Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774992 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wolewolsz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
owenlinks:

What's up bro, you're on that naija group on psn right? Thought I recognised your psn user name from my friends list. cool

Lol sure
I am.
Whats ur psn Id?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by owenlinks(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2015
wolewolsz:

Lol sure
I am.
Whats ur psn Id?
Naija_Ninja007
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yh. There were some very hard Boss fights. In addition to all those Side Quests.
For a 4 year old game, CD Projekt really tried. The game is gingering me to go start Skyrim
have u played witcher 3?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2015
purplekayc:
have u played witcher 3?
I ve it. But i've not started yet. Trying to finish up some old games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wolewolsz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
owenlinks:

Naija_Ninja007

Fifa evening time... cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by owenlinks(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
wolewolsz:

Fifa evening time... cool
No probs grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sputnik7: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
how do you guys play online? from 9ja?
wolewolsz:

Lol sure
I am.
Whats ur psn Id?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
purplekayc:
have u played witcher 3?
hi what power supply are you using for your rig. my corsair 6oo watt bronze certified psu just had issues. i got an apevia 700 watt psu but most of my friends don't recommend it because its history of being unpredictable, sometimes it works sometimes it burns motherboard. i am using a very highend gpu and might do a crossfire setup soon for my 4k gaming experience. so am checking for possible replacement for the apevia if i dont trust it enough to use it. i am currently in nigeria and would be here for a couple of months and i cant seem to find were i can get a decent psu infact moste folks aint understand my power requirements.Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
sputnik7:
This is a really really funny qweshun....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2015
sputnik7:
you see we connect our devices to hot water, den we call on our gods..three times in the middle of d night...1:25AM .it must be 1h25AM...."Amadioha! , Amadioha!! Amaioha!!!"... Then the. Game play begins...isn't that beautiful?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
sputnik7:

Na God
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 25omega(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
imaxtm:

Same, im 292 though. want to focus on my titan and hunter now.

Are you on xbox or ps
hey im on ps4. im at 296 just grinding like crazy grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Such a stūpid question. Nigga was probably looking for attention. And he's definitely gon find it.....

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sputnik7: 1:11am On Nov 04, 2015
why are we being so offensive? I heard online gaming in 9ja can be laggy most times then for this gen console you must pay to play online. I want to get my game ready before December so I want to know how you guys did it. how you paid for online, isp and co.

I don't know why agression
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sputnik7: 1:15am On Nov 04, 2015
sputnik7:

psn id:donstan1017 but I ve been offline for a while
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
cao:

Good for you, but on this thread, we're more concerned about what game you're currently playing...I don't have the energy to start court marshalling opinions on PES & FIFA, we already have threads for that.
whats the aim of posting what u are playing if u dont get to interact abt what you are playing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
sputnik7:
I heard online gaming in 9ja can be laggy most times then for this gen console you must pay to play online.

and u assumed Nigerians won't pay to play ,dont knw abt psn but i have been paying for online play since last gen on xboxlive .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
cao:

Good for you, but on this thread, we're more concerned about what game you're currently playing...I don't have the energy to start court marshalling opinions on PES & FIFA, we already have threads for that.
,you play soccer games ! ?, hmmm ,imperessive ,no hard feelings but here in naija we are use to seeing chicks play zuma and candy crush ,i wish my sibs and girlfrnd could play too ,what games do u play apart from soccer ? *triping*
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Just got a PS3, playing Killzone 3. Playstation Plus users in Naija how did you register?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
heatpipe:

hi what power supply are you using for your rig. my corsair 6oo watt bronze certified psu just had issues. i got an apevia 700 watt psu but most of my friends don't recommend it because its history of being unpredictable, sometimes it works sometimes it burns motherboard. i am using a very highend gpu and might do a crossfire setup soon for my 4k gaming experience. so am checking for possible replacement for the apevia if i dont trust it enough to use it. i am currently in nigeria and would be here for a couple of months and i cant seem to find were i can get a decent psu infact moste folks aint understand my power requirements.Thanks
I think its a 550 watts gpu I would giv u details lata
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2015
purplekayc:
I think its a 550 watts gpu I would giv u details lata
so it powered your rig? my apevia 700 watt couldn't handle mine. although my gpu has a maximum tdp of 300 watt on it own. please find out the name and brand.And also did you buy it in nigeria. This country seems to be very crappy when it comes to basic high end pc components . couldn't find any hardware stores online that sells it. will be in this country for the next 5 months so it wouldn't be easy to ship from outletpc my favorite local hardware store because they ain't ship to nigeria.Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2015
heatpipe:
so it powered your rig? my apevia 700 watt couldn't handle mine. although my gpu has a maximum tdp of 300 watt on it own. please find out the name and brand.And also did you buy it in nigeria. This country seems to be very crappy when it comes to basic high end pc components . couldn't find any hardware stores online that sells it. will be in this country for the next 5 months so it wouldn't be easy to ship from outletpc my favorite local hardware store because they ain't ship to nigeria.Thanks
read through this page I think I posted my specs there

www.nairaland.com/1797208/pc-games-old-new-discussions/61
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2015
heatpipe:
bro this is Nigeria technology isnt that techy to maybe the US.
Dont think you would find it in most local stores.
If you can get it on ebay and ship it down here or look for a fairly used psu from a cpu that has been imported and purchase..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
purplekayc:
read through this page I think I posted my specs there

www.nairaland.com/1797208/pc-games-old-new-discussions/61

Yep , saw your rig stats, but i am just interested in your psu. did you purchase it in nigeria. i placed an order with my credit card but the fact i am in nigeria for now , i was declined direct shipment from outletpc /superbiiz. so if you purchased it here would you be kind enough in sharing were i can get mine without going through the hassle involved with finding alternative shipment methods.Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bejeria101(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
LordReed:
Just got a PS3, playing Killzone 3. Playstation Plus users in Naija how did you register?

Ope o! *packing bags to move to lordreed crib*
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
heatpipe:
Yep , saw your rig stats, but i am just interested in your psu. did you purchase it in nigeria. i placed an order with my credit card but the fact i am in nigeria for now , i was declined direct shipment from outletpc /superbiiz. so if you purchased it here would you be kind enough in sharing were i can get mine without going through the hassle involved with finding alternative shipment methods.Thanks
most foreign sites don't trust Nigerian addresses and I don't blame them...if u hav a contact in the US or somewhere else you can buy through him.
I will giv you the description of the PSU later
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
bejeria101:

Ope o! *packing bags to move to lordreed crib*

You are welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2015
heatpipe:

Maybe you should try gearbest, they ship to Nigeria.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dear iamdutch and ashleysummer, I've noticed you. Don't even try to spam this section again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.