Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now (33918 Views)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / The Race Now Is Between Amaechi And Tinubu / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Joe Igbokwe, has asked Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, to “show respect and withdraw from the 2023 presidential race”.

Daily Independent earlier reported that after much speculation, Osinbajo finally declared to run for president, ending months of tepid denials.

The VP will be squaring up against APC heavyweights including his political benefactor and former governor of Lagos State Bola Tinubu; Transportation minister Rotimi Amaechi; former governor of Imo State Rochas Okorocha; and governors of Kogi and Ebonyi states, Yahaya Bello and Dave Umahi.

“Let me drop it here for history and posterity: If you are one of the people Asiwaju (Tinubu) raised up and you are eyeing the presidency of the federal republic of Nigeria, show respect and withdraw from the race,” Igbokwe wrote on his known Facebook page.

Osinbajo served 8 years as attorney-general and commissioner for justice in Lagos State when Tinubu was the governor between 1999 and 2007. He was nominated as the running mate to Muhammadu Buhari in December 2014, the then-candidate of the APC for the 2015 presidential election.

Osinbajo has since served about seven years as vice president to President Buhari, whom he described as a “true Nigerian patriot”.

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-told-to-withdraw-from-2023-presidential-race/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Exactly, but people no longer respect the hands that fed and raised them

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by AlomoReloaded: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2022
This man is a real Bastard. This is why Nigeria is still like this. Always expecting to compromise for an individual that helped you with something, only to end up destroying a whole nation!!! Thunder fire Igbokwe. Honestly if I can see that man and I have access to a gun, nothing on earth will ever stop me from putting a bullet between the eyes of the fóól!!!!

395 Likes 87 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Sergio104(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Rubbish!!!

Yorubakwe is out to defend his gutter award giver.... Tinubu.

Outta here!!

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Gbagoun �, war don start. Dem go start to dey attack osinbajo from now on. This wan na d first shot. Dem use igbo man wen no get sense fire d first shot. D people wen I pity na helinues, Tinubuadvocate and co. Dem dey talk say anyone from southwest wen contest dem go support. Like say na dem get deir mouth. Dem go give una order from Tinubu HQ to attack osinbajo and una must comply. Una no know una work

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2022
APC primaries will surely be sweet especially if Tinubu fail

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Gadaluck(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Lol, Joe Igbojuru the jagaga sycophant!

45 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
This man is a real Bastard. This is why Nigeria is still like this. Always expecting to compromise for an individual that helped you with something, only to end up destroying a whole nation!!! Thunder fire Igbokwe. Honestly if I can see that man and I have access to a gun, nothing on earth will ever stop me from putting a bullet between the eyes of the fóól!!!!

Broda abeg forgive am. Na ein work him dey do. You no fit blame am na.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by helinues: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Special assistant on gutters affair better not put mouth into things that would injure him

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Savagery101: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
THE REFUGEE DON SPEAK

27 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by alsudan: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Thiefnibu and his Gutter boy Can go and die.

Osinbajo has every right to contest for the Presidency, even though he and his Godfather won’t smell the seat.

Peter Obi or Amaechi is Ok.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by helinues: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Gbagoun �, war don start. Dem go start to dey attack osinbajo from now on. This wan na d first shot. Dem use igbo man wen no get sense fire d first shot. D people wen I pity na helinues, Tinubuadvocate and co. Dem dey talk say anyone from southwest wen contest dem go support. Like say na dem get deir mouth. Dem go give una order from Tinubu HQ to attack osinbajo and una must comply. Una no know una work

You need to choose a course instead of contradicting yourself all over the threads.

Una too small to stop SW interest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
Special assistant on gutters affair better not put mouth into things that would injure him

You dey talk. You don check your email. Your oga don send d weekly to-do list. Number one na all forces to attack osinbajo now. From tomorrow your mouth go change

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by YeyeGbami: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
See talk, anybody fit declare interest. Na primary go determine.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by softworldsystem(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
wink angry sad
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by GistFullGround: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022

Only an idiot would advise Osinbanjo to "show respect" & allow the country to drown!

But I stand with #PeterObi

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Both Tilumbu and Osinbade are useless expired products.

On the mandate of Peter Obi we stand!!!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by deepwater(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Sorry Joe
Not everyone is in the gutters
If they ever had respect for you, you would be allowed allowed to wallow in the gutters of Lagos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Kingosytex(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
This Igbokwe is a shallow minded. Did Tinubu show the prof any respect when he hurriedly declared for the presidency in his quest to blackmail the prof?
Isn't Tinubu aware that Osinbajo stands a better chance of succeeding his boss?
Isn't Tinubu aware that Osinbajo is more capable and loved than him?
How can a sick old man be more interested in vying for presidency than relaxing and enjoying the loots he has stolen through out his years of godfatherism? .

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by lampard8888: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Okay,, joe the Afonja ass-licking slave has spoken

16 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Jibabs2(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Na democracy we dey oga. You mean APC should drop the only sellable candidate they have? ITISTIME

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Alexpre11: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigeria is not a property of Tinubu. Anyone can contest

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by omoadeleye(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Joe Ibekwe needs to see a physician thou

11 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by SarkinYarki: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Its crumb dog Igbokwe again... anything so he can be allowed to loiter under Tinubus table so he can see crumbs

15 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Djiikoo(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Mmmm
Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nigerialabalaba: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
With Osinbajo’s declaration, he is set to go head-to-head with ‘the hands that fed him’.

Yemi Osinbajo-odale

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Seyiemath(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Before thunder go fire person you need to justify why you think so.

Before you leave this world you'll feel the same way Tinubu is feeling now about Osinbajo thru someone like Osinbajo to you .

Mark my word cos I know you from your comment that you can outshine your master too .

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
igbokwe the basterd. If he's not bastard, he should visit his home town, I want to check something.

12 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

You need to choose a course instead of contradicting yourself all over the threads.

Una too small to stop SW interest.

Go do zoom call with your oga. You never get the weekly report. I go save this page so dat when you change lane,i go remind you

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.