Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] (4939 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
illicit:

What if I had lost someone or my job or my prestige cos of the stolen money

Or I had been jailed or beaten mercilessly or lynched shocked
well that's a lot of what ifs.... You'll be fine blood brother
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
AudioMonkey:

These beauties were not designed. They just popped up from nowhere.
All thanks to evolution and big bang, the artists who programmed, planned, designed, sculpted and painted these masterpieces.
Haha just go with the flow , enjoy the tide , the chaos is what makes life beautiful smiley
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
A middle school started a “Breakfast with Dads” program but many dads couldn’t make it and several students didn’t have father figures. The school posted a Facebook request for 50 volunteer fathers… 600 fathers from all backgrounds showed up.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by illicit(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
well that's a lot of what ifs.... You'll be fine blood brother

grin
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Her father passed away ten years ago and his heart was donated. The man who received the transplant walked the bride down the aisle.

14 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
YOU SHALL NOT PASS

Alberto Casillas, became a national celebrity in Spain back in 2012 when he protected a group of youths who were protesting against the government’s austerity measures. The police were beating and attacking protestors who then ran into Casillas’s cafe for protection. When the police demanded he let them enter, he stood against them, with absolutely no weapons or way to defend himself and said, ”On my Life, you will not enter! It will be a massacre.”

10 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
When you reach 100-years-old in Barbados, you get a stamp in your honour.

16 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nuff said ,True love

11 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
A stranger helping another stranger on the subway who was struggling with their tie.

6 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
3-week-old infant with albinism snuggles up to his cousin for a nap.

14 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
A Buddhist monk in Thailand graciously shares his meal with a tiger at the Kanchanaburi ‘Tiger Temple’.

8 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Diego Frazão Torquato, a 12-year-old Brazilian, tears up while playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral. The teacher had helped him escape violence and poverty through music

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
A little boy playing his flute entertains a cat.

#passion

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
boy carries his dog to safety during a flood in the Philippines

12 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
100,000 monks in prayer for a better world.

NB : God is probably not seeing all the lights , or screaming Christians Do......

7 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Help2020: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
. You will not instigate spite on my thread!!!
Don't mind him. Thanks for the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Help2020: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
illicit:

Imagine someone stole my 2k in 2010 and returning it now

I will swear for the thief again unless he multiplies the money by 10
What if it's in dollars?
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Help2020:

What if it's in dollars?

He must still add mabinu join
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
AudioMonkey:

I wish it's that easy but sometimes it isn't easy to enjoy the tide without admiring the tider.
Borz fought Burns today and we're all over since, talking about the beautiful fight. Eventually all the talks redirect back to the fighters, just like a beautiful art makes you throw accolades at the artist.
But since y'all atheists say there's no creator, then however these masterpieces came about, I still have to admire that when I saw these beautiful sights.
I always marvel at the extraordinary IQ of atheists who come across spectacular phenomena everyday but turn around to say no designer. Whoever supplies weed to the atheist community must be a senior OG.
your way with words are unique ,again lol there's really no spectacular phenomenon happening anywhere , #SipsWhiteWine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
A small Afghan girl holds the hand of an American soldier

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Dorwadora(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
boy carries his dog to safety during a flood in the Philippines
I don't know if I'm wrong but dogs can swim nah embarassed embarassed
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Kamachicho(f): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
To every Beautiful nairalander here
You are beautiful
You are where others want to be
You are fufiled
Please remember to smile ,its gets better ,you'll see. , This is for you buddy

Thanks The Sourcerer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't know if I'm wrong but dogs can swim nah embarassed embarassed
oh not all, most drown on impact, intact majority are terrified of the ocean

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by abumeinben(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
saw this man holding a phone with both hands looking at the screen, smiling. i was drawn by his joy & asked for a photo. He agreed, telling me he was talking to his wife back home. I asked if it was a video call. He said “no, but i see her name on the screen.”

Correct grin

And this here:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/15248489_faithhumanityrestoredkindpeople19605_jpeg8d6b0b488fe9f7fcca27f4b8d5691772
What's with the illuminati symbol?
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kamachicho:

Thanks The Sourcerer
Welcomesmiley
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Love is all we need
#hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by okrikaboi: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Tenage Boy Rescues A Stray Dog From Drowning In A Frozen Lake (sofia, Bulgaria)
I always think dogs are cute until they try to bite me. I have heard it all, don't run they said, he just wants to smell you they said, he just wants to play they said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
AudioMonkey:

These beauties were not designed. They just popped up from nowhere.
All thanks to evolution and big bang, the artists who programmed, planned, designed, sculpted and painted these masterpieces.
should we appreciate consciousness of our being or should it be considered a cosmical wicked creul joke by nature , making us aware of our own existence.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by okrikaboi: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Krishnan Was An Award-winning Chef, He Quit His Job To Serve Homeless And Mentally Disabled.
Many of us have big dreams we want to rule the world or colonise mars but not all of us will do big things some of us are stuck with doing small deeds that are priceless.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Useless Certificate In Nigeria? / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Their School Fees To These NEW Prices (LIST] / Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Get Your Brain Thinking Of Your Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.