Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,244 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (784680 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2008
CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR(The Sykest game ever).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tunnex190: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
I'm currently playin pes 2009, assasin creed HD, pirates of the 7seas, Splinter Cell:DA, And 1 streetBB, NBA live 09, they are many on my nokia 6600.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tunnex190: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
I'm currently playin pes 2009, assasin creed HD, pirates of the 7seas, Splinter Cell:DA, And 1 streetBB, NBA live 09, they are many on my nokia 6600.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2008
any1 within PH with cool PSP games to trade with, ive got pes6,ridge racer,sonic rivals,socom:us navy seals fireteam bravo,fifa street2,def jam fight for NY,burnout legends,shinobido,miami vice,syphon filter:dark mirror,dead to right:reckoning,

.holla at me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by elcij(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2008
hmm currently seriously playing Civilization IV Beyond the Sword, Sins of A Solar Empire and Evil Genius.  On my list and receiving sporadic attention right now are also Galactic Civilization II, Simcity 4000, Age of Mythology (had to go back missed the game so much).
Play mostly strategy RTS and turn-based but I'm hoping to start Fallout 3 soon. My friend has been saying goodbye to me in advance heh!

and by the way to the guys who claim to have a "Halo 4" demo,  thats totally and completely impossible. Maybe some alaba boys just took some random game and called it Halo 4 sha but Halo is a trilogy and Bungie has categorically said there will never be a Halo 4. Even if they are liars, its still way too early for a demo to have been developed and released,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moyola(f): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2008
Solitaire smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2008
Playing final fantasy crisis core and final fantasy tactis:war of the lions on my psp.playing final fantasy V,VI and tactics advance on my n95.want more rpg games.anyone wanna trade i got god of war,fifa08,silent hill,tony hawks,socom,asphalt,crisis core,sonic,guns,tenchu. Watch out final fantasy before crisis,final fantasy agito and final fantasy:Dissidia coming to psp.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2008
I dey play Marvel Nemesis: Rise of The Imperfects
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gabelogan(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2008
pes 2009

nba 2k9

gears of war 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by teemoe(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2008
Im playing football manager 2009. . .and im seriously loving it,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dakmanzero(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
currently playing:

Final fantasy 4 (DS)
Castlevania: order of ecclesia (DS)
Mirror's edge (PS3)
Valkyria chronicles (PS3)
Grand theft auto 4 (PS3)

You can hear me talk about it and others in the latest episode of the Some kill giants: Gaming in Nigeria podcast! Just google 'some kill giants gin podcast' and you'll hear it!

lol!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justbones(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
[size=72pt]SPORE[/size] is the maddest game this year
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
about to go on long overdue leave - i have last yrs hits - bioshock and crysis just gathering dust down - guess i'll play at least one of em. ordered hl2 episodes 1 and 2, fear gold, halo2, but they r still in the land yonder. . .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kweenisha: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
oyb:

about to go on long overdue leave - i have last years hits - bioshock and crysis just gathering dust down - guess i'll play at least one of em. ordered hl2 episodes 1 and 2, fear gold, halo2, but they r still in the land yonder. . .

Jesus is LOrd!

OYbobo,this na you?
we all missed you
funmi has not been the same since you left.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2008
yes o-

admin finally let me in - smiley

missed y'all too. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KarmaMod(f): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
oyb:

yes o-

admin finally let me in - smiley

what did you do?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
i had an extremely annoying experience with starcomms -
so i er - spammed the board withy a topic - "why you should never buy a starcomms connection"

i was so pissed at the time- i wantedto destroy their market share - spamming is against the rules - so seun suprbanned me - i couldn't even view pages from known ip addresses

there was a mixup in my er request to be reinstated -

so until last week, friday . . .

anyway i'm back smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KarmaMod(f): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2008
well welcome back, maybe now you can make HotFunmi calm down since she only listens to you. tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kweenisha: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
oyb:

i had an extremely annoying experience with starcomms -
so i er - spammed the board withy a topic - "why you should never buy a starcomms connection"

i was so pissed at the time- i wantedto destroy their market share - spamming is against the rules - so seun suprbanned me - i couldn't even view pages from known ip addresses

there was a mixup in my er request to be reinstated -

so until last week, friday . . .

anyway i'm back smiley

here she is
I mean hotfunmi
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-201329.192.html#msg3166715
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
aaawww. . .  are u drooling in anticipation of the fireworks? grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iukpe: 1:33am On Dec 02, 2008
Currently playing FARCRY 2 on PC.

Is anyone getting through with PS3 online? The new 2.52 firmware seems to be holding things up for me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Yegwa(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2008
Hi iukpe,

You don't need to get your PS3 online to get the update. Just go to the playstation website for the region of your PS3 and download the update file from there, then put it on a flash drive, hook it up to your ps3 and Bob's your uncle. That's what I did as well. Guess the PSN has been slow lately. Same with XBLA.

Seems like 2.53 is finally out as well. You can apparently view flash in fullscreen now and I think it is flash player 10.

For Asian NTSC PS3 - http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/support/p/updateMethod_PS3#update_pc/
For US NTSC PS3 - http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/SystemUpdates/PS3/PC_Update.html/
and for UK PAL PS3 - http://uk.playstation.com/help-support/ps3/system-software/download/

I think the PAL update is still 2.52 though.

Hope this helps you out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Aark737: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2008
Mario Puzo's masterpiece; The Godfather.(PC)
, a very tite-N-wicked game 4 mobster/gangster wanna bZ.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shreks(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2008
hello everyone. Can anyone pls tell me the current price of a PS3 in Nigeria and where i can get it. My mail is dareabayomi3@yahoo.com thanks alot.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by malone5923(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Just finished final fantasy: crisis core on psp had a blast
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iykedee: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2008
I had a real bad rap cos update 2.52 ruined my launch 60gb ps3 but now I have a 40gb system that cost me a small fortune. I'm playing pes 09, saints row 2, burnout but the game that gets most of my time these days is Call of Duty: World at War. Playing this game on full 1080p is just sweetttttttt.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tunnex190: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
I'm currently playin brothers in arms 3D newlevels.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kenrose: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2008
please i need a pc Game to play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by allboyz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
pes 2009 - PS2
GOD OF WAR 2 - PS 2
WWE 2008
DRIV3R
RISE TO HONOR - Boring to me
JUSTICES LEAGUE

i can't even remember some,

The master league on PES 09 is fantasic, about to try the Become a legend stuff,

did any1 play Winning Eleven 10++ (2006)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shaz(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2008
Call of Duty: World at War

War Diary: Burma
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by omega25red(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2008
Is anyone playing pes 2009 on xbox live? let me know so we could hook up on LIVE
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moonstone(f): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2008
NBA '09: The Inside. . . I am still working very hard at it though cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.