Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (784191 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Koporke: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
RevoRaptor:

Av done that countless times.
Just that I don't play souls like games.
The only reason why am playing sekiro is because of the character design, I so love it.
I think I need a personal teacher on this game.

Lol. You'll get in time, you probably just don't have the time for it now. I've had the game since 2019, and i hated it. actually played it late last year when I ran out of games to play and I became hooked, especially as I got stronger in the game.
It's the only soul like game I've played. Now I'm thinking about trying elden ring
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ReactExpress: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Koporke:

Lol. You'll get in time, you probably just don't have the time for it now. I've had the game since 2019, and i hated it. actually played it late last year when I ran out of games to play and I became hooked, especially as I got stronger in the game.
It's the only soul like game I've played. Now I'm thinking about trying elden ring

Omo that elden ring nor do me play at all. I bought it several months ago. I haven't played it to anywhere till now unlike Horizon forbidden west that I finished in a week. It's my first souls game sha maybe that's why.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Koporke:

To be sincere i have the time, just that I have some other games that am playing now.
Been in my pc since last year.
Elden ring is awesome, but i have to beat sekiro before am qualified to get that one.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Control

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
AI: The Somnium Files

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
We have 11 TB of PC games and we deliver all over Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by betier: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
I like to play dota. Dota oynamağı sevirəm.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shobbyxi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Just bought fifa 22 on pc. I don't like it cause it's similar to ps4 and xbox one version not ps5 or X. I hope EA make an update to apply the bells and whistles of current gen consoles to pc. PC can handle the graphical changes for God's sake.
Get a PC with 120hz above.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Shobbyxi:

Why? I don't need one bro...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cyberpunk 2077

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just concluded with RE2, now playing RE3...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamDozzy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Horizon forbidden west

Gamine:

Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello house. My ps4 is chipped with many games. I recently finished Uncharted 4 and 5 but I couldn't find any bonuses that comes with it. Is it because the games are stored in the ps4?

I checked online and found out when one beats either of Uncharted 4 or 5, unlimited ammo will be unlocked but i couldn't see any of such in my own case.

Any way forward please.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Abujabir24:
Hello house. My ps4 is chipped with many games. I recently finished Uncharted 4 and 5 but I couldn't find any bonuses that comes with it. Is it because the games are stored in the ps4?

I checked online and found out when one beats either of Uncharted 4 or 5, unlimited ammo will be unlocked but i couldn't see any of such in my own case.

Any way forward please.
u probably installed the 1.0 base game instead without any update. Get updates from here https://dlpsgame.org/list-all-game-ps4/ but mind u, make sure the update has the same region code with the one on your console if not twont install.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lildonn222: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Skyrim
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mckandre:
u probably installed the 1.0 base game instead without any update. Get updates from here https://dlpsgame.org/list-all-game-ps4/ but mind u, make sure the update has the same region code with the one on your console if not twont install.

Thank you for your response. How do I go about downloading and updating it? I checked the version on the past, they're all reading 1.0.

What do you suggest I use to download? Phone or Laptop? And which of the country versions do I choose Europe or USA or Japan?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Pes 4 for sale with two pads.
Coming with 5 games
Works perfectly well

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 5:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Abujabir24:

Thank you for your response. How do I go about downloading and updating it? I checked the version on the past, they're all reading 1.0.

What do you suggest I use to download? Phone or Laptop? And which of the country versions do I choose Europe or USA or Japan?
Thanks in anticipation
theirs no way to actually know if u dont have the xplora app installed but however, u can still know that is if it was written on the file name prior during installation. Check ur notification to see if u can still see ur game installation history, go through them and see if u can see something like this CUSA00362 on the file name,take note of the code and go through the game on the site and see if any tallies with what u have and download it. You can use any device convenient to u either phone or laptop but u should make use of download manager for quick resumes, i make use of ADM on my Android, whenever the resume fails, i simply reload the download without the need to start the download afresh.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Mckandre:
Just concluded with RE2, now playing RE3...
RE3 done and dusted
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Freedomlurther: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
165k with two pads
Pes2020
Mortal combat
Call of Duty
Need for speed
FIFA

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mckandre:
theirs no way to actually know if u dont have the xplora app installed but however, u can still know that is if it was written on the file name prior during installation. Check ur notification to see if u can still see ur game installation history, go through them and see if u can see something like this CUSA00362 on the file name,take note of the code and go through the game on the site and see if any tallies with what u have and download it. You can use any device convenient to u either phone or laptop but u should make use of download manager for quick resumes, i make use of ADM on my Android, whenever the resume fails, i simply reload the download without the need to start the download afresh.

Thanks. I've checked the version and saw that it tallies with the EUR version on the website. Downloading is now a problem. It's telling me I need one JP Downloader. And how big is the file, can I use my android that has less than 10gb space left or I should just connect the hotspot to my laptop and use it. And after downloading, how do I update it on my ps4. Lastly, is it a patch file that one will attach or a new Uncharted game. Find below a pix of the version I saw online that tallies with the one in my game. Thanks again.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abujabir24:

Thanks. I've checked the version and saw that it tallies with the EUR version on the website. Downloading is now a problem. It's telling me I need one JP Downloader. And how big is the file, can I use my android that has less than 10gb space left or I should just connect the hotspot to my laptop and use it. And after downloading, how do I update it on my ps4. Lastly, is it a patch file that one will attach or a new Uncharted game. Find below a pix of the version I saw online that tallies with the one in my game. Thanks again.
i think these particular ones in the site has both the base game and update merged together, u will be downloading a whole lot choosing those ones cos the file size will be massive, it just like redownloading ur game all over again unless u have huge data at your disposal otherwise play your game the way it is. However, theirs another option, this one involves connecting your hacked console to the internet to access downloadable content via a third-party site or app. Download ps4 patch installer pkg or simply visit ORBISPatches.com on any device. I think ORBISPatches site has everything you need, both the previous and the latest update versions categorized. best choice without the annoying ads. To install, simply transfer the file to flash drives with exfat format, connect with your console, go to settings= debug settings = package installer= the update you downloaded
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Days gone

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hardvance(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Days gone

What's your honest review on this handheld?

Pros, cons?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mckandre:
i think these particular ones in the site has both the base game and update merged together, u will be downloading a whole lot choosing those ones cos the file size will be massive, it just like redownloading ur game all over again unless u have huge data at your disposal otherwise play your game the way it is. However, theirs another option, this one involves connecting your hacked console to the internet to access downloadable content via a third-party site or app. Download ps4 patch installer pkg or simply visit ORBISPatches.com on any device. I think ORBISPatches site has everything you need, both the previous and the latest update versions categorized. best choice without the annoying ads. To install, simply transfer the file to flash drives with exfat format, connect with your console, go to settings= debug settings = package installer= the update you downloaded

You've been helpful alot. I've checked it using orbispatches and I've seen the one that tallies with the one in my ps4. Downloading it is now the problem the total download for Uncharted 4 is almost 14gb. So I need a big data plan and fast server. So after downloading, is it simple to install like you analysed? As in transfer to flash with exfat format and connect to the console? Anyway, one thing at a time. Let me successfully download the PKG file first and get back to you. Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abujabir24:

You've been helpful alot. I've checked it using orbispatches and I've seen the one that tallies with the one in my ps4. Downloading it is now the problem the total download for Uncharted 4 is almost 14gb. So I need a big data plan and fast server. So after downloading, is it simple to install like you analysed? As in transfer to flash with exfat format and connect to the console? Anyway, one thing at a time. Let me successfully download the PKG file first and get back to you. Thanks.
pay attention to the update descriptions before downloading, most recent ones re more inclined towards the recent firmware versions, stick with the update that corresponds with your ps4 firmware. Cheers cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Finally continuing this series!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abujabir24:

Are u using laptop to download? If so checkout idm (internet download manager). It can pause and resume download, even till 1 year or even if u switch off ur pc. It won't stall, this way even 1gb sub 14 times will download the game. I don't know if this helps u but yh cheers
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Azurevermillion: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
jakizio42:

Are u using laptop to download? If so checkout idm (internet download manager). It can pause and resume download, even till 1 year or even if u switch off ur pc. It won't stall, this way even 1gb sub 14 times will download the game. I don't know if this helps u but yh cheers
Does it work on android?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 5:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Shobbyxi:
I don't think that's the problem, the PC edition doesn't have hyper motion that's why the gameplay is similar to that of PS4 and Xbox One.
HM will be included in FIFA23 for PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mckandre:
pay attention to the update descriptions before downloading, most recent ones re more inclined towards the recent firmware versions, stick with the update that corresponds with your ps4 firmware. Cheers cool

Hey bro. The download is complete. Although I'm not home until tomorrow. I'll transfer the files from my phone to the pc, then to a USB like you said exfat format. So do I need any other software to run it like PKG installer or once I go to settings = debug = package installer. Would I see all this in the ps4 or I have to download a separate software for it. Tomorrow I'll give it a test when I get home. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.