can Do That Can Make A Lady Lose Respect For Him. Agree? / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by calculusx(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
A Mexican woman has been arrested for trying to sneak her husband out of prison in a suitcase following a conjugal visit.

Maria del Mar Arjona, 19, was stopped as she left the prison in Chetumal, the capital of the Caribbean state Quintana Roo.

Staff became suspicious as the young woman seemed nervous and was struggling with a black, wheeled suitcase which looked particularly bulky.

Police spokesman Gerardo Campos said prison guards checked the bag and found inmate Juan Ramirez Tijerina curled up inside.

Convicted in 2007, Ramirez is serving a 20-year sentence for illegal weapons possession.

He is thought to be a member of the Sinaloa drugs cartel.

Arjona has been arrested and charges are pending.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/suitcase-escape-bid-foiled-mexican-prison-082426528.html

I can't stop laughing at this grin
Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by african1(f): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
I gotta give her props for trying.
Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by calculusx(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
TILL SUITCASE DO US PART

Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by african1(f): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^ lmao ;d ;d
Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by 190: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
saw this earlier today

wat love can do

now shes gonna join him in same cell
Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by Cuddlemii: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2011
I wanted to be the first to post this. Saw it this afternoon. Well she would get jailed for love, some have died for it too.

The day women learn to think for themselves, make decision by themselves and for their own betterment, that would be one of my highlights in life.
Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by nanidee2(f): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2011
How romantic, Lol.
But judging by her age, I am convinced that her husband probably talked her into doing that. That's the most likely reason why she felt she could possibly pull that off.

It also shows how lax and slipshod the prison is.
Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by Cuddlemii: 12:52am On Jul 06, 2011
nanidee2:

How romantic, Lol.
But judging by her age, I am convinced that her husband probably talked her into doing that. That's the most likely reason why she felt she could possibly pull that off.

It also shows how lax and slipshod the prison is.

Don't mind them jor. There must have been an inside connection there. Its not every information that would be released cos of the people involved. You know the guy was part of a drug cartel. I mean how did she get him into the bag without people visiting other prisoners or the guard noticing.

I think they had 2 identical bags. They kept him in one at the prison and exchanged it with the one the lady came in with.
Re: Stupid Things We Do For Love: Lrofl by 9dynasty(m): 3:02am On Jul 06, 2011
nice try woman. . .you must really miss your man

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Love Nigerian Women And African Sisters Here Is Your Thread / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Atitudes? / An Interesting Future. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.