Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari (22833 Views)

Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import / Buhari Returns To Nigeria Instead Of London / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
A former deputy national publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, on Sunday, condemned plans by President Muhammadu Buhari to borrow another N6trillion.

According to the political activist, it was better for President Buhari to sell Nigeria as an entity than to continue to take loans thereby perpetually enslaving Nigerians.

LEADERSHIP reports that the fresh loan, according to Buhari in a letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, was meant to finance deficit in the 2022 budget.

Buhari’s letter reads in part: “As you are aware Mr Speaker, the new development both in the global economy as well as the domestic economy has necessitated the revision of the 2022 fiscal framework on which the 2022 budget was based.

“The total budget deficit is projected to increase from N965.42 billion to N7.35 trillion representing 3.99 percent of the GDP.

“The increment of the deficit will be financed by new borrowings from the domestic market.”

Frank, who is the United Liberation Movement for West Papua (ULMWP) Ambassador to East Africa and Middle East, in a statement in Abuja, described the move to further amass debt by the Buhari government as “unconscionable, immoral, anti-people and anti-God.”

He insisted that it was better for Buhari to sell Nigeria and share the money among APC loyalists since his appetite for both domestic and foreign borrowings appears insatiable.

He urged Buhari to know that poverty in Nigeria has grown in equal proportion with loans already taken as the true intention for the debt has not been development but to be shared through corrupt deals.

He lamented that despite the huge amount of loans already amassed by the Buhari regime the country was still ranked the poverty capital of the world, a clear evidence that the loans never benefited the poor masses or the completely knocked down nation’s economy.

“How can we have a President that only knows how to borrow with no tangible project to show for what has been borrowed.

“Nigeria today is beset by insecurity but Buhari cannot account for over N10trillion defence budget since 2015.

“Nigeria was fortunate to secure debt forgiveness and cancellation during the administration of President Olusegun Obasanjo. But Buhari has since acquired over ten times the value of Nigeria’s debt that was written off by the Bretton Woods Institutions, that is, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

“It is unfortunate that the Buhari’s regime has turned out to be the worst government since this democratic dispensation in view of its attempt to completely subjugate Nigerians to poverty by making them slaves to creditor nations and institutions across the world.

“As the 2023 general elections draw near, Nigerians are being presented with an opportunity to vote in better and credible political leaders that would help free the country from the debt burden foisted on it by the Buhari-led APC regime, and ensure genuine development of the country,” Frank stated.

https://leadership.ng/sell-nigeria-instead-of-taking-fresh-n6tr-loan-frank-tells-buhari/

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by another1: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sell Nigeria and give me my own share.
I'll use it to start business.

232 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by CoronaVirusPro: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Way to go

Sell the country and let’s share the money amongst ourselves

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Treasure17(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
The question is who will buy a dying product?

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by CoronaVirusPro: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Treasure17:

China will buy

252 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Mastakija(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
I just reason one thing now
If we breakup who will pay d debt grin

Anyways u can any kind of pencil portrait u like below is one of our works

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Bastardlyrich: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mastakija:
Is me,I'm a billionaire in dollars grin wink grin cheesy grin wink

12 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Mastakija(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Is me,I'm a billionaire in dollars grin wink grin cheesy grin wink
hor di bestioo

1 Like

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by CoronaVirusPro: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mastakija:

Debt will be shared based on the algorithm of allocation.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abeg o, they should bring back our corrupt leaders, we are better off with corrupt leaders than these APC Saints

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Mooh247: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mastakija:

Niger Delta... Oil and Gas assets are our collateral

243 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Treasure17(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

China will buy
I agree.

8 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by MrBachelor: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Left to Buhari he doesn't mind borrowing from even loan apps.

It is the National Assembly that keeps approving these loans that irks me the most.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by fineboynl(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBachelor:
Left to Buhari he doesn't mind borrowing from even loan apps.

It is the National Assembly that keeps approving these loans that irks me the most.
bribery and corruption.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by allcomage: 2:09am On Apr 11, 2022
I doubt if Nigeria will ever recover from the mess buhari has put us and one of the presidential candidates - Tinubu said he would continue with buhari legacy of borrowing and employing of 50m Nigerians into the army to fight insurgents as a way of creating employment. Well all these might be happening for the ultimate good - break up.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by IGBOSON1: 2:13am On Apr 11, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Abeg o, they should bring back our corrupt leaders, we are better off with corrupt leaders than these APC Saints

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Nigerians remind me of the Israelites wandering in the wilderness!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Kusheer(m): 4:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Kind of game Nigeria need

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by santopelele(m): 4:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Lol, he is trying to gather money for APC elections and campaigns.

15 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by chatinent: 4:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari is a disaster! He has to be arrested and jailed for life after his immunity expires!

The national assembly in Nigeria is the most corrupt rubbish we have. Why do they keep approving this evil! Of course, it's a game of scratching backs.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:42am On Apr 11, 2022
you go buy?
even Elon Musk or Jeff bezo won't buy Nigeria because it'll be a bad investment

19 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Chatflick(m): 4:42am On Apr 11, 2022
I agree. I just need my own share.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Skillsnigeria: 4:42am On Apr 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by adioolayi(m): 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
OLX ......Sell it!

2 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by SmartPolician: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
He should put Nigeria on Amazon, Walmart or Alibaba. I am sure Elon Musk would be interested. Worse still, Jack Ma will acquire the shithole and make those idiots who defend incompetent Buhari to sweep the roadsides without payment for the rest of their miserable lives cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Zico5(m): 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
In fact, these guys should sell the country and let's share the money. Another 6 trillion loan at the level Nigeria is operating. Who are those fools even borrowing this man money? Can't they see the handwriting on the wall that this country has collapsed. What are they using money accrued from selling crude oil on, what of monthly taxes, value added taxes, import duty many more like that. To be sincere, these people are cursed.

10 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by MrOkenwa(m): 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
After this fresh loan, Nigeria will be paying huge amounts to service her loans.
I wonder how much they will have left to share monthly for salaries and to pay contractors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by CryptoTeacher(m): 4:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Hehehe, make we go find buyers Sharp Sharp. 5% commission

3 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Kenny242(m): 4:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Pls Buhari Sell oo so you could put us out of our misery
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by dyera(m): 4:47am On Apr 11, 2022
2023 election loan.

With each loan Buhari takes, the amount of money each Nigerian own increases.

6 Likes

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Sadly, the Nigeria has been sold a long time ago.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by AiooAi: 4:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Treasure17:

The Nyamiris

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism / Benue APC Zonal Caucus Meetings Turns Bloody, Many Feared Dead, Injured (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.