Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi (18488 Views)

Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
For the past 7 years you mentioned, does Rivers State have councillors. Wike has not conducted LGA election since he assumed office. Know this and be at peace. You also know what happened in 2019, how Magnus Abe frustrated APC with court injunction. At least in 2015, he won some seats both at the state assembly, house of representatives and Senate.
You guys should always think deep and stop being sentimental.
guy calm down...rivers under wike has carried out two local government elections. During amaechi's tenure local governments had more of caretakers. Both men get coma Sha.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Teenaira: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-i-consulted-widely-before-declaring-for-presidency-amaechi/

Mr Man, that can not be true !!! You never consulted me. Tell them the truth now so that when you fail you don't blame anybody but yourself.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Jackson105: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

I share in your sentiments but Tinubu shouldn’t have been stupid about his ambition.

In the quest to lay the path for his ambition, he destroyed the bridge across the Niger.

Now he’s at the mercy of the north or his ambition dies.

That was foolish of him.

He destroyed the bridge? But Amaechi repair the bridge? Abi.

You urgently need brain

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by chatinent: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2022
badoh:

Including Amaechi because he was Buhari's campaign coordinator

Absolutely.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by elmessiahs(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2022
jrusky:

Will you shut up. Which equality thrash are you asking about. Is Jonathan not from SS as Amaechi? Was it not this betrayal bitch that first set the stage for Gej to be disgraced out of office? Where is your reflective senses, lost or borrowed out?

Equality my foot. A bloody thief that nearly collapsed his state treasury by dropping qma whooping $200Millio just to removed Gej from power and installed the calamity in Aso Rock pls don't go there ok he would be disgrace let him go ahead.
Omoh no be fight... Lolx grin grin
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by adolfHitler1934: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2022
“To sustain our democracy and preserve our unity, we need a steady hand"

“My aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition"

Amaechi choosed his words brilliantly and concisely. Those two words up is for a certain man from the west who said he will rather die than achieving his life ambition. His hands are shaking due to parkinson disease yet he won't rest and take care of himself.
Rotimi Amaechi ran round the stadium just to show what the drug baron from the west cannot do.

I am not APC supporter and will never be. APC is evil.
Power must return back to the people even if the president will come from the North, as much as the people have their power back, its ok.

Urchins should know this and know peace.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by nzeobi(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Tinubu is my candidate....

I want the south to be free from the northern slavery...

Imagine having all the military and police training centers in the North.... Imagine how they've successfully moved everything to their region...

Imagine if they had crude..... Definitely, they will make laws for them to rule the country on a two tenure when the south will have one tenure....

They successfully calve out their region to be the highest and have been benefiting from NASS with them owning 1/3 of seats....

You want South to be free yet your candidate sabotaged a Southern candidate in 2015.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Abujason: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
Tinubu is the rightful candidate for the next election.....

He's a Muslim and doesn't even carry the religion like a plaque, treats everyone equal.... Old or not.... He's the right man to change the Northern grip that's making the south to be slave to the North...

Amaechi should go and settle his fight with Wike.....

So who who come do arrangee wey bring the current Northern government domination of almost 8 years? Tinubu!

If you are looking for someone to put an end to such domination, you should not be talking about the chief architect of our current evil and incompetent government. Unless you have chosen to be economical with the truth.

You made no sense.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Abujason: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2022
helinues:
And those who you consulted couldn't attend your declaring of interest in the presidency..

Anyways, All the best Lion of Ubima

Meanwhile, Tinubu is still consulting since the news from APC innermost caucus is quite ominous for him.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ArewaNorth: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Again I understand your point.

But Tinubu destroyed the goodwill he would have enjoyed from the entire south when he fought GEJ.

Now all he has from the south is just Southwest.

And when you consider that not all southwesterners will vote for him, you will realize the precarious situation Tinubu finds himself.

His only hope now is the north. And the north is now doing him shege.
you and the otherghy don't understand politics at all. Do u think one aspire to be President just to antagonize others?
Politicians are friends, very close ally to politicians from other region than their tribes, region and religion because they've common goal and the goal can't be achieved without the bridge that connect them....only poor people think along ur points....
If u accuse Tinubu of fighting GEJ then what are u going to accuse Amaechi of who masterminded the losing of GEJ as APC campaign director?
In 2011, GEJ supported GEJ and he betrayed SW with zero infrastructure and lopsided his appointments to SS/SE. Now, Tinubu and SW entered political alliance With Buhari, can u she the infrastructure in the SW? SW have the highest appointments of Buhari with Ogun state having more of Buhari aides than the entire NW. This is politics......
Stop this ethno-religious politics, politics of bitterness and jealousy and accept competence.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Eddilove(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2022
angry angry mumu
yanabasee:

He's a Muslim and doesn't even carry the religion like a plaque, treats everyone equal.... Old or not.... He's the right man to change the Northern grip that's making the south to be slave to the North...

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by nzeobi(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2022
obinoral1179:
Tinubu ACN gave GEJ 5 out of 6 states in 2011....

They was no way the could have resisted PDP then cos gej was just a fresh air then so they had no choice
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Mozegee: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2022
The same calamity people like you brought to us since 2015. My happiness is every one of us is feeling the heat.people like you should hide your shame for even thinking of supporting a man who is older than Buhari himself.
yanabasee:

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by adelaja70(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Even if GEJ raises Tinubu hands at a rally, we will still not vote him.

Especially the Igbos. One of the reasons Tinubu fought GEJ was because he felt his govt was favouring Igbos.
Favour as how? Kindly mention one project he started and finished in the South East
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2022
fyneguy:
Oshiomole subtly dissociated himself from Amaechi's declaration, by stating why he attended the event lol
it doesn't matter tinubu doesn't own APC let all of them contest and party delegates ll decide as primaries ll take place... Demonizing amaechi as tinubu thugs are doing online is very low after all u guys celebrated him as transport minister so what changed or u think amaechi is osinbajo that is tinubu lackey
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by hotseat: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2022
The garrulity of this man may become his Achilles heel.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by chatinent: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2022
The only good thing happening in 2023 is that Buhari is going out.

The bad news is that my country people haven't learnt any lessons: they are planning to rope in another suffer merchant.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by yetunsbay(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Buhari has gone for 20 day rest in the UK so that he can gather confidence and compusure to hit Tinubu with the bombshell of Amaechi's consensus candidacy when he returns grin
even u sef laugh urself
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Heavensent01(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
free and fair e go surprise you oh ...I don't support Amaechi in anyway. But believe Politics most times is not by individual popularity especially in the presidential election. Tinubu might even come out third in the primary election, the possible candidate is not even trending at the moment. We all go surprise on that day.

two Ameachi can't outclass Tinubu, Tinubu is a political league of his own
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by OBALOLA55(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Anyway...... Rightful is having a legitimate right to property, position, or status.

Can't see anything wrong with it...

But you can't say a word DECIMATED INTELLIGENT

Decimate is a verb and should be Decimates intelligence.
STOP EMBARRASSING HELINUES BIKO angry
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ButterBurger: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

go and settle your own fight with your own fortune and destiny.
Tinubu is never ever the right man.
So whatever it is you're selling, some and many of us are not buying
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by defash8: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2022
There should be consequence for APC bringing Buhari by rejecting them at the poll irrespective of their candidates.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Heavensent01:

two Ameachi can't outclass Tinubu, Tinubu is a political league of his own
lol u dey under rate amaechi....na tinubu/ buhari needed amaechi during the 2015 election
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Diligence: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Only a few of us carried out Personality Profiling on Bubu and EVEN exceeded expectations (abysmal performance as a President: Unmitigated retrogression of whatever he met)

Personality Profiling for BAT (2INUBU) taking his legacy in Lagos into consideration is as follows (Greed, Covetousness, Selfishness, Pro-max retirement at Aso Rock, Touts wld reign as terrorists, killings, violence incorporated, medical tourism Pro-max, misappropriation of national treasuries to families, loyalists, psychophants, touts, (Funsho Williams & Bola Ige type of executions wld be so rife)..the list is limitless...

We warned in 2015 & 2019, we are warning again in 2022....

May zombieism and bewitchment, 12 plague, affliction not rise the 3rd time!

Let's give Amaechi or Meffy or Obi or Atiku the platform to perform. They hv proclivity to deliver real democratic dividends
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Heavensent01(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
lol u dey under rate amaechi....na tinubu/ buhari needed amaechi during the 2015 election

Ameachi was the chairman Of incumbent Governors prior to that time so is expected of him to canvass popularity

I can't rate someone that can't win his state senatorial district to APC and state and house of assemblies to APC

how many vote can Ameachi command in south south votes for APC?
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Yomit71(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Anyway...... Rightful is having a legitimate right to property, position, or status.

Can't see anything wrong with it...

But you can't say a word DECIMATED INTELLIGENT

Decimate is a verb and should be Decimates intelligence.
Hahaha my bloda you schooled the idiot grin cheesy grin
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Flo36: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

He's a Muslim and doesn't even carry the religion like a plaque, treats everyone equal.... Old or not.... He's the right man to change the Northern grip that's making the south to be slave to the North.

including the endsars protesters because he demanded that they should be killed for him to accomplish his dream of ruling this country
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by koning: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2022
Beress:
APC - Chibuike Amaechi

PDP - Peter Obi

Nigerians, choose your President wisely.

Other Presidential aspirants should as well choose who to support among these two before it's too late grin

This will make a lot of sense. I hope this will be the option open to Nigerian voters in 2023.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ufuosman(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Consultant. Well done
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by KleenSenator: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ProudImolite: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Amaechi will get that ticket ahead of Tinubu . Nothing vfor you guys
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Remman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thank you Jesus! All my support is for you... My family and generation must vote for you come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Sign Executive Order To Dissuade Nigerians From Hoarding Cash - Osoba / Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.