Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,584 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma (756 Views)

Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by iampeterben(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2022
A priest of the Catholic Archdiocese of Abuja, Rev Oluoma Chinenye has reacted to the death of gospel minister, Osinachi Nwachukwu.

Chinenye in a post on his Facebook page revealed that in one of the parishes he worked, a woman always came to him with a bloodied nose and swollen face, as a result of attacks from her husband.

The cleric disclosed that it was always an issue to counsel the woman because he could see that she is helpless.

According to Chinenye, the woman feared losing her marriage to the violent man than losing her husband.

He added that the woman who was being abused by her husband didn’t have anything to do economically.

The cleric noted that he had to convince the woman to run for her life after she received life-threatening beatings from her husband.

Chinenye said he paid for her transportation to her Uncle’s house, adding that two weeks after, the man called and begged her to come back.

He said, “In my magnanimity, I chased her back to her uncle’s house.

“After some months, the man went to beg. When he was consulted, he told the uncle to give the man two major conditions: 1. Empower the woman economically. 2. Deposit an undertaken never to beat her with the police and the uncle.”

The cleric while speaking on the death of Osinachi said whatever made the gospel singer stay in her violent marriage despite constant life-threatening violence can never be godly.

Chinenye added that if violence is the cause of Osinachi’s death, she won’t be the first and she might not the last.

He, however, hopes that this incident will help liberate other women in such situations.

According to him, the Catholic Church has no place for divorce in marriage.

The cleric stated that it is not a lexicon in catholic sacramental theology, adding that there is separation and dissolution.

According to Chinenye, separation is allowed when the life of any spouse is realistically threatened.

He advised women facing violence to run for their lives, he said “Some women find it difficult to run because the man is their only source of sustenance, this is why Osinachi’s case befuddles me.”

Chinenye noted that she is a celebrity and can take care of herself or her kids if she had decided to separate from her husband.

He called on ladies to get a job or career, adding that marriage is not imminent or social welfare for jobless women.

Chinenye said if their husband is financially buoyant and negotiates with them to stay off work for the sake of raising their children, that’s fine, but insist on him paying you a reasonable amount you fix in an account for as long as you stay home for the kids.

He said, “May the soul of Osinachi and the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace".

Source:
https://www./2022/04/10/osinachis-death-not-the-first-might-not-be-the-last-rev-oluoma/

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Franklyspeakin: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Everyone be reacting May we never get misfortune that would make public discussion and reactions
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Uprightness100(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2022
GOD Hates Divorce and as a Believer, I don't support Divorce but if your life is threatened in your home, leave the place and go to your father's house.

Any man beating his wife lacks wisdom. Your are beating and destroying your own self..

Most Important is for The People to Ensure you Hear GOD and you are led by GOD before you say I do. Because so many people today are suffering for do things by their own understanding.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Felimax(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2022
So true, just so many women are married to animals in human skin.
Some men even women are better off when they are married to goats.

This is one reason I love most traditions in Delta State. They give you their daughter in marriage and ask you to return her when she is old and dead, they are not selling to you. Per adventure anything happens prematurely and the family was not carried along or you maltreat her to death you will hate the other part of Delta.

Some men are just goats including me the day I raise up my hand on my wife till I see her blood.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by BlackSheriff: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2022
If only people would listen
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by habsydiamond(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2022
These people have been seeing the red flag since their dating and courtship days why don't they stop then. It takes self control and the grace of God to overcome some temptations. God safe us from temptation that can end a life.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by mii4u(f): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2022
That's the saying from a wise Rev Father. Women empowerment is good even if it's just a small shop or wateva, it helps to reduce see finish in marriage.
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2022
Uprightness100:
GOD Hates Divorce and as a Believer, I don't support Divorce but if your life threatened in your home, leave the place and go to your father's house.

Any man beating his wife lacks wisdom. Your are beating and destroying yourself.
Um... the same God who hates divorce ALLOWS it in the case of fornication so let's not use God for soundbites abeg! undecided
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Kobojunkie: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Felimax:
So true, just so many women are married to animals in human skin. Some men even women are better off when they are married to goats.

This is one reason I love most traditions in Delta State. They give you their daughter in marriage and ask you to return her when she is old and dead, they are not selling to you. Per adventure anything happens prematurely and the family was not carried along or you maltreat her to death you will hate the other part of Delta.

Some men are just goats including me the day I raise up my hand on my wife till I see her blood.
Why do women, in all their lust, refuse to abandon/run from the same animals? The priest man heree pointed out something important here, it is the lust for the Mrs title that the kept the woman in his example going back for more beatings. undecided

Why are women still uselessly stuck on titles?? undecided
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2022
mii4u:
That's the saying from a wise Rev Father. Women empowerment is good even if it's just a small shop or wateva, it helps to reduce see finish in marriage.
So this singer woman who supposedly died like fowl was not empowered?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by oluwaseyi0: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2022
If you die from domestic violence, you die for nothing
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Mindlog: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
If you die from domestic violence, you die for nothing

True.
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Felimax(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do women, in all their lust, refuse to abandon/run from the same animals? The priest man heree pointed out something important here, it is the lust for the Mrs title that the kept the woman in his example going back for more beatings. undecided

Why are women still uselessly stuck on titles?? undecided

So because they run after the Mrs title that is why their worst predicament is justified by idiots who are suppose to be looking after cows? Are you naturally like this?

How did I start sharing the same country with some people self?

No man can do that to my sisters, I have always shown my in-laws the best way you can handle our sisters. In fact, in my community in Ndokwa-East if you dare raise your hand against any of our daughters you will be trashed by every woman of her extended family including her mum, go and ask where this is happening.

We hardly give our daughters to Ibo men because lots of them believe that the woman is married to him as a slave.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by CrownDthrone: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Felimax:

So because they run after the Mrs title that is why their worst predicament is justified by idiots who are suppose to be looking after cows? Are you naturally like this?

How did I start sharing the same country with some people self?

No man can do that to my sisters, I have always shown my in-laws the best way you can handle our sisters. In fact, in my community in Ndokwa-East if you dare raise your hand against any of our daughters you will be trashed by every woman of her extended family including her mum, go and ask where this is happening.

We hardly give our daughters to Ibo men because lots of them believe that the woman is married to him as a slave.
So true

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by wunmi590(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
iampeterben:
A priest of the Catholic Archdiocese of Abuja, Rev Oluoma Chinenye has reacted to the death of gospel minister, Osinachi Nwachukwu.

Chinenye in a post on his Facebook page revealed that in one of the parishes he worked, a woman always came to him with a bloodied nose and swollen face, as a result of attacks from her husband.

The cleric disclosed that it was always an issue to counsel the woman because he could see that she is helpless.

According to Chinenye, the woman feared losing her marriage to the violent man than losing her husband.

He added that the woman who was being abused by her husband didn’t have anything to do economically.

The cleric noted that he had to convince the woman to run for her life after she received life-threatening beatings from her husband.

Chinenye said he paid for her transportation to her Uncle’s house, adding that two weeks after, the man called and begged her to come back.

He said, “In my magnanimity, I chased her back to her uncle’s house.

“After some months, the man went to beg. When he was consulted, he told the uncle to give the man two major conditions: 1. Empower the woman economically. 2. Deposit an undertaken never to beat her with the police and the uncle.”

The cleric while speaking on the death of Osinachi said whatever made the gospel singer stay in her violent marriage despite constant life-threatening violence can never be godly.

Chinenye added that if violence is the cause of Osinachi’s death, she won’t be the first and she might not the last.

He, however, hopes that this incident will help liberate other women in such situations.

According to him, the Catholic Church has no place for divorce in marriage.

The cleric stated that it is not a lexicon in catholic sacramental theology, adding that there is separation and dissolution.

According to Chinenye, separation is allowed when the life of any spouse is realistically threatened.

He advised women facing violence to run for their lives, he said “Some women find it difficult to run because the man is their only source of sustenance, this is why Osinachi’s case befuddles me.”

Chinenye noted that she is a celebrity and can take care of herself or her kids if she had decided to separate from her husband.

He called on ladies to get a job or career, adding that marriage is not imminent or social welfare for jobless women.

Chinenye said if their husband is financially buoyant and negotiates with them to stay off work for the sake of raising their children, that’s fine, but insist on him paying you a reasonable amount you fix in an account for as long as you stay home for the kids.

He said, “May the soul of Osinachi and the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace".

Source:
https://www./2022/04/10/osinachis-death-not-the-first-might-not-be-the-last-rev-oluoma/

Well said Padre, well said kiss
Re: Osinachi’s Death Not The First, Might Not Be The Last – Rev. Oluoma by Hector09(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Any man that abuse my sister's physically in the name of marriage, should get ready to trek from Nigeria to Iran

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Husband Brutalise Wife & New Born Baby With Sharp Bottle (vid / Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash / The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.