Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer (48044 Views)

Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by AJSfan: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Emmyxclusive:

Here is him denying it https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10658181/Biden-does-U-turn-DENIES-called-regime-change-Russia.html

The Whitehouse also denied it. They claimed that Biden wasn't referring to power change in Kremlin but that he meant Putin cannot be allowed to be more powerful in the ongoing fight
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Obafavour:

How is that possible? Putin is not that stupid to go and inspect war when he has commanders-in-chief that can come back with good report.
He can go naa. Na so death dey drag who's hin wan kill.
Astala bye-bye to Putin.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Obafavour(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
osazsky:
lies..stop saying wat u dont know..its a public forum..venezuala way them dey see oil pik for ground..oga rest..other counteies were not prepared...they have started abadoning him...its just a matter of abadoning old pipelines and conecting it to other counteies thats d issue and it will take sometime..so in the nxt 7 months they will still be buying limited amt from russia for now..this will cripple the economy..by year end.russia will be a lone man..and the oil in america can feed the world..but they dont have a budget for that..they prefer to major on international politics.world terrorism.if america decide to chenel its resources towards oil exploration my bro it is finished.
None can challenge them again
USA just want to indulge themselves in what they can't do, one million barrel per day lol
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Amayabor1: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:
it is a real war, not video game and so far, it is far from over.

USA citizens may or may not have been victims but USA too has lost many assets. Their labs have been destroyed

Which labs? The one they contracted you to build for them in Ukraine? grin

Which assets has the US lost? Russia that has lost and continues to lose military equipment and lives, you didn't see that one grin

Well, you are right. The war is far from over. Russian equipment and men are still be damaged and killed respectively! grin
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Obafavour(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
He can go naa. Na so death dey drag who's hin wan kill.
Astala bye-bye to Putin.
Your imagination can't come true. Just give me five reasons why you think putin is doing the wrong thing.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Obafavour:

Your imagination can't come true. Just give me five reasons why you think putin is doing the wrong thing.
Look, don't let me attack you spiritually before I face Putin.
I m very mean!
But I vent my anger on evil people like Putin.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Obafavour(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Look, don't let me attack you spiritually before I face Putin.
I m very mean!
But I vent my anger on evil people like Putin.
There is nothing you can do to harm me ok, go and face putin and let's see the outcome.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Igbofam: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Krismas:
grin Meanwhile Russia is turning all the yellow sports to red grin Shallowing up Ukraine. Continue deceiving urself

Chai all these brainwashed Russian zombies on Nairaland showing us map from 31st of March abi na 30th grin

Attached is the updated map from 2 days ago. Compare it with that nonsense you posted and give yourself a dirty slap. grin

Lying Russian supporter I will keep exposing your lies from the pit of Russian hell.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by FreeIgboho: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:
Just because you discuss with people who don't know anything about geopolitics doesn't mean you have to drag me into that rubbish. That you even had time to screenshot it shows you are in same league with whoever said that.

My friend EVERYBODY, including Putin thought so. Nobody assumed Ukraine, with a non-dictator, non-military, comedian president had any chance. The 40-mile military convoys would march into Kiev and arrest Zelensky. You can see one of the posters below say they were already in Kiev and looking for Zelensky.
Putin even had a list of those to be arrested

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Igbofam: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
FreeIgboho:

My friend EVERYBODY, including Putin thought so. Nobody assumed Ukraine, with a non-dictator, non-military, comedian president had any chance. The 40-mile military convoys would march into Kiev and arrest Zelensky. You can see one of the posters below say they were already in Kiev and looking for Zelensky

It's KYIV and not KIEV.

KIEV does not exist in Ukraine. The city in Ukraine known to Ukrainians is KYIV.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by foreshore(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
greymiles:
Army General wey dey drive tank grin

You think say na Nigerian General with big belle wey no fit fight war but dey drink kunu
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by AJSfan: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
FreeIgboho:

My friend EVERYBODY, including Putin thought so. Nobody assumed Ukraine, with a non-dictator, non-military, comedian president had any chance. The 40-mile military convoys would march into Kiev and arrest Zelensky. You can see one of the posters said they were already in Kiev and looking for Zelensky
Now you are talking. So it was your thoughts so stop projecting your poor-judgement on me. You obviously just got aware of the issue in February but this matter has been on since 2014. It took Russia over 1 month to annex Crimea
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by LordReed(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:

Russia is the only cheap source of gas for the EU, it will take massive investment in infrastructure and years to successfully replace them. Meanwhile, other markets are opening up for Russia in the East

And who is gonna buy Russian gas in the East?
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by AJSfan: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
LordReed:

India and China will. Each has a population more than the entire Africa
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by FreeIgboho: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Igbofam:

It's KYIV and not KIEV.

KIEV does not exist in Ukraine. The city in Ukraine known to Ukrainians is KYIV.

How do you pronounce it?
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by ocelot2006(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Igbofam:

Who is powerless here?

Remind me who has been threatening NATO that if they supply Ukraine with Weapons they would make themselves legitimate targets grin

Yet NATO countries are fearlessly sending Weapons to Ukraine yet Putin cannot cough again grin cheesy

Remind me who is sanctioning Russia anyhow with Russian response being to just ban them from coming to Russia grin

Who then is afraid of who? Even the smallest NATO country is sending weapons to Ukraine right under the nose of Russia but this werey is SAYING NATO is afraid of Russia grin

Your Russia is just a big bag of emptiness

Fearlessly sending indeed. You folks seem to have forgotten something: sending the weapons from their sources to Poland is not the problem at all. The challenge is sending the weapons from the Polish border to Kyiv, and then distributing them to the units at the Donbass , Kharkiv, and Odessa/Mykolaiv. Keep in mind that the Russians have clearly stated that weapons haul are legitimate targets when they cross the border, and they've proven their points by hitting supply centres and fuel depots plus a refinery as far west to the border. Right now where do you think the Ukrainians will get fuel to move those weapons when they're fuel dumps are totally destroyed? Where will they get the trucks to move the heavy weapons from west to east and south? Keep in mind that the Russians still have clear eyes in the sky from spy satellites to high altitude UAVs watching the western border. Be rest assured that the Russians equally have GRU and SVR operatives equally watching both sides of the border watching out for the flow of arms.

But hey, what do I know?
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Igbofam: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
FreeIgboho:

How do you pronounce it?

KYIV is pronounced KIV

KIEV is pronounced KIYEV

KYIV is the real name
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by ocelot2006(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
LordReed:

The two largest energy consumers in the world ie. China and India.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Igbofam: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
ocelot2006:

Fearlessly sending indeed. You folks seem to have forgotten something: sending the weapons from their sources to Poland is not the problem at all. The challenge is sending the weapons from the Polish border to Kyiv, and then distributing them to the units at the Donbass , Kharkiv, and Odessa/Mykolaiv. Keep in mind that the Russians have clearly stated that weapons haul are legitimate targets when they cross the border, and they've proven their points by hitting supply centres and fuel depots plus a refinery as far west to the border. Right now where do you think the Ukrainians will get fuel to move those weapons when they're fuel dumps are totally destroyed? Where will they get the trucks to move the heavy weapons from west to east and south? Keep in mind that the Russians still have clear eyes in the sky from spy satellites to high altitude UAVs watching the western border. Be rest assured that the Russians equally have GRU and SVR operatives equally watching both sides of the border watching out for the flow of arms.

But hey, what do I know?
[/s]

Plenty talk yet saying nothing
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by FreeIgboho: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:
Now you are talking. So it was your thoughts so stop projecting your poor-judgement on me. You obviously just got aware of the issue in February but this matter has been on since 2014. It took Russia over 1 month to annex Crimea

So you are smarter than Putin and the rest of the world. Putin even had a list of those to be arrested many of whom ran away to avoid arrest, including one Nigerian pastor.
Do you see anyone saying Ukraine had a chance? The bet was wether they’d fall by Sunday
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by FreeIgboho: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Igbofam:

KYIV is pronounced KIV

KIEV is pronounced KIYEV

KYIV is the real name

Everybody pronounces it Kiev, except you
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by AJSfan: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
FreeIgboho:

So you are smarter than Putin and the rest of the world. Putin even had a list of those to be arrested many of whom ran away to avoid arrest, including one Nigerian pastor.
Do you see anyone saying Ukraine had a chance? The bet was wether they’d fall by Sunday
That is what you get when you listen to propaganda. I do my best to listen to both sides of the story before taking a position.

If you listen to Putin's speech immediately the attack took place you won't buy such beer parlor talk. He said the special military operations was for Liberation of the Donbass region, Demilitarization and Denazification of Ukraine. In your mind you believed a demilitarization of a country with military of 600k will take 2 days? Come on! For proper context, Nigeria military is less than 150k and not as equipped.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by ocelot2006(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Russian army is 25 kilometers heading to Kyiev... And will take Kyiv in before Sunday...

It's a month now and they haven't still captured Kyiv, lol

You folks seem to have forgotten that the Russian govt had clearly stated in the 2nd/3rd week that regime change was no longer an objective in response to Zekensky's statement that NATO membership was no longer feasible. So why will Russia still continue with an operation that will tie up their Battalion Tactical Groups (BTGs) up north when the objective has changed? Besides continued urban ops will just suck in the BTGs. The reconstituted Russian BTGs are better off in the east and down south in a reorganized offensive while they harass the Ukrainian capital and northern formations with rockets, missiles, and airstrikes from Belarus.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by ocelot2006(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Igbofam:
[s][/s]

Plenty talk yet saying nothing

Keep burying your head in the sand. In short Ukraine has won the war! Happy?
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by NairaMaster1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
chronique:
Lol. Spokesperson for the Ukrainian military, weldone. You deserve serious pay for the job you do. Tha being said, this is not avoidable. The battle has moved into urban warfare and anyone on the frontline in an urban warfare is at huge risk of loss of life. Urban warfare is the most difficult kind of combat so if so many commanders are dying, it's nothing strange. It's what comes with the nature of the warfare.

What's this one saying?
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by NairaMaster1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:
must be a good mess if less than 100k troups are giving a 600k military plus thousands of nationalist fighters such a hard time.

With the amount of western propaganda in March, one would have thought that the Russians would have retreated and Putin will be in handcuffs grin

You also thought that Russia would win the war in 3 days. I am sure you are more suprised than Sarkinyaki by now.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by NairaMaster1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:
Economic and Military handcuffs grin when NATO can't even agree on sanctions. The same Latvia that claimed they were gonna be the first to do without Russian gas has already entered a fresh 30 years contract with them grin

And why is Putin not being given the Sadam Hussein and Gaddafi treatment? What is so special about him that NATO can't storm Kremlin to go get him?

For reorganization of troups, Russia has definitely lost some fights but to say they have lost the war is disingenuous. As long as DPR, LPR, Mariupol and even Crimea are not under Ukraine control, with all the international support in personel and equipment, Russia is winning the war. Until the day they pull out the way USSR pulled out from Afghanistan, that is the day they lost.

Kikikikikiki, What's this one saying?
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Opolopoopolonio: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shame on pro-Putin looooonatics.

To think they still believe in Putin despite the overwhelming evidence before us is annoying.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by Demolakay: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Igbofam:

Who is powerless here?

Remind me who has been threatening NATO that if they supply Ukraine with Weapons they would make themselves legitimate targets grin

Yet NATO countries are fearlessly sending Weapons to Ukraine yet Putin cannot cough again grin cheesy

Remind me who is sanctioning Russia anyhow with Russian response being to just ban them from coming to Russia grin

Who then is afraid of who? Even the smallest NATO country is sending weapons to Ukraine right under the nose of Russia but this werey is SAYING NATO is afraid of Russia grin

Your Russia is just a big bag of emptiness
Ur jst a simpleton. If wit all d western nd NATO combining to send weapons to Ukraine,Russia is still holding nd conquering territory,is it not a shame to d US nd NATO? bfor Russian soldiers retreated frm Kiev,dey had conquered abt 40 towns! yet on western media we hear d Ukrainian soldiers were holding Russia frm taking territory.True to it,Russia has significant losses,due to d fact dat NATO nd western nations were sending high end military equipment to Ukraine,which inturn helped d Ukrainian to inflict some damages on d Russian soldiers.But come to tink of it,ur Nato nd US has not been able to bring down Russia in Ukraine,nd ur here yapping! u western supporters love to dwell in ur own delusion.If Russia is a bag of emptiness as u say,tell NATO nd Usa to go fight dem.dey''ve been in Ukraine for 42 days now nd still counting,wats stopping d west from fighting dem.we all knw for some decades now,ur almighty USA has been avoiding military confrontation wit Russia,because dey knw wat d Result will b.u dnt win a war by propaganda,but actual results.D west rely on propaganda,Russia is getting d Result on d field.At d end of d day,lets c who blinks first.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by boyfrank: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:
must be a good mess if less than 100k troups are giving a 600k military plus thousands of nationalist fighters such a hard time.

With the amount of western propaganda in March, one would have thought that the Russians would have retreated and Putin will be in handcuffs grin
Russia has deployed more than 150k troops. Ukraine has less than 500k troops in reality. Ukraine is defending their country and is by far the underdog. Russia lost more soldiers and equipments in 6 weeks than it did against Afghanistan in 10 years.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by AJSfan: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
NairaMaster1:

You also thought that Russia would win the war in 3 days. I am sure you are more suprised than Sarkinyaki by now.
Quote me please, or forever remain a liar. I don't do beer parlor talks.
Re: Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer by emapeteum(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
AJSfan:
And you believe USA has got your back yet Obama gave Buhari to Nigeria grin the Brits took your land and almagamated it by force. Russia are not perfect but they are not my problem. You can continue worshipping the west all you want, they are the best thing since slice bread
You who do not depend on them but quick to rush to western embassies for visa.the education you had and gadget stem from the west.how could a rational being try to justify the evil commit by your hero,Putin?Even the Japanese who were made to humble themselves by the west don't reason like this.Is it really true that most black men are not all that rational?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.