Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

BREAKING: Osinbajo Finally Declares To Run For President, Makes Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Osinbajo Finally Declares To Run For President, Makes Promises (155 Views)

Reactions As Peter Obi Says His Children Do Not Trust Him When He Makes Promises / Osinbajo Finally Declares To Contest For President In 2023 / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Finally Declares To Run For President, Makes Promises by Jason998: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday formally declared his intention to run for President in 2023.“I am today, with utmost humility, formally declaring my intention to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress,” he said in a video obtained by Channels Television.

He said, “for the past seven (7) years, I have served as Vice President under a true Nigerian patriot, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Read More Here: https://matrixliveng.com/breaking-osinbajo-finally-declares-to-run-for-president-makes-promises/

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Finally Declares To Run For President, Makes Promises by Mynd44: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022

(1)

Rochas Will Be President Come 2023 / Dear Leaders, Traditional Rulers, Spiritual Leaders, Friends And Well-wishers, L / Falana Goofed On Sanwo-olu's Educational Development Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.