Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Anayo Edwin Nwonu: I Will Rescue, Rebuild And Restore Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anayo Edwin Nwonu: I Will Rescue, Rebuild And Restore Ebonyi State (280 Views)

PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance / Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anayo Edwin Nwonu: I Will Rescue, Rebuild And Restore Ebonyi State by Kaanayo: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
By Kaanayo Nwachukwu

Today, Rt. Hon. Anayo Edwin (Anatex), PDP, Chairman (Federal) House Committee on Reformatory Institutions, officially declared he's contesting for the office of the governor of Ebonyi State.

Rt. Hon. Edwin made this declaration while opening his campaign office in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital.

Rt. Hon. Edwin listed some of the ills plaguing Ebonyi State (such as insecurity of lives and property, high rate of unemployment, lack of basic amenities, quality healthcare and affordable world-class education, as well as technological innovations) and promised to reverse the trends should he become the state governor come 2023.

"I am on a mission to rescue, rebuild and restore Ebonyi State," Rt. Hon. Anayo Edwin vouched.

Rt. Hon. Edwin's declaration speech was met with thunderous applause and cheers from Ebonyians from all walks of life.

An estimated 30 thousand people gathered to hear the lawmaker representing Ezza North and Ishielu federal constituency make his speech.

Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu: I Will Rescue, Rebuild And Restore Ebonyi State by justice385: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great.
Anatex for a better Ebonyi come 2023
Re: Anayo Edwin Nwonu: I Will Rescue, Rebuild And Restore Ebonyi State by Penguin2: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
He is a one eyed fat fool engaging in a wild goose chase.

It’s the turn of Ebonyi North and Izzi specifically.

Any other idiot from any other tribe and zone, declaring for the governorship is just engaging in a jamboree dance.

(1) (Reply)

The NLC Has Given The FG A 21-day Deadline To Resolve The ASUU Strike. / Rivers State Pension Approval By Governor Wike / PDP Generates 646miilion Naira From The Sale Of Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.