Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] (4942 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Captain Donald Spindler saves 6-year-old Aaliyah Frazier from a fire in Indiana.

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
AudioMonkey:

I wish it's that easy but sometimes it isn't easy to enjoy the tide without admiring the tider.
Borz fought Burns today and we're all over since, talking about the beautiful fight. Eventually all the talks redirect back to the fighters, just like a beautiful art makes you throw accolades at the artist.
But since y'all atheists say there's no creator, then however these masterpieces came about, I still have to admire that when I saw these beautiful sights.
I always marvel at the extraordinary IQ of atheists who come across spectacular phenomena everyday but turn around to say no designer. Whoever supplies weed to the atheist community must be a senior OG.
Tell me more about what you think about why we are here.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Alright then Sorcerer, you can say that because in the midst of bright light, someone might decide to shut his eyes. But the fact is, everywhere at every time, everyone including you come across things that strike you; things that sweep you off your feet, impress you or put you in awe. That, more or even less is the quality of being spectacular.
If nothing else, as a man, at least once, there was a time you saw a woman and it struck you till you had to look again or felt something. Whatever you felt that time, perhaps admiration or whatever else, that is spectacular.
When she finally ended up in your other room and there you were moaning and no longer in control, you just acting out your instinctive passion, that time you can't even phantom all happening except you can say it felt so good, until the last drop and you made a sigh of relief and satisfaction. That again is one big spectacular phenomenon.
Now, if you say there's nothing spectacular anywhere, then you're that guy shutting his eyes in the light.
I could be stabbed multiple times at the moment of the orgarsm , but really there is no spectacular phenomenon , there are no spirits , no healings , of course there are treatments , no karma , no God , no orisha , and I say this all with logical evidence I believe you would find interesting and hoprlly delve deeper into freethinking , I'm a freethinking taoist. Que sera sera is my only principle I live by .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Dorwadora(f): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
oh not all, most drown on impact, intact majority are terrified of the ocean
ohhh.... Okay
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
okrikaboi:

I always think dogs are cute until they try to bite me. I have heard it all, don't run they said, he just wants to smell you they said, he just wants to play they said
haha , I've never been chased , I don't lobe dogs , I do have dogs but I'm so dominant with them I have no issues with dogs even outside , but lol , he got you good?
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
A boy pulling his toy double-decker across a London street in the 1960’s.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nancy Dinovo, a violinist, cries while playing during a service at Christ Church Cathedral in downtown Vancouver for the victims of 9/11.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by okrikaboi: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
haha , I've never been chased , I don't lobe dogs , I do have dogs but I'm so dominant with them I have no issues with dogs even outside , but lol , he got you good?

I get bit almost every year as my friends are dog lovers for some reason the dogs don't "recognise" me. I think they are cute and very sensitive but that feral side disgusts me. I once wrote a very graphical story about a torture session using these creatures very apt.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Caring passengers save a woman who tried to commit suicide while on a bus in China

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
After serving in Iraq for 7 months, Terri Gurrola is reunited with her daughter

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
A Vietnam War protester inserting flowers into National Guardsmen’s rifle barrels.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
An Afghan man offers tea to soldiers

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
In 1994, a Russian soldier plays an abandoned piano in Chechnya.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
should we appreciate consciousness of our being or should it be considered a cosmical wicked creul joke by nature , making us aware of our own existence.

Nature doesn't have consciousness itself, so cannot bring about consciousness, except there's a mystery miracle somewhere. Nature is just series of programmes and algorithm performing specific functions.

The brain, consciousness, functions, organizations, aesthetics and others are profound traits in life pointing at a designer or a supernatural miracle. Outside these two, there is no other logical explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Tell me more about what you think about why we are hear , .

We're here by the desire of someone who created, same way our posts here are created by us for whatever purposes, be it idleness or trolling or driving at a point or making friends or whatever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I could be stabbed multiple times at the moment of the orgarsm , but really there is no spectacular phenomenon , there are no spirits , no healings , of course there are treatments , no karma , no God , no orisha , and I say this all with logical evidence I believe you would find interesting and hoprlly delve deeper into freethinking , I'm a freethinking taoist. Que sera sera is my only principle I live by .

Lol @bolded
If there's nothing spectacular, that means nothing makes people happy or amazed or freaked out or dazed or scared or shocked or awed or impressed or inspired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Brownshoe: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Why is non of the pictures Nigerian?
Nigeria get heart?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by DKM123: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Beautiful.....
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Dorwadora(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Nancy Dinovo, a violinist, cries while playing during a service at Christ Church Cathedral in downtown Vancouver for the victims of 9/11.
Just the way i cry whenever I watch André Rieu play.... Damn.... I cried during the Ave Maria performace by Mirausia and more during O Mio Babbino Caro presentation.... Do you love classical and Orchestra too @TheSourcerer?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Unzerious: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
powerful photo of people holding on to a man who has attempted to commit suicide.
This is Quite Funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:

I also think, only religious zombies don't think. Thinking isn't limited to atheists, but I noticed most self acclaimed atheist freethinkers are not in deeds, only in words, if not, you wouldn't have said there's nothing spectacular in life. This is one cheap obvious denial anyone can make.
If you can wrongly affirm that as obvious as it is, why do I expect you to say facts about less obvious things?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Just the way i cry whenever I watch André Rieu play.... Damn.... I cried during the Ave Maria performace by Mirausia and more during O Mio Babbino Caro presentation.... Do you love classical and Orchestra too @TheSourcerer?
in fact I do ,very healthy too .oh orchestra and classical music ,bam!
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
okrikaboi:

I get bit almost every year as my friends are dog lovers for some reason the dogs don't "recognise" me. I think they are cute and very sensitive but that feral side disgusts me. I once wrote a very graphical story about a torture session using these creatures very apt.
I'll like thatsmiley
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
you're very intelligent , I'm attracted to intelligence.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Dorwadora(f): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
in fact I do ,very healthy too .oh orchestra and classical music ,bam!
Then kindly create a music related thread soon..... A humble request dear friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Lol @bolded
If there's nothing spectacular, that means nothing makes people happy or amazed or freaked out or dazed or scared or shocked or awed or impressed or inspired.
I meant divinely spectacular , like waking on water , healings

Of course random 'physical'spectacular feats happen all the time
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
AudioMonkey:

We're here by the desire of someone who created, same way our posts here are created by us for whatever purposes, be it idleness or trolling or driving at a point or making friends or whatever.
humans like to see patterns in things , what if there is no creator, what if the universe has always been there therefore doesn't need a when it started , where ,or why ,since it has always been there. We just live through as insignificant as we aresmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by juman(m): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2022
American forces are terrorist like alqaeda and isis.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Farmguy: 6:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerians are not human
Bluntguy:
Why is non of the pictures Nigerian?
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
humans like to see patterns in things , what if there is no creator, what if the universe has always been there therefore doesn't need a when it started , where ,or why ,since it has always been there. We just live through as insignificant as we aresmiley

Lol. This has nothing to do with patterns.
Nairaland isn't just a self occurring pattern, a lot went into creating it and also maintain it daily, much more this whole universe.
Atheists claim and have shown to pursue knowledge. If so, why then is it easy for them to say a universe like this is just a pattern. Do they really know what the universe entails? Both in existence and daily continuity in existence?

Our greatest inventions with the best technologies employed in producing the cutting edge devices or whatever ever produced isn't still a matchup for the least things existing naturally.
If the best human designed things is still not better than some of natural things we can consider as worthless. Yet we have employed the best intellects, creativity, manpower, tech throughout human history to get what will have today. How then possible is for these superior natural things to just be a pattern?

It's all pointing at a designer or a supernatural mystery that made things possible. Either way, but it is the former.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I meant divinely spectacular , like waking on water , healings

Of course random 'physical'spectacular feats happen all the time

Yea, I never said 'divinely' spectacular, it's all those natural spectacular phenomena like the beautiful sights you posted earlier showing organisation, beauty, planning, intelligent designs or other supernatural miraculous existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

38 Nigerian Universities Increase Their School Fees To These NEW Prices (LIST] / Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Get Your Brain Thinking Of Your Mom / The Most Useless Certificate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.