Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigeria's Neatest State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Neatest State (30048 Views)

Meet Nigeria's Neatest Mechanic That's More Educated Than You(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Neatest State by gbogboti: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2011
To those who have traveled round Nigeria, to you, which state is the neatest?  And of course, the dirtiest.

Mind you, this is the best on-line forum to discuss serious national Issues about Nigeria. Please try as much as you can to be very objective in your analysis. Our politicians visit this site a lot of times.  So, you never can tell how far your analysis can go.

Permit me to say this fact. Our sanitary consciousness has completely fallen. We care less about our environment.

God bless Nigeria. Keep Nigeria clean.

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by Afam4eva(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2011
You should have said state and not geo-political zone. All zones are equally distributed between clean and dirty city. In the south-east, Aba and Onitsha are disasters waiting to occur. But you have Enugu and Owerri which are clean. In the south-west lagos and Ibadan have left no stone unturned to me sure that Onitsha and Aba does not outtwit them in the dirty city free for all contest. In the south-south, cities like calabar Asaba are the envy of other cities. However cities like Port-hacour and Warri are relatively dirty cities but maybe not as dirty as the cities in the south-west and south-east.I think I'll give it to the south-south.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by egift(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2011
I will go for Calabar, then Enugu.

BTW: Who knows about Northern States, I will like to know. cool
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by jmaine: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2011
afam4eva:

You should have said state and not geo-political zone. All zones are equally distributed between clean and dirty city. In the south-east, Aba and Onitsha are disasters waiting to occur. But you have Enugu and Owerri which are clean. In the south-west lagos and Ibadan have left no stone unturned to me sure that Onitsha and Aba does not outtwit them in the dirty city free for all contest. In the south-south, cities like calabar Asaba  are the envy of other cities. However cities like Port-hacour and Warri are relatively dirty cities but maybe not as dirty as the cities in the south-west and south-east.I think I'll give it to the south-south.

Correct one . . . . Affirmed by moi . . 

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by Afam4eva(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
Now that you 've renamed the thread to "The neatest state", I'll go with Cross River mainly because of Calabar. Then followed by Enugu.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by egift(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
How about Aba? I mean Enyimba City will rank well any day grin

Some times I just feel like flogging the Gov of Abia

Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by enyojo(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
Imo State!
The only Legacy of Ohakim besides massive looting is 'Clean & Green'

Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by aljharem3: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
i have traveled a lot in nigeria

my own neatest state would go to Jigawa but followed by taraba
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by bkbabe97y(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hahahaha the pics of Aba. No wonder the Ibos are desperately flocking to, and trying to steal, Lagos.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by tpia5: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
Maybe calabar, i dunno.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by Calculia: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Hahahaha the pics of Aba. No wonder the Ibos are desperately flocking to, and trying to steal, Lagos.

^^SHUT UP! Lagos was created as a Federal Territory and dat is why u have people of all ethnic group and state residing there. I am sick of people like u taht are not probably from Lagos State or even born and raised their laying claim to it based on; "I AM YORUBA". It is annoying.  angry angry
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by aljharem3: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
Calculia:

^^SHUT UP! Lagos was created as a Federal Territory and dat is why u have people of all ethnic group and state residing there. I am sick of people like u taht are not probably from Lagos State or even born and raised their laying claim to it based on; "I AM YORUBA". It is annoying.  angry angry

but he is yoruba and a it means he is a lagosian, if u no like am go hug transformer
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by Calculia: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^U make tender sweet love to the transformer. He is not Lagosian becos, he is Yoruba. The only way the yorubas can have Lagos is if Nigeria Breaks and dat is wat we want until den u are ranting. angry angry
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by egift(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
[size=16pt]Enugu Is The Bomb[/size]

Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by aljharem3: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
Calculia:

U make tender sweet love to the transformer. He is not Lagosian becos, he is Yoruba. The only way the yorubas can have Lagos is if Nigeria Breaks and dat is wat we want until den u are ranting. angry angry

but lagos is owned by nigerians and that does not deny u your right in eko but he is a lagosian even if he came from kogi

lets not derail the thread
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by egift(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
[size=16pt]Enugu State All The Way - Na we dey reign[/size]

Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by tpia5: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
Could also be ondo state though, come to think of it.

The place is generally very neat i think, though rather underdeveloped.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by aljharem3: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

enugu is not bad as well
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by tpia5: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
^That's possible.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by otokx(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
This should be narrowed down to Neatest city not state.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by egift(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^
All are different roads across the city, not shots from one road. Igbo kwenu! Nigeria kwezuenuuu!
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by EkoIle1: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
lol.

ibo people and roundabouts sha. Roundabouts is their answer to everything under the sun.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by EzeUche(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
Imo state is the cleanest state in all of Nigeria.

Especially if you go to GREEN Owerri.

But if you want the cleanest cities, I would rank them in this order.

1. Calabar
2. Owerri
3. Enugu
4. Jos
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by egift(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/304203_Area-boys-defeeating-at-Osh_jpgd82585bc2d1736fc5b436d44dc7acf68[/img]

Eko Ile:

lol.

ibo people and roundabouts sha. Roundabouts is their answer to everything under the sun.

@Eko Ile: Atleast Enugu is far better that what you and you colleagues are doing here in Lagos.

Just before you start denying it, here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-494342.0.html
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by phantom(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
egift:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/304203_Area-boys-defeeating-at-Osh_jpgd82585bc2d1736fc5b436d44dc7acf68[/img]

@Eko Ile: Atleast Enugu is far better that what you and you colleagues are doing here in Lagos.

Just before you start denying it, here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-494342.0.html
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, ROFLMAO, LAGOS indeed takes the cake, anyday,
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by Afam4eva(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
Lagos takes the cake in what exactly? Cleanliness? You must be kidding yourself.

I think the competition should be narrowed down to cities like someone suggested. Because most states are made of the capital city and the remaining parts of the states ate usually made up of thick forests. Except with few exceptions such as lagos(almost everywhere), Anambra(Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka), Abia(Aba and Umuahia), Kaduna(Kaduna city and Zaria).
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by londoner: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wow, Enugu looks really clean. I know Calabar is also said to be clean.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by chiozor: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
why is somebody saying Owerri is a neat state.then you just drove through the Cathedral roundabout via okigwe round, other places are very dirty with garbages covering almost the major roads.
I think it is calabar and Enugu in the southern part
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by chino11(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
You guys are talking nonsense, with the analysis we have done so far Aba-ngwa remains the cleanest semi-urban township in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Chino
It's high time you stopped insulting Aba Ngwa.
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by EzeUche(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
chino11:

You guys are talking nonsense, with the analysis we have done so far Aba-ngwa remains the cleanest semi-urban township in Nigeria

Are you even Igbo, because you seem to revel in discord amongst the Igbos?
Re: Nigeria's Neatest State by jason123: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
EzeUche:

Are you even Igbo, because you seem to revel in discord amongst the Igbos?

He is from the Ndi Yoruba or an Ewu Awusa . . . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.