Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal (30937 Views)

Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard / Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP / APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by 07kjb: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Way to go

Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by mastermaestro(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
IgboNiile:
The truth must be told , if PDP presents wike or obi or any of their candidate that is not Atiku they will loose . So I believe they should understand that. The only person that will secure win for PDP is Atiku.

They don’t hear want to the voice of wisdom. This is Atiku’s brightest chance to be president. But some overrated governors are power hungry. Apc will have to rig very hard this time around to be able to defeat Atiku.
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by madridsta007(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
IgboNiile:
The truth must be told , if PDP presents wike or obi or any of their candidate that is not Atiku they will loose . So I believe they should understand that. The only person that will secure win for PDP is Atiku.

Atiku that couldnt win Adamawa in the last election?

It is like Fulani terrorist herdmen hasnt tire you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by rasco2000me: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
The only person that can win the president for PDP is Jonathan,you should aske why
_Why because with Jonathan it will show widely how apc government as fail,
_ you HV something to compare the apc and pdp in term of these under listed new challenges
Economy; under apc the economy as being badly affected, price of commodity as raisin
Security : don't even talk about it
Inflation,as eating deep into our economy
Etc if Jonathan is brought the will be comparing the government which will gv PDP edge over APC
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by JOemmy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
IgboNiile:

How will atiku be able to win the presidential election now when the whole south and the middle belt have boldly stated that they won't support another fulani northerner? Atiku was able to get the massive votes he got in 2019 because the whole pdp members in the south was united and voted for him where is he expecting to get such massive votes from this time around when igbos and other southerners are agitating seriously that's it's their turn? If the pdp wants a repeat of what happened in 2019 again they should give their ticket to atiku.
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Instead of choosing a competent candidate with potentials, they'd rather choose another failed nothern politician just to secure a win for a party. Pure selfishness, nigerians no dey learn just like the fools that wants tinubu as president. We a re just recycling failed, old and unfortunate politicians.
the thing tire me oh,
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by alcaptainero: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2022
All these greedy northerner lazy politicians. They have nothing to bring to the table of common wealth. Their inability to bring development breeded bandits,BH and terrorists. They are al eyeing Niger Delta oil money. Fight Wike and loose the election again. Wike rescued Pdp and shouldn't be taken for nothing or else we will only liberate our state and leave the rest Nigerian states to continue with their APC suffering.
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/presidential-ticket-how-wike-may-scuttle-pdp-govs-ghana-deal/
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by sukar886: 6:06am On Apr 10, 2022
Jackson105:
One thing I am 100% sure is.

No ibo man is getting either APC or PDP ticket cheesy grin
Wetin Igbo man do u? Tribalism is eating u up
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by abobote: 6:12am On Apr 10, 2022
The governor's are being too selfish
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by brightalo1010: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Instead of choosing a competent candidate with potentials, they'd rather choose another failed nothern politician just to secure a win for a party. Pure selfishness, nigerians no dey learn just like the fools that wants tinubu as president. We a re just recycling failed, old and unfortunate politicians.

Apart from age which is not against the law in Nigeria, did Tinubu failed as governor in Lagos state? I can bet you that you can mention things he did wrong as a governor then.

Trump and Biden are all old.
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by Asianjollof007: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2022
brightalo1010:

Apart from age which is not against the law in Nigeria, did Tinubu failed as governor in Lagos state? I can bet you that you can mention things he did wrong as a governor then.

Trump and Biden are all old.

See, i'm a yoruba man and it's not about tribalism. I don't want tinubu or even atiku as the next president of this country, it's like moving from frying pan to fire. Same tinubu that gave us buhari the failure, he dominates lagos. His wife even his daughter are enjoying what's meant for many nigerians, they are not the only one in this country. Give other people chance !
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by ZIAZI(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Wike unlike Atiku, Saraki and Dogara is a party man. Atiku was given the ticket in 2019 and yet he wants it again? Na only am dey?

When the PDP fell in 2015, it was the above names that orchestrated it. So in order not for Wike to scuttle the plans of the PDP, he should keep shut and allow another Northerner to emerge as the party's candidate ba? Because Southerners no get sense ba?
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by indolomous(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Wike is not even government material at all, #badmarket...
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by brightalo1010: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

See, i'm a yoruba man and it's not about tribalism. I don't want tinubu or even atiku as the next president of this country, it's like moving from frying pan to fire. Same tinubu that gave us buhari the failure, he dominates lagos. His wife even his daughter are enjoying what's meant for many nigerians, they are not the only one in this country. Give other people chance !

I asked you simple question and you failed to answer it

I'm an igbo person.

I just want you to list things the man did wrong as a governor of Lagos state.

Can you mention one of those contesting both in Apc and PDP that never there wives and children are not enjoying what meant for Nigerians, is it Amaechi, Pete obi, Atiku, wike e.t.c my question to you is did anyone of them performed better as both governor and vice president than Tinubu?

Iis this a matter of you have chop before so allow others to chop too?

I'm waiting for you to mention those things he did wrong as a governor back then not this childish excuses of his wife and children are enjoying. Mention one politician in Nigeria that if given power his wife and children won't enjoy what meant for others.
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by Asianjollof007: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2022
brightalo1010:

I asked you simple question and you failed to answer it

I'm an igbo person.

I just want you to list things the man did wrong as a governor of Lagos state.

Can you mention one of those contesting both in Apc and PDP that never there wives and children are not enjoying what meant for Nigerians, is it Amaechi, Pete obi, Atiku, wike e.t.c my question to you is did anyone of them performed better as both governor and vice president than Tinubu?

Iis this a matter of you have chop before so allow others to chop too?

I'm waiting for you to mention those things he did wrong as a governor back then not this childish excuses of his wife and children are enjoying. Mention one politician in Nigeria that if given power his wife and children won't enjoy what meant for others.

Talking about nigerian politician is not good for my mental health. I want to be able to leave the country before you all vote in another calamity, ciao.
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by brightalo1010: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Talking about nigerian politician is not good for my mental health. I want to be able to leave the country before you all vote in another calamity, ciao.

But you want to single out just one person?

Have you seen the type of life Putin children are living? Listen Children and wives of most political office holders enjoys certain privileges most of them are corrupt.

I'm not in support of anyone of them but don't make it look as if the man is the worse governor that has ever ruled a state.
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by BJanta: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2022
onuman:

Let the north join the south in the clamour for political restructuring of Nigeria democratically.
After that, no more talk about zoning the presidency.

Its the lopsided political structure of Nigeria favouring Fulani-controlled northern region which gives political clout to northern politicians.

That's true, very true.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by juman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Wike is their boss.
Re: Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal by Mryacks: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
tishbite41:
Bleep y'all
Bleep APC
Bleep PDP
Bleep Nigeria
And if you're angry with my post, Bleep u too.

Damn, you on some pac mood.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.