Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773621 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
cao:
Sidebar: Question for the house. PSN UK wan kill me-o. Temptation is strong-o, should I get Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for £7.99 (I already played the game on PS3, but the thing dey sweet me & this version has all 24 DLCs)?

Oh and for anybody who didn't know, they've remastered Canis Canem Edit (AKA Bully) for the PS4. I'll definitely cop it when it goes below a tenner. It was a good PS2 game, I'm surprised Rockstar never made a sequel.

1 hour later: Feck it, you only live once...I go knack sleep now, the download will be done when I wake up.

Hahahaha. I swear PSN UK sabi better game. The only deterrent is the exchange rate. Their easter sales had me gushing. See games abeg! I may just get The Evil Within.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls I need wolfenstein the order for PC, I stay around ogba Nigeria. Pls asap. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Macrophage:

Hahahaha. I swear PSN UK sabi better game. The only deterrent is the exchange rate. Their easter sales had me gushing. See games abeg! I may just get The Evil Within.
TEW scares the shtako outta me. Although, the US, Brazil & other PSN usually give better deals. Like seriously badass deals when compared to the UK PSN, especially if you're using £. I almost got Payday 2 yesterday sef. But, they're really some good offers on the UK site. The Easter offers are rather good, they really should reduce Life is Strange already, I don wait tire...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Macrophage:

Dry game. Been playing for months yet I can't clear it cos it bores me to death. Only plus is the easy plat.

LOL... Thought it was a fun game, was even planning on buying it in future... Would probably still but it tho
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vyntra:

Is the graphics good?
Yh its fine
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mortal Kombat XL.
Imagine this rubbish, you can't play Versus with MK X! MK XL is MK X with all DLCs.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
cao:
Mortal Kombat XL.
Imagine this rubbish, you can't play Versus with MK X! MK XL is MK X with all DLCs.
Lol, i saw u on Psn playing the Story mode, is it the same story mode wit MK-X?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
tziz:

Lol, i saw u on Psn playing the Story mode, is it the same story mode wit MK-X?
Yup, exact story.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrImole: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lovely panda

Best game ever.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by forap(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
cao:
Mortal Kombat XL.

So it's safe not to buy MK XL?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:19am On Apr 03, 2016
cao:
Mortal Kombat XL.

what do u mean cant play versus wit MKX? if u mean playing wit som1 online, dats d general ish wit MK, u cant play online wit som1 wit anoda region of d game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2016
dimdim001:

what do u mean cant play versus wit MKX? if u mean playing wit som1 online, dats d general ish wit MK, u cant play online wit som1 wit anoda region of d game
That's very silly...
forap:

So it's safe not to buy MK XL?
It's safe to buy, just means you'll only play with MK XL owners...and it appears only folks in the same region...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Real football 2013.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
cao:

It's safe to buy, just means you'll only play with MK XL owners...and it appears only folks in the same region...

MKX owners can play with MK XL & vice versa, it's still the same game, just that MK XL has all the extra characters...MK is region locked, so if you bought the UK version of the game (whether MKX or MK XL), you won't be able to play someone who bought the U.S version
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by forap(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
cao:

Is the gameplay and graphics much different from MK X, because I have it already.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
dimdim001:

MKX owners can play with MK XL & vice versa, it's still the same game, just that MK XL has all the extra characters...MK is region locked, so if you bought the UK version of the game (whether MKX or MK XL), you won't be able to play someone who bought the U.S version
Ah...I think the guy was based in America. Noted.
forap:

Is the gameplay and graphics much different from MK X, because I have it already.
Same thing, just with the extra DLCs.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello HOT ROD!!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by forap(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
cao:

Same thing, just with the extra DLCs.

I think I will just stick with my MKX then, I've even barely played it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
AKBlivReborn:
Hello HOT ROD!!

hi m8. Gosh quantum break on pc is a disaster. worse than batman arkham night. 2 gtx 980ti yes i mean 2 gtx 980ti sli cant play it it at 1080p 60fps. its mostly 30fps. HECK , THIS IS THE WORSE PORT OF THE DECADE. MICROSOFT HAVE REALLY REALLY FALLEN WAY BELOW THE TECH CURVE. THEY ARE NO LONGER CUTTING EDGE. XDDDDDDDD!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
heatpipe:
hi m8. Gosh quantum break on pc is a disaster. worse than batman arkham night. 2 gtx 980ti yes i mean 2 gtx 980ti sli cant play it it at 1080p 60fps. its mostly 30fps. HECK , THIS IS THE WORSE PORT OF THE DECADE. MICROSOFT HAVE REALLY REALLY FALLEN WAY BELOW THE TECH CURVE. THEY ARE NO LONGER CUTTING EDGE. XDDDDDDDD!!!!

I know, right. I was watching the Live stream on YouTube by Original Gamer...it's a shame...MS UWP is rubbish...There's still a lot of work to do...all that DX12 gist seems a farce; having to play at 30FPS...I might as well get an Xbox One. First Gears Of War, then Rise of the Tomb raider, now Quantum...in fact it should read QUANTUM BROKEN.

My question is don't the developers test games before release.. I mean, how long does it take to take a hand full of graphic cards and play the game before release. PC gamers get this kind of treatment time after time..and this treatment promotes piracy. why pay $60.00 only to find out that your high end rig has to play at console level..arrghhh!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2016
AKBlivReborn:

I know, right. I was watching the Live stream on YouTube by Original Gamer...it's a shame...MS UWP is rubbish...There's still a lot of work to do...all that DX12 gist seems a farce; having to play at 30FPS...I might as well get an Xbox One. First Gears Of War, then Rise of the Tomb raider, now Quantum...in fact it should read QUANTUM BROKEN.

My question is don't the developers test games before release.. I mean, how long does it take to take a hand full of graphic cards and play the game before release. PC gamers get this kind of treatment time after time..and this treatment promotes piracy. why pay $60.00 only to find out that your high end rig has to play at console level..arrghhh!
you are right it promotes piracy , that's why microshit decided to use their dumb uwp to mask the exe and installation files so hackers cant reverse engineer the exe aka crack it, but it has backfired on their face just like denuvo. its a broken game, imagine their shitty store has no support for gsync or freesync or vsr or dsr or shader injectors like sweetfx or modding. gosh microdumb has taken away all the fun in pc gaming and has decided to shove crappy 30 fps down our throats. their Q/A department is thrash , they concentrated only on the xboxone version , microsoft doesn't give a crap about pc gaming...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wintersnow(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dying light
The evil within
Day light
Silent hill home coming
Metro last light
Dead space 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
wintersnow:
Dying light The evil within Day light Silent hill home coming Metro last light Dead space 2
scary games line up!*shakes*
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by monshow25(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
someone shld pls me out on how i can set fifa 15 on my elitebook 8460p
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wintersnow(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Vyntra:

scary games line up!*shakes*

Lol that's my fav genre
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by harrison24: 1:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Pls who knows anyone in computer village that can install FIFA manager Handheld(FMH15 or 16) on my iPhone, I mistakenly deleted the one on my phone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by draxler101: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
wintersnow:
Dying light The evil within Day light Silent hill home coming Metro last light Dead space 2
wow some nyc games dere.me am still getting d hang out of fifa 16 on ma ps3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tunex4christ(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
(Clash of clans) Im currently recruiting loyal members..Any town hall level is accepted..Just search "Naija blazers".. Ready to help if ur a new player...will b waitn 4 you..lets build 2geda..U can download d game on playstore if dont hv..

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.