Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners (16849 Views)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by excel101(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
These commissioners are really grassroot and they look much younger than the usual "old brigades". I don't think they're recommended by some party chieftains. Anambra State are really gearing to lead the way.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Landmack: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:
We trust Soludo to deliver but he should have removed his mouth from IPOB matter.

When Igboho led Yoruba youths to Ibarapa to dislodge Fulanis and the subsequent crisis that ensued, did he see Tinubu say Pim?

Bandits have been causing mayhem and carnage all over the north, has he heard any northern politician raise a voice in condemnation? No. Not like they support their activities but these are delicate issues that whatever you say about them might be twisted and misunderstood.

If Soludo wanted to go against IPOB, he should have done that discreetly without challenging them to a fight.

I feel it’s stupidity on his own side.

your opinion is useless to this thread. shove it up ur smelly butt
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Landmack: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
SensualMan1:
Wow!!! See my own mother, flesh and blood being sworn in.
Afor mulu SensualMan cheesy

Thank God I was part and parcel of everything.

Nkea bu nke anyi!
Congratulations bro.

Anambra is blessed

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by juman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
The country is following his steps.
We are expecting big performance from him.
He will perform.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by AnaCheks(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Ify Obinabo, the new Commissioner for women affairs have really come a long way. A veteran television presenter in igbo language right from the days of Minaj System television, Obosi. I love seeing those that has paid their dues in Anambra being recognised this way.

I believe she knows the terrain well enough to help Soludo actualised his dreams of a society that is fair to women and all the vulnerable groups in the state.

Congratulations Ifeyinwa Obinabo. My generation learnt a lot of Igbo words from you, Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa.
You are a true son of the soil..

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Ndibunna: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:
[s]We trust Soludo to deliver but he should have removed his mouth from IPOB matter.

When Igboho led Yoruba youths to Ibarapa to dislodge Fulanis and the subsequent crisis that ensued, did he see Tinubu say Pim?

Bandits have been causing mayhem and carnage all over the north, has he heard any northern politician raise a voice in condemnation? No. Not like they support their activities but these are delicate issues that whatever you say about them might be twisted and misunderstood.

If Soludo wanted to go against IPOB, he should have done that discreetly without challenging them to a fight.

I feel it’s stupidity on his own side.[/s]

Nkogheli
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Chasaq237:
Please what is the name of the cataclysmic failure?
Lol! Mohammadu Buhari,the worst pandemic in Africa.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by CoolAmbience(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:
We trust Soludo to deliver but he should have removed his mouth from IPOB matter.

I feel it’s stupidity on his own side.

What is IPOB?

So, a governor should be scared of them in his own state?

You sound so stupid with what you typed.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Penguin2: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
CoolAmbience:

What is IPOB?

So, a governor should be scared of them in his own state?

You sound so stupid with what you typed.

Then tell him to continue shouting

You hear?

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by leicestercamper: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
ebufa:

He nearly messed up with the IPOB issue but its not too late to retrace his steps! He should play grand politics with all IPOB factions instead! As for the larger army of touts and agboros he just displaced he should move fast to engage them in meaningful activity.
[/s]

You are always on Anambra related threads yapping nonsense. So you want Soludo to engage displaced touts that should have gone to their various states to hold their governors fix them up. There's no room for ipob terrorism in Anambra. You invading ipob miscreants should be prepared to face full weight of Soludo iron clad hands soon.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Ify Obinabo, the new Commissioner for women affairs have really come a long way. A veteran television presenter in igbo language right from the days of Minaj System television, Obosi. I love seeing those that has paid their dues in Anambra being recognised this way.

I believe she knows the terrain well enough to help Soludo actualised his dreams of a society that is fair to women and all the vulnerable groups in the state.

Congratulations Ifeyinwa Obinabo. My generation learnt a lot of Igbo words from you, Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa.

O mu bu ify obinabo,ka emesia nu

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Hucl: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations Prof Ngozi Chuma-Udeh, commissioner of education Anambra.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by 1864four: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Ipob terrorists should allow this man work for the good people of Anambra state please.

They can't keep subjugating the will of the people, forcing everyone to accept their belligerent and barbaric ideology. An ideology that leads only down the path of tears, blood and sorrow.

God bless Soludo.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander / Police Rea-Arraign Ademola Adeleke For Exam Malpractice / National Assembly Approves Life Pension For President, Vice In New Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.