Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer (48046 Views)

Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by VictorUSA(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
adedehinbo:
ukriane recruits volunteers all over the world,US pays ex service men in US and UK,canada to come face russia. They aren't denying it,but funny that a Nigeria asking for evidence,or you think they re only sending weapons for no reasons
The question was in regards to what he said concerning the role of NATO.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
osazsky:
i am begining to believe this..empty vessles make the loudest noice..after losing close to 20000 soldiers u don send another 60000..if na me i nor go go..let him do his worst..y them dey fear Putin.yanch don open

Russian army is a third world army... CIA
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teerach:

Baba, Nigeria army infantry is way better than Nigeria army generals. Get the msg I'm trying to pass and stop quoting me with emotions.

If you get sense you go know say na officer dey train soldiers to be whatever dem be

How can you be better than the system

Is there any general that didn't start out as a second lieutenant or u think says army na beans

Poor generals produce poor soldiers
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
adedehinbo:
ukriane recruits volunteers all over the world,US pays ex service men in US and UK,canada to come face russia. They aren't denying it,but funny that a Nigeria asking for evidence,or you think they re only sending weapons for no reasons

Some of the soldiers killed by the Ukrainian elite squad wore silver military tags bearing their names and company and phones numbers

Many came from the middles east and the Wagner group that operates in Syria and Africa

Get tstv and watch i24... It is an Israeli version of CNN... There is a program called strictly security

Watch am

Ukraine Don try.... They have even begun liberating cities in the danbass region
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by VictorUSA(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
iykezfrankeze, ww1 started in 1914, the US joined in 1917 and the allies won in 1918.Explaine how britain won the war on their own.

About ww2, I don't know the SU won the war on their own.Was it not after Truman ordered the bombing of Hiroshima that the war came to end? It was after Japan surrendered to the American troops that the Allied Forces declared victory.
The Mexican-American war was not for independence but it followed American Annexation of Texas.Today, Texas is a state in America.So tell me your definition of victory.

Canada neve forcibily grapped land from the US throu military combat.The U.K ceded their lands to Canada and that is why Canada is large today.

Apologies, but you know absolutely nothing about international politics and events.

I yield the ground.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
AJSfan:
If I say "G", you say "A" another man say "S" omo na you sabi grin

Ruble for Gas na the game changer. Hungary, an EU and NATO country has said they will buy no matter the condition

Has Russia cut the supply since they refused to pay in rubble
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teerach:

Baba, Nigeria army infantry is way better than Nigeria army generals. Get the msg I'm trying to pass and stop quoting me with emotions.

Who produced the infantry? Who trained and trains them

Is there a single. General who didn't start from the basic rank of a lieutenant

. I hope you actually know something the military because I wouldn't want to discuss with a bloody Civilian that is not enlightened on the subject he picks to make contributions on
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Teerach: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Themandator:

Who produced the infantry? Who trained and trains them

Is there a single. General who didn't start from the basic rank of a lieutenant

. I hope you actually know something the military because I wouldn't want to discuss with a bloody Civilian that is not enlightened on the subject he picks to make contributions on
Cry cry baby
Oya begin shove your opinion down my throat na.
Officer kpangolo.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Wuppdex: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
You get the propaganda and lies, one odeku for you
greymiles:
Army General wey dey drive tank grin
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by plaindealer: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
POutin don buy bad market.

POutin picked the wrong country to bully

Zelensky the comedian is teaching the weak, incompetent and fake superpower some serious lesson..

Small Ukraine is not running or retreating, but it is pouTin the fake superpower that's running. ...

POutin, see ya miserable life.. grin
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by TOMMYS: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
donbenie:
On the other hand,Russia should be the one covering her face in shame..
So they sent 100K soldiers for what?
A picnic in Ukraine?
Did anyone forced them to go to war in Ukraine?
NO be force to invade a nation,if you are not ready to commit your troops..
They must have thought Ukraine would simply fold up and surrender,at the mere sight of Russian soldiers..
Two months later and their invasion is neither here nor there..

Almost all the invasions carried out by NATO in the past were either for mineral resources or political might.
e.g

Iraq

Afghanistan

Libra

1. Ukraine has thousands of Russian residents

2 Ukraine is a former USSR member

Hence

Ukraine is practically Russia's younger brother. Which means the offensive will not be as if they are going to steal from Ukraine.

Stop watching CNN.
Una no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by plaindealer: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
TOMMYS:

Almost all the invasions carried out by NATO in the past were either for mineral resources or political might.
e.g

Iraq

Afghanistan

Libra

Hence

Ukraine is practically Russia's younger brother. Which means the offensive will not be as if they are going to steal from Ukraine.

Stop watching CNN.
Una no go hear.

Una don begin to make excuses for Putin's failure and debacle in Ukraine...

The lunatic monster is destroying a whole country, slaughtering defenseless innocent civilians, stealing and pillaging civilian properties, even cloths, pants, dishwasher, pots and pans..is this what you do to your own brother?

You people no get shame at all..
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by adedehinbo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Themandator:

Some of the soldiers killed by the Ukrainian elite squad wore silver military tags bearing their names and company and phones numbers

Many came from the middles east and the Wagner group that operates in Syria and Africa

Get tstv and watch i24... It is an Israeli version of CNN... There is a program called strictly security

Watch am

Ukraine Don try.... They have even begun liberating cities in the danbass region
i am not denying this,but you have to agree that,not only ukranians soldiers are fighting russia,if you claim ukraine is trying while it's loosing it's own people and cities,to me that's a significant loss.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by rottennaija(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
uchennaq:

This man which village are you in?
roGF22:

That is has a Ukrainian serial no. doesn't mean the Ukrainians shot it...Ukraine will not be that stupid hitting its own people with a missile having its serial no...Russia must have looted Ukrainian missiles and shot it, so it will be very easy for them to deny...as they've always been doing
Techguy96:

For some reason, u want us to believe an info u got from a telegram group.

Interesting
Igbofam:

This is the real fragment of what was left of the rocket fired at the train station. I extracted the still image from the actual video report from the train station which was struck

Notice any difference on the body of the rocket and the falsehood you posted in your post?

Also notice any difference with the location too?

Mine is right next to a car park while yours is in an open empty field

Cars park around train stations and not in open fields. The people who were killed while lined up waiting for evacuation when the Russian rocket struck were not in open fields but right outside the train station at the car park as shown from my picture.

Hell is real. Keep lying
CoronaVirusPro:

You are not brilliant.

That’s the serial number of a detonated bomb? Did you see what’s left of the bomb? And see the clean serial number being shown to you?

Even that account is definitely a Bot. Disinformation channel

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by CoronaVirusPro: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
rottennaija:

You are not brilliant.

That’s the serial number of a detonated bomb? Did you see what’s left of the bomb? And see the clean serial number being shown to you?

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Igbofam: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
rottennaija:

Are you daft or you are just a chronic ignoramus? Which is it?

You posted a tweet from one Laura Ru who used the very same pictures which you posted and which has been debunked.

You are still repeating your garbage. That image Is not the real remnant of the missile launched at the train station.

Even in her tweet the real remnant of the missile was posted and it matched what I posted earlier. The remnant of the missile was right next to the car park and has nothing to do with this propaganda and lies of a bomb you are posting.

You claim only Ukraine uses the missile that was used yet in this same war Russian military were captured on video with the missile on their train in Gomel marked with their infamous V heading to Ukraine from Belarus.

Do you see how it's easy to catch you Putin liars in your lies? The world has advanced beyond what you used to know. Now information can easily be crosschecked and either debunked or confirmed same way the Russian claim that they did not kill civilians in Bucha was debunked expertly.

Stop being robotically stupid man.

Below is the real remnant of the missile and you can visit the attached tweet screenshot to watch the video of Russian military with the missile used to bomb the train station you Putin bot

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Igbofam: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are not brilliant.

For the life of me I cannot fathom how some people can be so willfully stupid in this day and age of easy access to information
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
adedehinbo:
i am not denying this,but you have to agree that,not only ukranians soldiers are fighting russia,if you claim ukraine is trying while it's loosing it's own people and cities,to me that's a significant loss.

First understand the Ukraine is on the defensive not offensive position as Russia therefore since the battle field is their country all the damages has got to happen there.

Ukraine called for help from out side and many ex soldiers responded and even serving special forces from all over Europe but glory will alway be that of Ukraine.

This country in 2014 was invaded and her territory annexed without Russia firing a shot.. It is after that incident that the government invited the paramilitary wing of the CIA responsible for breeding all the deadly terrorists groups on earth to train her forces.. Hence you notice that they don't fight the conventional military engagement ways.

Do you know what the CIA said about them? We are the experts that trained these guys but they are now the air expert because we notice they have innovative and innovated on all the training and aerial manoeuvres we taught them

The Ukrainian are Jews.. They think a lot like the Israeli brothers.. Imagine that they converted an ordinary toy drone into a caricature of the drone flown in terminator movies and used it to sacre the daylight out of Russian troops into abandoning hi-tech military hardwares and even leading the drone with camera back to their base thereby enabling the Ukrainian forces to deploy switch blades and javelin and turkey extremely cheap weaponised drone, bakrakta
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teerach:

Cry cry baby
Oya begin shove your opinion down my throat na.
Officer kpangolo.

Crying about what... Have you every heard sustained fire for over an hour accompanied by aerial assault and yet kept your nerve intact

Look at a whole Russia that the world thought so mightily of going to Ukraine, heading towards the capital and now reversing that visiting head of state coukt take a stroll while the russia are still in the country

Do you know that even the Donbass region that they announced that they were moving into that today a city just got liberates from their grip and people are walking about and showing TV stations the atrocities committed in that city

Do. You what Ukraine defense chiefs said about the staggered supply of arms to them by the west?

That they believe that the west is afraid that if they get the arms as fast as they are making their demands they may not just be content with routing Russia but may even march to Moscow

CIA refereed to Russian army as a third world army with good rockets and nothing more but their superior didn't belive them until this war

Didn't you notice how careful the west was when. This war started but right now everyone one nato member is so embodied and announcing supposes upandan.. Slovakia just gave s300.. Us in turn gave them. Patriotic defense missile

British PM went in physically because that intelligence of 1988 has proved to be very correct about Russia defense forces

1 Like

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by tarboshi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Western media, do you imagine how long the list will be if Ukraine will publish the names of her slain commanders?

War should be avoided by all means by both parties.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by donbenie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
TOMMYS:

e.g

Iraq

Afghanistan

Libra

Hence

Stop watching CNN.
Una no go hear.
What does this incoherent ramblings have to do with my post?
They are Russia younger brothers and yet Russia is decimating the country..
Is that how YOU treat your younger brother?
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Teerach: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Themandator:

Crying about what... Have you every heard sustained fire for over an hour accompanied by aerial assault and yet kept your nerve intact

Look at a whole Russia that the world thought so mightily of going to Ukraine, heading towards the capital and now reversing that visiting head of state coukt take a stroll while the russia are still in the country

Do you know that even the Donbass region that they announced that they were moving into that today a city just got liberates from their grip and people are walking about and showing TV stations the atrocities committed in that city

Do. You what Ukraine defense chiefs said about the staggered supply of arms to them by the west?

That they believe that the west is afraid that if they get the arms as fast as they are making their demands they may not just be content with routing Russia but may even march to Moscow

CIA refereed to Russian army as a third world army with good rockets and nothing more but their superior didn't belive them until this war

Didn't you notice how careful the west was when. This war started but right now everyone one nato member is so embodied and announcing supposes upandan.. Slovakia just gave s300.. Us in turn gave them. Patriotic defense missile

British PM went in physically because that intelligence of 1988 has proved to be very correct about Russia defense forces
You see why I said you're trying to shove your opinion down my throat?
The point isn't bout Russia or Ukraine. I don't think I'm going to read the nonsense you wrote cos It's about the top officers going to battle which can't happen in Nigeria. But like a school boy you expect me to explain ABC to you. What's my f***ing biz with either country. I'll rather you read and pass. I've got my eyes and I see, read and understand things differently. It's like 6. While some persons see it as 6, others see it as 9 depending on the position they choose to stand. Stop quoting me. You're annoying. Live and let others live. I'm not the reason for your frustration.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by donbenie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
tarboshi:
Western media, do you imagine how long the list will be if Ukraine will publish the names of her slain commanders?

War should be avoided by all means by both parties.
Ukraine casualties list is not as consequential..
They are dying protecting their homeland..
Russian is the aggressor..
Their casualty list is much more important..
They thought they were going for a walk in the park..
They took away Crimea without a shot..
They never bargained for the resistance Ukraine is putting up..
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teerach:

The point isn't bout Russia or Ukraine. I don't think I'm going to read the nonsense you wrote cos It's about the top officers going to battle which can't happen in Nigeria. But like a school boy you expect me to explain ABC to you. What's my f***ing biz with either country. I'll rather you read and pass. I've got my eyes and I see, read and understand things differently. It's like 6. While some persons see it as 6, others see it as 9 depending on the position they choose to stand. Stop quoting me. You're annoying. Live and let others live. I'm not the reason for your frustration.

You are not an ordinary police man.
How do you then know that top officer don't go to war

The fact that they don't die like chicken the like the Russians are dying is the difference between our infantry and that of Russia

Generals are the top queen entitled to ultra high protection s from hsi soldiers

All operations in the North presently are led by Major generals who supervises Brigadiers and so it goes until you get to solders

Russia just sent the butcher from Syria to come. Lead the Ukrainian affairs.. He is a general
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Themandator: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teerach:

This is another supplies from the US.. SEE SWAGGERLICIOUS VEHICLES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6nJV37LCps
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Teerach: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Themandator:

You are not an ordinary police man.
How do you then know that top officer don't go to war

The fact that they don't die like chicken the like the Russians are dying is the difference between our infantry and that of Russia

Generals are the top queen entitled to ultra high protection s from hsi soldiers

All operations in the North presently are led by Major generals who supervises Brigadiers and so it goes until you get to solders

Russia just sent the butcher from Syria to come. Lead the Ukrainian affairs.. He is a general
You're definitely a woman.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by PaNnamdi: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Themandator:

Nigerian infantry is better than Russian red army
Stop drinking ogogoro every evening.it is not good for your health.

Now look at what you are typing.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by zoedew: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
AJSfan:
Economic and Military handcuffs grin when NATO can't even agree on sanctions. The same Latvia that claimed they were gonna be the first to do without Russian gas has already entered a fresh 30 years contract with them grin

And why is Putin not being given the Sadam Hussein and Gaddafi treatment? What is so special about him that NATO can't storm Kremlin to go get him?

For reorganization of troups, Russia has definitely lost some fights but to say they have lost the war is disingenuous. As long as DPR, LPR, Mariupol and even Crimea are not under Ukraine control, with all the international support in personel and equipment, Russia is winning the war. Until the day they pull out the way USSR pulled out from Afghanistan, that is the day they lost.
You don’t go getting a nuclear power like you would a Gaddafi. M.A.D. is assured!
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Acefaruk: 4:37am On Apr 11, 2022
uchennaq:

Common sense

The people killed in Bucha, where they military men or just civilians?
Oga they're armed civilians, what do expect russian soldiers to do?? To let them kill them!!

1 Like

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Techguy96(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
rottennaija:

Who's lauraRu952

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.