Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment (16017 Views)

LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ / Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2022
DKM123:
This country is shameful to say the least. Why can't the North just agree to separate and go in peace so we can have a country with a little bit of sanity? Why?!!! Which Kain by fire by force marriage is this, toriolohun?!!!

Bro.
we'd love to, but politicians and elites on both our side and your side won't agree to it.

Because they are the only ones(and their families) benefiting from the current Nigeria.

I think an average Northerner want to leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:23am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I hope you know that in the north they try people under THEIR INTERPRETATION of the Shari'a law.

Perhaps that's where the 24 years came from.

Did you read the article ?Nigeria is a secular country and you cannot discriminate when it comes to religion.If i worship a stone ,its not your business.even an ordinary village elder with common sense ,could have sloved the problem.The only thing is pushing your believe on others ,i dont know if its a crime ,but both muslim and christains in Nigeria are guilty of that one.

5 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by nijanigga: 5:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
Fighting for an Atheist when he supposed to be fighting for the sustainable of this country. You are one of the advocates of this maladministration but u went mute for seven years despite seeing the rot in the polity. But u can find Ur voice to fight for one dejected guy over there. U have lost all the respect being given to u. Deranged man indeed.
See irrirationality at best. Jail person cos he an atheist.
Animal kingdom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by nijanigga: 5:25am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

Did you read the article ?Nigeria is a secular country and you cannot discriminate when it comes ro religion.If i worship a stone ,its not hour business.even an ordinary village elder with common sense ,could have sloved the problem.The only thing is pushing your believe on others ,i dont know if its a crime ,but both muslim and christains in Nigeria are guilty of that one.
That's why Islam is a religion of force ,sword ,many of the Northerners are afraid of retribution of coming out.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:27am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I hope you know that in the north they try people under THEIR INTERPRETATION of the Shari'a law.

Perhaps that's where the 24 years came from.

Selective justice is corruption,the governor was caught on camera,but sharia did not apply to him,but will apply to people without influence.we see them inbthe south drinking,taking drugs and sleeping with prostitutes ,and when they go back to their state they practice sharia,is that not corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2022
nijanigga:

That's why Islam is a religion of force ,sword ,many of the Northerners are afraid of retribution of coming out.

Not true,culture and traditions are different from islam.these set of people have a way of life different from the teachings of islam.very simple when you travel and see muslims in other places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2022
ddeola:
A governor whose hands should be cut-off according to law of islam. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

That's one thing about Nigeria in general, the politicians are hardly brought to law.

chiedu7:
The Somebody will say that, there is compulsion in with the Must Peaceful Religion On Earth angry

There is no compulsion in religion.
Whoever wishes to believe, should.
Whoever wishes to disbelief, it's between him and his creator.
You are an atheist in a Muslim community, why insult their beliefs?

I hardly see Muslims insulting other religions.

TBH with you. I blame him. He brought it upon himself.

Ulunne777:
There are thousands of northern Moslems who'd have left the religion save for sentences like these.

Allow your God to fight for himself if you claim he's not disabled/dead
He was not sentenced because he isn't Muslim. Rather because of blasphemy. And as I read somewhere, since late 90s to early 2000s mosth northern states adopted THEIR INTERPRETATION of the shari'a law.

chatinent:
Which is what it is.

Country said I have a right to worship. When I choose not to worship the one they use to garner support, they want to kill me.

Nigeria and ingredients.

Right to religion IS NOT right to insult and ridicule other people's religions

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:36am On Apr 11, 2022
nijanigga:

The egyptian muslim,malaysian muslims,iranian muslims,singaporean muslims, syrian muslim,israeli arab muslims etc,are smarter educated and pratice the religion better than Northern muslims.even the chapter ofnthe koran emphazies knowledge.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
Fighting for an Atheist when he supposed to be fighting for the sustainable of this country. You are one of the advocates of this maladministration but u went mute for seven years despite seeing the rot in the polity. But u can find Ur voice to fight for one dejected guy over there. U have lost all the respect being given to u. Deranged man indeed.

We live in a secular country ,get that into your head first.islam is not a nigerian religion .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

Selective justice is corruption,the governor was caught on camera,but sharia did not apply to him,but will apply to people without influence.we see them inbthe south drinking,taking drugs and sleeping with prostitutes ,and when they go back to their state they practice sharia,is that not corruption.

Dear, that's 1 thing about Nigeria in general. The politicians and elites are hardly brought to the law, not only in the north but in the whole country.

You are right, their "shari'a" law doesn't apply to the people of power... that's why I highlighted "THEIR INTERPRETATION OF THE SHARI'A LAW". Because in authentic Islamic ruling nobody is above law. and I am very sure if they are following the authentic Islam, Ganduje would have lost a wrist or both.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Dear, that's 1 thing about Nigeria in general. The politicians and elites are hardly brought to the law, not only in the north but in the whole country.

You are right, their "shari'a" law doesn't apply to the people of power... that's why I highlighted "THEIR INTERPRETATION OF THE SHARI'A LAW". Because in authentic Islamic ruling nobody is above law. and I am very sure if they are following the authentic Islam, Ganduje would have lost a wrist or both.

You are on point!justice ,equity and fairplay are important in nationa building.china is largely buddist but abide by the laws that are laid down by the communist party.corruption is death.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by cdqyehyeh(m): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
As a Muslim I believe the judgement is actually wrong, The word blasphemy is shit.
The Prophet was stoned at, put thorns on the road for yet he still check on these deed doers, pray for them even when he got chance to return them with what can hurt them back.
Northerners extremism is above imagination whereas is a means use by the leader/kings to chain there foolish citizens, There children go to the best of schools having both western education and islamic knowledge.
Sharia in the north is a shit, they restrict actresses to some extent,mode of dressing yet Northern leader ladies dress and party hard.
northern leaders are the most corrupt, most cold hearted (ready to kill lot for political gain) but sentences people for blasphemy.
North knows no shit about Sharia lol, they only act as if they do. Quwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia practice Sharia fairly not extremely reason they got no terrorist there.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2022
chatinent:
Which is what it is.

Country said I have a right to worship. When I choose not to worship the one they use to garner support, they want to kill me.

Nigeria and ingredients.
looooooooooool all these atheist na for only christians side them dey get power talk dey insult our pastors but Dem no dey fir try am for where Muslims dey because Dem go collect wotowoto.... But dis Muslims people self una own no too much, which kind religion be dis one self....
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

Did you read the article ?Nigeria is a secular country and you cannot discriminate when it comes to religion.If i worship a stone ,its not your business.even an ordinary village elder with common sense ,could have sloved the problem.The only thing is pushing your believe on others ,i dont know if its a crime ,but both muslim and christains in Nigeria are guilty of that one.

As I replied to someone...
He was not sentenced because he isn't Muslim or he left Islam... I believe it was because he publicly insulted and ridiculed another religion. and that is punishable under the laws in the north.

as I read somewhere, since late 90s to early 2000s mosth northern states adopted THEIR INTERPRETATION of the shari'a law.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:

Can you compare and contrast yourself with the professor?how many of his books have you read?How many countries have you lectured in ?Have you won any prize at the global stage ?you live in a country that down grades smart people.this is a rational opinion.Your own is irrational and is judgemental either because you are a muslim or from the north,and that is how many of you think in that part.During end SARs you all said they wanted to remove buhari.when southerners know about SARs more then you people in that part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 5:55am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

He was not sentenced because he isn't Muslim or he left Islam... I believe it was because he publicly insulted and ridiculed another religion. and that is punishable under the laws in the north.

as I read somewhere, since late 90s to early 2000s mosth northern states adopted THEIR INTERPRETATION of the shari'a law.
So writing your opinion on social media,which gave you a platfoorm to express your views is offensive to a state government,that is not in control of the technology?For the opinion to be allowed ,its not offensive.Their are muslims all over the world,and when you write your opinion,it is visible to everyone.He didnot assembly anybody anywhere.it is injustice.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Danmisra(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Ulunne777:
There are thousands of northern Moslems who'd have left the religion save for sentences like these.

Allow your God to fight for himself if you claim he's not disabled/dead
So u think Muslims are Muslims because of money or by compulsion like christians, then you are ignorant. I bet that is what you are brainwashed to believe about Muslims, if you think christianity is a religion then you must be joking, christians that practice religion because of money or monetary value that is y you are building churches everywhere both home and abroad, you main primary subject of discussion in church is money, properties etc that is y pastors are the most disgusting set of people because they simply use religion to get money.
I bet you just to church and open your head for the pastors to update your head with whatever they wish because they kni you won't read Bible yourself and also use your common sense.
Christian think are smart pls go and watch comparative debate between Muslim and christians that is when you will know you that christians don't know anything bacause the don't have facts just self-serving selective people full of ignorance.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2022
cdqyehyeh:

As a Muslim I believe the judgement is actually wrong, The word blasphemy is shit.
The Prophet was stoned at, put thorns on the road for yet he still check on these deed doers, pray for them even when he got chance to return them with what can hurt them back.
Northerners extremism is above imagination whereas is a means use by the leader/kings to chain there foolish citizens, There children go to the best of schools having both western education and islamic knowledge.
Sharia in the north is a shit, they restrict actresses to some extent,mode of dressing yet Northern leader ladies dress and party hard.
northern leaders are the most corrupt, most cold hearted (ready to kill lot for political gain) but sentences people for blasphemy.
North knows no shit about Sharia lol, they only act as if they do. Quwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia practice Sharia fairly not extremely reason they got no terrorist there.

Voila. the leaders follow their own interpretation of the shari'a law. even that, whenever it suits them.

Do you know why there's no longer is Hisba in Sokoto?
fun fact: they tried to stop DJ [dinner party] of governors daughter's wedding. the next morning Hisba Sokoto was dismantled.

Even in Kano too, they're only operating because they can't dare touch the children of politicians and emirs or their properties.

There was this time when hisba in Kano went to a DJ [dinner party], dismissed everyone and make some arrests. But at the time of Ganduje's daughters wedding, they were nowhere to be found.

They chase, terrorize common citizens for certain dresses, hair cuts etc... Yet the celebrities roam freely with it..

Finally I'd love to say this to everyone reading this... Islam isn't the cause of everything you see happening, rather it's Muslims with inadequate understanding of Islam

ISLAM is perfect, MUSLIMS ARE NOT.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

In this artifical intelligence age,you must know about other people,s religion,you cant know only about your own religion.it is important to know about others ,so that you can easily socialize and know the norms of others.you cant say your religion is the only way and the best and therefore others are unbelivers.you must know about christianity shitoism,islam,buddishism,hinduism ,ifa etc.you must be tolerant at all times with others.That makes you civilized.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ganye1: 6:02am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

Can you compare and contrast yourself with the professor?how many of his books have you read?How many countries have you lectured in ?Have you won any prize at the global stage ?you live in a country that down grades smart people.this is a rational opinion.Your own is irrational and is judgemental either because you are a muslim or from the north,and that is how many of you think in that part.During end SARs you all said they wanted to remove buhari.when southerners know about SARs more then you people in that part.
As far as law is concerned Soyinka is a layman. All the books he studied, all his degrees and his professorship do not qualify him to be an an expert on law. He has right to comment in all issues but he is not an authority on all issues.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ganye1: 6:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Soyinka is deliberately being mischievous. The court sentenced Mubarak Bala for deliberately insulting the religion of others not because atheism.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by cornel994(m): 6:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Danmisra:

So u think Muslims are Muslims because of money or by compulsion like christians, then you are ignorant. I bet that is what you are brainwashed to believe about Muslims, if you think christianity is a religion then you must be joking, christians that practice religion because of money or monetary value that is y you are building churches everywhere both home and abroad, you main primary subject of discussion in church is money, properties etc that is y pastors are the most disgusting set of people because they simply use religion to get money.
I bet you just to church and open your head for the pastors to update your head with whatever they wish because they kni you won't read Bible yourself and also use your common sense.
Christian think are smart pls go and watch comparative debate between Muslim and christians that is when you will know you that christians don't know anything bacause the don't have facts just self-serving selective people full of ignorance.

Lol how u defend a religion against another religion in the place of someone else’s life is sickening. Get a life. At the end we don’t know which religion is right or wrong. Remove ur head from d anus of religious bigotry and think with your mind for once not some caged mentality. Argue with ursef

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 6:08am On Apr 11, 2022
ganye1:

As far as law is concerned Soyinka is a layman. All the books he studied, all his degrees and his professorship do not qualify him to be an an expert on law. He has right to comment in all issues but he is not an authority on all issues.

That is not true ,unless you have a different law from that of nigeria .you must respect and tolerate other opinions and beliefs of people in a secular country.

Read the article to understand the article and falana is also not a lawyer ?You people are sick,the other time northern muslims in nigeria were challenging the new halal night club in saudi arabia and laws of marrying only 18years and above women.Do you see they have a long work to do to help the society.there is a correlation between an educated population and poverty.That is why you are holding others in these country down.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 6:13am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

So writing your opinion on social media,which gave you a platfoorm to express your views is offensive to a state government,that is not in control of the technology?For the opinion to be allowed ,its not offensive.Their are muslims all over the world,and when you write your opinion,it is visible to everyone.He didnot assembly anybody anywhere.it is injustice.

Dear, as highlighted by both cdqyehyeh & I. the state government is using their own interpretation of shari'a law. even that whenever it suits them. I'm sure in a country with real Islamic law that judge may not even be qualified to be a judge. **shrugs

I agree with what you said on opinions... Heck there's one my favorite quotes from Dr. Jordan B. Peterson. He says in other to be able to think, you have risk being offensive.

if you are to ask the most prominent Islamic scholars of this time, they'll tell you he has the right to his opinion and the best to do as Muslims is to just ignore him or just give a sermon debunking everything he said.

you see, it's not Islam, it's Muslims with a skewed understanding of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Dear, as highlighted by both cdqyehyeh & I. the state government is using their own interpretation of shari'a law. even that whenever it suits them. I'm sure in a country with real Islamic law that judge may not even be qualified to be a judge. **shrugs

I agree with what you said on opinions... Heck there's one my favorite quotes from Dr. Jordan B. Peterson. He says in other to be able to think, you have risk being offensive.

if you are to ask the most prominent Islamic scholars of this time, they'll tell you he has the right to his opinion and the best to do as Muslims is to just ignore him or just give a sermon debunking everything he said.

you see, it's not Islam, it's Muslims with a skewed understanding of Islam.

I agree with your opinion,nice!
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Crafteck1: 6:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:

So anyone that doesn't believe in your belief has to die? Those ones who do believe have been leading this country for 64 years, has the belief hindered there corruption and crimes against humanity?
What exactly are you doing against the maladministration and with what backing do you regard mubarak as dejected? If there is heaven, he probably will enter unlike the religious leaddrs and followers we have here.
Are this points worth noting or should we turn blind eye as usual?

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

In this artifical intelligence age,you must know about other people,s religion,you cant know only about your own religion.it is important to know about others ,so that you can easily socialize and know the norms of others.you cant say your religion is the only way and the best and therefore others are unbelivers.you must know about christianity shitoism,islam,buddishism,hinduism ,ifa etc.you must be tolerant at all times with others.That makes you civilized.

Kano State Government
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Lordmajor31: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Zico5 post=111834119]Fighting for an Atheist when he supposed to be fighting for the sustainable of this country. You are one of the advocates of this maladministration but u went mute for seven years despite seeing the rot in the polity. But u can find Ur voice to fight for one dejected guy over there. U have lost all the respect being given to u. Deranged man indeed. [The way you call a human being dejected with confidence is actually impressive Africans when will you actually wake from your slumber and realize this religion thing is just a control tool. Why are you fighting for your God? If your God is almighty as you claim he is, why don’t he act upon the guy for disrespecting him? Why are you soo happy to take someone else’s life Because of a God you can’t even proof his existence. If not Nigeria is a lawless country how can sharia law exist where we already have a Federal law?.]
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Kano State Government
Secular country
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Lordmajor31: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Zico5 post=111834119]Fighting for an Atheist when he supposed to be fighting for the sustainable of this country. You are one of the advocates of this maladministration but u went mute for seven years despite seeing the rot in the polity. But u can find Ur voice to fight for one dejected guy over there. U have lost all the respect being given to u. Deranged man indeed.

The way you call a human being dejected with confidence is actually impressive Africans when will you actually wake from your slumber and realize this religion thing is just a control tool. Why are you fighting for your God? If your God is almighty as you claim he is, why don’t he act upon the guy for disrespecting him? Why are you soo happy to take someone else’s life Because of a God you can’t even proof his existence. If not Nigeria is a lawless country how can sharia law exist where we already have a Federal law?.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by tollyboy5(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Right to religion IS NOT right to insult and ridicule other people's religions
Are you trying to say we the pagan and atheist community should start challenging pastors and Alfas over blasphemy on us?
Because it is always OK to talk bad about our believes and life's and you don't think its also blasphemy?
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Crafteck1:

So anyone that doesn't believe in your belief has to die? Those ones who do believe have been leading this country for 64 years, has the belief hindered there corruption and crimes against humanity?

Those who have been ruling this country aren't practicing the real Islam... They don't know the rulings of Islam. They aren't governing the country according to Islamic rulings. Otherwise Nigeria would have been far better this.

I believe the "those who do believe" you are talking about ruled using Nigerian constitution and not the Islamic rulings.

I somehow feel your argument is invalid.

and to answer your question.
NO
Allah mention in The Qur'an...
let's their be no compulsion in religion.
tell them O Prophet Muhammad: to you your religion, and to me my religion

you see in Islam everyone has the right to their religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Bbc's Analysis Of Nigeria's Health, Wealth And Population? / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Lagos/ibadan Road: Bi-courtney Hails Fashola, Wants Concession Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.