Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,217 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (784672 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

What theme were you distracted by?
I'm always distracted by the music played in the IIS* or main menu. Eg Batman Arkham City Main Theme by Nick Arundel. I believe I spent hours listening to it before I finally selected new game.

*Initial Interactive State, AKA the bit where the game tells you to press X/A/whatever before it takes you to the main menu or game

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
cao:

I'm always distracted by the music played in the IIS* or main menu. Eg Batman Arkham City Main Theme by Nick Arundel. I believe I spent hours listening to it before I finally selected new game.

*Initial Interactive State, AKA the bit where the game tells you to press X/A/whatever before it takes you to the main menu or game

Thanks for clearing that up.

So you finally got spidey. I initially figured you were waiting out to get it black Friday.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
cao:

Owww, now I get it. I think those Spider-Man themes were composed by James horner, I might be wrong tho.

Have you played an uncharted game before? It also has a nice theme that I perceive you will also like. Lol smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Owww, now I get it. I think those Spider-Man themes were composed by James horner, I might be wrong tho.

Have you played an uncharted game before? It also has a nice theme that I perceive you will also like. Lol smiley

undecided her psn is adobisii she's the queen of uncharted series in these parts.

And then which spiderman do you think she's talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

undecided her psn is adobisii she's the queen of uncharted series in these parts.

And then which spiderman do you think she's talking about?

Spider-Man ps4 or maybe Amazing Spider-Man (ok nope it's an old game)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Spider-Man ps4 or maybe Amazing Spider-Man (ok nope it's an old game)

It's the spiderman that was launched last month
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

It's the spiderman that was launched last month

Yeah, that's Spider-Man ps4. I think that's what it was called.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Yeah, that's Spider-Man ps4. I think that's what it was called.

You'll get confused by sorting them by names. Just note that she's talking about the more recent spiderman release
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You'll get confused by sorting them by names. Just note that she's talking about the more recent spiderman release

Yes I know she meant the newly released Spider-Man's game And I know it's called Marvel Spider-Man developed by insomniac and it's also exclusive to the PS4 alone.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Thanks for clearing that up.

So you finally got spidey. I initially figured you were waiting out to get it black Friday.
I got it for £20. So I'm good.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I've played all the uncharted, really enjoyed the original score of the trilogy by Greg Edmonson, Nate's Theme (usually erroneously called uncharted theme, there's actually a theme called uncharted theme in the first game) is the business. Shame, they didn't use Edmonson for UC4. I kept waiting for Nate's Theme 4.0 to happen in the IIS & main menu, didn't happen. Although, I was happy when they used bits of it in the climax.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
cao:

I've played all the uncharted, really enjoyed the original score of the trilogy by Greg Edmonson, Nate's Theme (usually erroneously called uncharted theme, there's actually a theme called uncharted theme in the first game) is the business. Shame, they didn't use Edmonson for UC4. I kept waiting for Nate's Theme 4.0 to happen in the IIS & main menu, didn't happen. Although, I was happy when they used bits of it in the climax.

I have only played uncharted 2, 4 and golden abyss and I agree I also wish they had use the original theme for uncharted 4. Played 2 on a friend of mine ps3 cause I game on PC.

So what kind of games do you play?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
cao:

I can personally confirm the dopeness of the Arkham City main menu theme.

Another game that got me hooked for more than 45mins on the main menu is BF1. Listened to all the 10+ tracks......twice!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by derogba88: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Who get the setup file for FIFA 16
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
cao:

I got it for £20. So I'm good.

grin cheesy cheesy all you europeans get all the good stuff

20 pounds!!! Fvck! Only a month after lol! Best deal!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lana1:
I can personally confirm the dopeness of the Arkham City main menu theme.

Another game that got me hooked for more than 45mins on the main menu is BF1. Listened to all the 10+ tracks......twice!!

Arkham city ke sad maybe I'm not paying close attention this one you are the second person saying it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:
The order 1886 actually sucks cheesy cheesy

The qte at the last battle was really uncalled for.

It was an unsatisfying anticlimax to the whole moviegame

Update: the grind for these collectables no be am.

Finally got the plat. Moving on
Is that Need for Speed: Payback above The Order?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kaycee7:
Is that Need for Speed: Payback above The Order?

No that's like the theme and profile picture of my psn profilepage.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Arkham city ke sad maybe I'm not paying close attention this one you are the second person saying it.
Yes ke. Never played Arkham asylum but Arkham City had a better soundtrack than Origins.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin cheesy cheesy all you europeans get all the good stuff

20 pounds!!! Fvck! Only a month after lol! Best deal!
This isn't like I went to a store or something. I used facebook marketplace to get it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2018
cao:

This isn't like I went to a store or something. I used facebook marketplace to get it.

Oh used cd then...it's fair priced
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2018
cao:

What country in Europe are you?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Oh used cd then...it's fair priced
I think the just guy wanted to get rid of it. He got the limited Spidey PS4, so it has the "not to be sold separately" warning on it, so he slashed the price. That's his story. Apparently loads of people wanted him to post, thank God I get car.

sammyfrosh:

What country in Europe are you?

UK. England specifically.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2018
cao:

I think the just guy wanted to get rid of it. He got the limited Spidey PS4, so it has the "not to be sold separately" warning on it, so he slashed the price. That's his story. Apparently loads of people wanted him to post, thank God I get car.

Ok. Am also in Germany too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
cao:

I think the just guy wanted to get rid of it. He got the limited Spidey PS4, so it has the "not to be sold separately" warning on it, so he slashed the price. That's his story. Apparently loads of people wanted him to post, thank God I get car

cheesy cheesy cheesy lmfao dude must have been shell shocked to see a stranger pull over in front of his apartment a few hrs after he put it up forsale

Any such freebies for gow?

What about your detroit human?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2018
Thegamingorca:

cheesy cheesy cheesy lmfao dude must have been shell shocked to see a stranger pull over in front of his apartment a few hrs after he put it up forsale

Any such freebies for gow?

What about your detroit human?
I got both for £25 each on eBay. Still haven't finished Detroit. Kratos just dey look me with vex, since I still haven't played it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2018
cao:

I got both for £25 each on eBay. Still haven't finished Detroit. Kratos just dey look me with vex, since I still haven't played it.

undecided good lord...These sales were dirt cheap. Which kind website be amazon sef. What do you now plan on getting come black Friday.

Shadow of tr cheesy
Rdr2
Dark souls remastered cheesy
Cod bo4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2018
You ain't feeling the whole droid humanoid concept in detroit, innit?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sleeping dogs

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thegamingorca:

undecided good lord...These sales were dirt cheap. Which kind website be amazon sef. What do you now plan on getting come black Friday.

Shadow of tr cheesy
Rdr2
Dark souls remastered cheesy
Cod bo4
You'd be surprised how much folks are willing to let go of their game. The eBay ones, especially God of War which has a very over-saturated market, I was able to haggle my way into that one via Best Offer. Funny thing, there was a GOW auction that ended with the guy only getting £11 because no one else bid except the first bidder. Sometimes, one gets lucky. Oh and I didn't just roll up on the guy's house like that, we had an agreement, then he sent his address. Although, I did roll up to his house roughly an hour after we had agreed.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
cao:

You'd be surprised how much folks are willing to let go of their game. The eBay ones, especially God of War which has a very over-saturated market, I was able to haggle my way into that one via Best Offer. Funny thing, there was a GOW auction that ended with the guy only getting £11 because no one else bid except the first bidder. Sometimes, one gets lucky. Oh and I didn't just roll up on the guy's house like that, we had an agreement, then he sent his address. Although, I did roll up to his house roughly an hour after we had agreed.

wink ofcourse I read ya! Loud and clear wink wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Diiike(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please who has played this game

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.