Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,251 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] (4943 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Victerica(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
This lady always goes to the supermarket to read the books – so the manager made her a seat

Awwwwwn

So lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by JOACHINpedro: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022

1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Great photos
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Umueme: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Marine Myles Kerr Finishes A Race Last To Help A Young Boy Who Got Separated From His Group

This is so touching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by peacefull(f): 3:18am On Apr 14, 2022
I really love this kind of topic!

And Yeahhhhhh!! I got front seat!!(о´∀`о)
Thank you so much! I appreciate you!!
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Akosxxx(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2022
This is a beautiful thread tho I shed a tear or two.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
illicit:

Imagine someone stole my 2k in 2010 and returning it now

I will swear for the thief again unless he multiplies the money by 10

Highest you for use the 2k buy biscuit , eat and excrete , so what's the big deal? It's the thought that counts and they don't even know who the thief is , they were just amending their old ways
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
boy carries his dog to safety during a flood in the Philippines
❤️

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't know if I'm wrong but dogs can swim nah embarassed embarassed

Maybe the dog is sick , or he's cold , they catch a cold when they're wet for long and sick dogs are the saddest thing , but all dogs naturally know how to swim
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Dorwadora(f): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Maybe the dog is sick , or he's cold , they catch a cold when they're wet for long and sick dogs are the saddest thing , but all dogs naturally know how to swim
Sick dogs are not the saddest, it's the dying ones. Damn, they break my heart
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcer are you really an atheist

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Dorwadora:
Sick dogs are not the saddest, it's the dying ones. Damn, they break my heart

Don't even remind me , I lost 2 puppies last year , males , the first one was quite aggressive and he bullied the others so I had to chain for a while and because of his stubbornness he wriggled the chain which was long and free enough till it hooked him around his color and he was like that overnight , my poor baby , I didn't know I really don't like to chain them but I didn't have a choice , the next day I found him weak and still conscious ( I'm fucking crying ) I did everything I could to resuscitate him coz I felt so guilty but his neck was half broken and you know he was in severe pain he bit me coz I had to carry him and arrange him and it was painful but I endured coz I was hoping if he was a little comfortable he'd stay with me , it was Sunday , my siblings weren't home and after trying everything I thought maybe I'll dose off a bit and then he can sleep too but when I woke up he was gone , he was still a puppy a vibrant aggressive one but he was still a pup when he was with me , he loved being with me but he just mean to the little ones and that's why I isolated him that night
It was the worst , I've had older dogs die but not soooooo early , he stayed like a month but my Maltese put to birth and I had smaller ones around and they were quite fragile , can't fight for themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
TheSourcer are you really an atheist
A FreeThinking Taoist .
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
A FreeThinking Taoist .

Well that's your choice in life and frankly I believe everyone knows what's best for them and if they don't know right now ,they'll figure out , but if you're really a freethinking Taoist it doesn't give you the right to come out as one person and say that " there is no God , no karma and all of that " it's insultive , i respect anyone who has faith I don't care in what religion , belief keeps people going and asking them to throw all of that away would give birth to more chaos as many people are holding back because they believe God is watching

So in short if you're a Taoist or atheist that's you but don't go sabotaging your chances to relate with people from different culture and religion by throwing such an infuriating opinion
If you believe everything can be explained by science , good for you , frankly it should even make you curious to know why people are so attached to something they can't see , touch or explain , everyday you'll have questions , but with how you're trying to just preach your opinion first and cancel every other thing , maybe you're a newly converted freethinking Taoist or are you afraid that if you started to learn and unlearn you might also start believing in the thing that you said doesn't exist?

In the long run you'll have to meet people or do you want to die alone ?
I have Muslim friends who have faith that I want to emulate and I've read the qaran and I've read the Bible and I was born into an eckist house , and learning to respect everyone's belief so far as we mean no harm to each other is really the best thing you could do , unless you're a problematic person that likes to stir arguments

I did not have a problem with you until I read that thing you typed , I don't need to quote it , it's like listening to someone insult your parent , you fit stone the person first before you hear what they had to say , it's infuriating
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Well that's your choice in life and frankly I believe everyone knows what's best for them and if they don't know right now ,they'll figure out , but if you're really a freethinking Taoist it doesn't give you the right to come out as one person and say that " there is no God , no karma and all of that " it's insultive , i respect anyone who has faith I don't care in what religion , belief keeps people going and asking them to throw all of that away would give birth to more chaos as many people are holding back because they believe God is watching

So in short if you're a Taoist or atheist that's you but don't go sabotaging your chances to relate with people from different culture and religion by throwing such an infuriating opinion
If you believe everything can be explained by science , good for you , frankly it should even make you curious to know why people are so attached to something they can't see , touch or explain , everyday you'll have questions , but with how you're trying to just preach your opinion first and cancel every other thing , maybe you're a newly converted freethinking Taoist or are you afraid that if you started to learn and unlearn you might also start believing in the thing that you said doesn't exist?

I have Muslim friends who have faith that I want to emulate and I've read the qaran and I've read the Bible and I was born into an eckist house , and learning to respect everyone's belief so far as we mean no harm to each other is really the best thing you could do , unless you're a problematic person that likes to stir arguments

I did not have a problem with you until I read that thing you typed , I don't need to quote it , it's like listening to someone insult your parent , you fit stone the person first before you hear what they had to say , it's infuriating
smiley , hope you have a blissful evening

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

remember peoples opinion shouldn't matter within your own sphere.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
smiley , hope you have a blissful evening

You too
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
remember peoples opinion shouldn't matter within your own sphere.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad tho
I believe everyone's opinion matters , so far as it's not deliberately poking at a sensitive issue , like a Christian telling a Muslim that Ramadan is no different from other months when they did not force him to partake in it and then he's like "that's my opinion" , you give opinions relating to what concerns or affects you , if you hate my food look away , don't tell me not to eat it

so don't misunderstand me every opinion matters so far as it's not you trying to be smart and smug

I once asked my Muslim friend why Muslims kill Christian's and I asked if it was in her Qur'an and she just calmly said " are you on your period ? Wash your hands and your feets and come and check for yourself so it won't be like I'm hiding anything from you" and her Qur'an had English too
That's how it's supposed to be , I was genuinely curious and I got answers , we know that each of us value our religion but that doesn't give anyone a right to look down on the others or say that what they're doing is stupid and ours is the real one
I even had to remind my friend one time that she was fasting, she almost forgot she was fasting and she was very angry at someone that day she almost said a bad word

Sure people's opinions shouldn't really matter but in reality they do matter , and if I looked and walked away I'd feel like I accepted it , even the law can punish you for doing nothing
I talk too much , anyways goodnight ❤️
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I believe everyone's opinion matters , so far as it's not deliberately poking at a sensitive issue , like a Christian telling a Muslim that Ramadan is no different from other months when they did not force him to partake in it and then he's like "that's my opinion" , you give opinions relating to what concerns or affects you , if you hate my food look away , don't tell me not to eat it

so don't misunderstand me every opinion matters so far as it's not you trying to be smart and smug

I once asked my Muslim friend why Muslims kill Christian's and I asked if it was in her Qur'an and she just calmly said " are you on your period ? Wash your hands and your feets and come and check for yourself so it won't be like I'm hiding anything from you" and her Qur'an had English too
That's how it's supposed to be , I was genuinely curious and I got answers , we know that each of us value our religion but that doesn't give anyone a right to look down on the others or say that what they're doing is stupid and ours is the real one
I even had to remind my friend one time that she was fasting, she almost forgot she was fasting and she was very angry at someone that day she almost said a bad word

Sure people's opinions shouldn't really matter but in reality they do matter , and if I looked and walked away I'd feel like I accepted it , even the law can punish you for doing nothing
you don't talk too much , you remind me of my Taurus sister actually ,So how's your night going ? I'm really trying to avoid anything religion .....
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
you don't talk too much , you remind me of my Taurus sister actually ,So how's your night going ? I'm really trying to avoid anything religion .....

My night is okay , a very boring Monday sha
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:

I'm not a Taurus , I'm a cancerian ♋
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Tell me something random smiley
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I'm not a Taurus , I'm a cancerian ♋
Ah my second guess .Mondays are usually hectic , boring is fine smiley
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

do edit that now....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! / Uniport Basic Aspirant Meet Here / The Most Useless Certificate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.