Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence (5618 Views)

Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmptyGarden:
I honestly find stories like this difficult to believe.
Did she get married to a mad man?
Good thing she had people to confide in and tell stories of how mean her husband was to her, but did she manage to mention why? And give a better reason why she insisted on staying in an abusive marriage besides the excuse of "what people would say"?

I've been married long enough to know that women lie a lot, they tell stories to harvest pity from people and demonize their husbands yet remain in those so-called abusive marriages.
You made sense.

I'd like to know from both sides too. Unless the husband is a mad man...you don't just beat your woman and kick in the chest na
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Twoclans(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
I really do not have much pity for any partner in a marriage that allows himself or herself to be killed either physically or emotionally all in the name of keeping the marriage institution.

Your happiness over everything angry. Let that sink.

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Proudlyomonna: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
I won't judge. Never.. Cux women are stubborn.. If to say Adam beat eve when she chop the first apple, God self for tell Adam say well done my son.

I won't judge.. Woman are like 2face grin

Guy this vawulence wey you just drop so don guarantee your automatic ticket to hell fire�

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Twoclans(f): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
luminouz:

You are very right darling.

But the story said he kicked her in the chest. That's very serious beating o. That could kill someone.

The first story said she died of throat cancer. Now it's husband kicking her chest or something. What's really the truth?

N.B: Is this why you don't wanna get married? You told me that you no like marital wahala cheesy

My love I don't have energy for trouble.I love the baby girl vibes.The only thing in my head is how to make money.

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Golan007: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brandonx:
This is sad but again there’s no unprovoked domestic violence.

Before y’all crucify the man let’s hear his own side of the story.

Drop kick seems a bit over the top if you asked me.
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Twoclans:

My love I don't have energy for trouble.I love the baby girl vibes.The only thing in my head is how to make money.

Damn!! You'd make a crazy wife for one lucky dude. Vibes on point.

I kinda get your point though.

Please make money biko. Not for anyone but yourself. There is that glow,confidence and assurance when your account balance grins Green at you. kiss

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by DKM123: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oh wow! Kai! So this woman allowed herself to be wasted by a Nigerian man. This is sad
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by maureensylvia(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie
Read
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Yankee101: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Lock him up

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
I really do not have much pity for any partner in a marriage that allows himself or herself to be killed either physically or emotionally all in the name of keeping the marriage institution.

@bold, if that is your keyword some holier than thou hypocrites will say oh women of this generation are selfish blah blan and they don't want marriages to work like our mothers of old.

See the same people crying why did she not leave if she had same people will judge her for not being a virtuous wife

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Twoclans(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold, if that is your keyword some holier than thou hypocrites will say oh women of this generation are selfish blah blan and they don't want marriages to work like our mothers of old.

See the same people crying why did she not leave if she had same people will judge her for not being a virtuous wife

Babe,hope you are good sha.

My dear I have seen people go through things especially here in Nigeria where the support system is very weak.

Every human being deserves to be in a space that makes he or she happy.If you know the number of people suffering high blood pressure because of spouse issues ,you will be wondering so of what use.

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by akeeng: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

It’s never that easy dear. Trust me

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Twoclans(f): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
akeeng:

It’s never that easy dear. Trust me

Maybe because of the way i am wired sha.I like my sanity and peace...I just cant have it any other way honestly....

I can walk away from anything at anytime .
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by akeeng: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Maybe because of the way i am wired sha.I like my sanity and peace...I just cant have it any other way honestly....

I can walk away from anything at anytime .
You aren’t wired any way different. You just haven’t been in it to know how crazy it is.

May God help us with our choices

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Twoclans(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
akeeng:

You aren’t wired any way different. You just haven’t been in it to know how crazy it is.

May God help us with our choices

Amen .

My love hope you doing fine.
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by sylve11: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmptyGarden:
I honestly find stories like this difficult to believe.
Did she get married to a mad man?
Good thing she had people to confide in and tell stories of how mean her husband was to her, but did she manage to mention why? And give a better reason why she insisted on staying in an abusive marriage besides the excuse of "what people would say"?

I've been married long enough to know that women lie a lot, they tell stories to harvest pity from people and demonize their husbands yet remain in those so-called abusive marriages.

One cold Gulder for you. cool

Bayelsa Guber Election: Sylva Remains Our Candidate – APC / GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure / Aba, From Eye Of The Camera