Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (779716 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hey so played about a few minutes of torchlight the original btw on pc and I was wondering if torchlight 2 has that same camera angle cause I thought it would be 3rd person. I'm not a big fan of birds eye view games if I can avoid it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by elliottibanga(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Been playing GTAV for like the last 3 weeks (During the weekends), and I must say it's one hell of a game!

Fully immersive, great graphics and animation and killer action sequences. Let not forget about all the cool jamz on "Radio Los Santos" and other "radio stations" throughout the game.

If you have a ps3, you need to be playing GTAV.

The Only nagative is that I hv not hung out with my girlfriend in 3 weeks grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyoolaAwizzy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
elliottibanga: Been playing GTAV for like the last 3 weeks (During the weekends), and I must say it's one hell of a game!

Fully immersive, great graphics and animation and killer action sequences. Let not forget about all the cool jamz on "Radio Los Santos" and other "radio stations" throughout the game.

so ow is dat our business?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Anyone who wants to play checkers or ruzzle with me? Please if u do, allow me to win embarassed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by elliottibanga(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Ayoola Awizzy: so ow is dat our business?

Dude take a chill pill and chill the f@CK out!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by davetwitzy: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Ayoola Awizzy: so ow is dat our business?
shey na bcuz say u neva play d game b4 ni....if it dey pain you go chop b hommie
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
davetwitzy: shey na bcuz say u neva play d game b4 ni....if it dey pain you go chop b hommie
lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: Hey so played about a few minutes of torchlight the original btw on pc and I was wondering if torchlight 2 has that same camera angle cause I thought it would be 3rd person. I'm not a big fan of birds eye view games if I can avoid it

Torchlight 2 has the same camera angle. But the graphics are far nicer and some reviewers even preferred it to Diablo 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
temitopecoal: Currently playing return to castle wolfenstein on PC...anybody played it before?

Cool game but its old.
Play Wolfeinstein also. Much better graphics and also cool.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitopecoal(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2013
wkid:

Cool game but its old.
Play Wolfeinstein also. Much better graphics and also cool.
yea old buh cool.. Looking at playing a zombie game dat i can shoot zombie til mama calls..u ko?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitopecoal(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2013
yea old buh cool.. Looking at playing a zombie game dat i can shoot zombie til mama calls..u ko?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
elliottibanga: Been playing GTAV for like the last 3 weeks (During the weekends), and I must say it's one hell of a game!

My bro and I have been playing it. We have both finished it too. So now we are trying to complete challenges and all that to get 100% completion. The game doesn't disappoint at all.
Just started Farcry 3. Playing on easy sha, because am not good at First-person shooters. It's really good too. Has a nice adventure theme like an rpg
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
007 legends, virtual tennis and deadpool(crazy game)
cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Old games rock I remember buying the elder scrolls 4 oblivion last year and played that game for straight up 5 months. You won't believe how much content and replayability this game has. So much to do its overwhelming. I had just reached level 53 until my save file got corrupted and I had to quit. Apart from that I couldve played that game for a year
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
temitopecoal:
try the last of us , and all the dead rising games on ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessgirl(f): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
what games do you guys normally discuss here,are psp games allowed here?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games, make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number or via email to gimbex200@yahoo.com to be addedand begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by samistry(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
dammie3: 007 legends, virtual tennis and deadpool(crazy game)
cool
finshd deadpool dat guy's madness knows no bounds
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Flawless girl: what games do you guys normally discuss here,are psp games allowed here?

Sure! As long as its a game smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessgirl(f): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
dimdim001:

Sure! As long as its a game smiley
cool,am in
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitopecoal(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: try the last of us , and all the dead rising games on ps3
cool bro buh i dnt ave a ps3, i got a PC...wanna knw if u guys love zombie shooting games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
temitopecoal:
cool bro buh i dnt ave a ps3, i got a PC...wanna knw if u guys love zombie shooting games
dnt rily lyk zombie games,bt bro u gat 2 play dis game "state of decay" its my 1st liked zombie game. Mehn dat game is BAAMMMM. Its an open world rpg zombie game.crazy stuffs with d horde. Any1 please jst try it out,its got a way of chunin out emotion out ya.especialy if u lose a valuable member in game.
Even wen u ar nt playin d game or wen u shut dwn ur pc,ps3 or xbox, both d pc nd npc (playable charactr nd non playable charactr) wil kip takin actions 2 ensure dea survival in d game nd if any of ur players get hurt,tired it takes 24 in game hr 2 recover (2 real life hr).

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitopecoal(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
smajatt:
dnt rily lyk zombie games,bt bro u gat 2 play dis game "state of decay" its my 1st liked zombie game. Mehn dat game is BAAMMMM. Its an open world rpg zombie game.crazy stuffs with d horde. Any1 please jst try it out,its got a way of chunin out emotion out ya.especialy if u lose a valuable member in game.
Even wen u ar nt playin d game or wen u shut dwn ur pc,ps3 or xbox, both d pc nd npc (playable charactr nd non playable charactr) wil kip takin actions 2 ensure dea survival in d game nd if any of ur players get hurt,tired it takes 24 in game hr 2 recover (2 real life hr).
cool game...wuld check out other reviews....so which kinda game u cum like bro?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
temitopecoal:
cool game...wuld check out other reviews....so which kinda game u cum like bro?
strategy games like xcom enemy unknown,sid miers civilization series etc. anything that as to do with strategy both RTS and TBS.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitopecoal(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
smajatt:
strategy games like xcom enemy unknown,sid miers civilization series etc. anything that as to do with strategy both RTS and TBS.
cool guess u a genius
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ojj(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Still rocking my GTA5 about to go for the bank Heist.so loving the game like mad. Trevor my guy no dey disappoint me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
am yet to purchase the console,but if I may ask,is it possible to transfer psp games that I downloaded on my tecno m3 android phone to a psp console without the use of Bluetooth,Wi-Fi or pc,let's say psp e1004 street model
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Oh men! I just got Deadpool and it is freaking kool! Arkham City with Guns!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Guessstar(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2013
I recently got an MMORPG Game called Grand Fantasia. Its an online anime type of adventure Game.

Does anyone know any other MMORPG's
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Guessstar: I recently got an MMORPG Game called Grand Fantasia. Its an online anime type of adventure Game.

Does anyone know any other MMORPG's

Eve Online
DOTA 2
World Of Warcraft
Dawn Of Fantasy e.t.c
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
Flawless girl: am yet to purchase the console,but if I may ask,is it possible to transfer psp games that I downloaded on my tecno m3 android phone to a psp console without the use of Bluetooth,Wi-Fi or pc,let's say psp e1004 street model

You'll need to transfer them with the USB cords of both your phone and the PSP through a PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
wkid:

You'll need to transfer them with the USB cords of both your phone and the PSP through a PC.
thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.