Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa (17972 Views)

Tell Gani Adams That Biafrans In Lagos Have Rights To Sit At Home - Simon Ekpa / Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
Smh. This guy is an irredeemable retärd.

No be only 1 billion, na 100 billion dollars. Isn't this even a confirmation that the action hurts your own people? Abi the one billion being lost, na for North the loss dey take place?

Using a wrecking Ball to kill a fly perched on the wall of your house. Such a r3tard.
Says by a redeemable, myopic and cowa'd ratärd!
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by zuchyblink(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Another man giving the Zoologist and unity beggers hypertension.
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by MartinsD12(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Eurolander:
[b][/b]

[b][/b]i am sure you are not within the area that is experiencing sit at home, that is why you are sounding like a broken record.

Until you understand that some people rely on daily income. You guys are just killing your biafrans slowly.
You are the one sounding like unreasonable fellow , the same government that couldn't provide security is asking people to come out where there is insecurity, holy ghost Enugu is on fire now
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by uncletunsman: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
dialfa:
Good. Anything to bring the Zoo down.

The same guy clamouring for igbo presidency?
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by maybet081: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
[s][/s] Sabo
GINWA BU SABO NDI DESTROYERS OF IGBOLAND, IMAGINE ONYE ABAKILIKI FROM FINLAND TELLING THE TRUE IGBO WHAT DO. FOOLS
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by maybet081: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
JUST NEGODI ONYE ABAKILIKI NOW FORMING THE EMPROR FROM FINLAND, NDI IGBO ADIM SORRY FOR UNUNWA. IMAGINE AN ABAKILIKI MAN.
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by Lionnation: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iam beginning to detest this guy, he sure doesn't know what he is doing
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by thinkmoney(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
dialfa:
My God, somebody should collect phone from this guy. No sense at all
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by theTranslator: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
depezee:
You don't have another job apart from this your useless propaganda against Simon Ekpa!

Get a new life!
propaganda??
Did you not see the tweets?
Are you blind?
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by ifiokjohn(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:
this slowpoke has gone about for so long, I'm going to issue a complaint to the Finnish govt at the Finlandgov.org and Sanna Marin is going to do the needful, there's freedom of speech and there's terrorism they are two different things, Simon ekpa i hope the fg extradite this fool the way NK was done.and.pls if u re the parent of this boy u better beg him now is not when he's arrested u would.all come out and start.begging, tell him now to.respect.himself
He's not a Nigeria again. Tored his passport already. Can only be tried in Finland.

I hardly think Nigerian govt can send representative that far for this case fa. Besides if he is tried in Finland, he might actually win cause the only he has been advocating is sit at home and not violence
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by ifiokjohn(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omodua:
Simon Ekpa should be extradited to Nigeria. Formal request should be made to Finland government for his extradition.
He is causing too much problems back home.
Simon Ekpa is a rubbish man, playing on the intelligence of his gullible followers.
He can't be extradited cause he isn't a Nigerian. He has tore his passport and denounced Nigeria.
How then can you extradited him?
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by VirileNelly2420: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
D1official:

How can NIGERIA lose 1billion dollars every week? How much come be Nigeria's annual GDP?.

Please if you have direct contact to that man, tell him to leave this struggle for literates Biko.

He's a shame to the entire Igbo nation.
Plz save ur saliva my broda. Da simonekpa guy na confirm retard.
His response dey trigger my adrenaline. cry
I no wan begin vex for ghost wey I no dey see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by Bbbw: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
How
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by VirileNelly2420: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
potbelly:
Which Nigerian economy?

Every other state functions on the sit at home days except those in the south east. So how does Nigeria lose such amount? undecided

That been said, I am amazed that the south east people will allow someone who is not even in the south east (currently in Finland) dictate the affairs of the people staying in the south east...
I think miscreants are utilizing the unrest in southeast to perpetrate evil in d guise of ipob. God go arrest dem. Igbos are peaceful people.

The people causing dis present mehem are criminals and should be treated as such.
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by t2luv1: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
You may think the sit at home is only in Biafraland but it is affecting the entire Nigeria. We will soon hit the target for total collapse an evil entity. ~ESN

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1513477631655780359?cxt=HHwWjoC9peT4-YAqAAAA

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1513476545238769672?t=ql-ULexVA4MyOoQVm92IJg&s=19

Are you sure you are not HIGH !!! That means Biafra's weekly GDP is higher than that of the State of Tennessee guess what I ain't buying that. In fact, the weekly whole GDP of that Kosi Kosi Country is less that $1B. I think you meant to say N1B.
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by udomonday: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
dialfa:
zombie spotted.
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by jclassiq(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
This guy is an idiot. Where did they say he comes from again? This idiot cannot be from old Ohaozara, God forbid bad thing!!!!
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by Latakia(f): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Ogun the capital If skull mining? Didn't know skull mining gives So much IGR
The whole of southeast internal revenue is not even up to Ogun state. The region is the poorest in Nigeria. Google is there to make research if you doubt it. $1 billion kor $1 Biafra pound ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
ifiokjohn:
He's not a Nigeria again. Tored his passport already. Can only be tried in Finland.

I hardly think Nigerian govt can send representative that far for this case fa. Besides if he is tried in Finland, he might actually win cause the only he has been advocating is sit at home and not violence

is like u don't learn from history NK trial, tearing ur passport or citizenship doesn't make u a non citizen or render u persona n grata, there's a formal process of withdrawing citizenship and the president has to sign on it Simon ekpa is still a Nigerian citizen as he came t Finland with a Nigerian passport, if u go to Simon ekpa database in Finland, u would see 1ST NATIONALITY NIGERIAN, 2ND NATIONALITY FINNISH, BEARS A DUAL CITIZENSHIP, nigeria can apply for extradition if nigeria has an extradition agreement with Finland, either that abakaliki boy respects himself or he taught a lesson in the language he understands, he will be given the nk treatment.
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by ifiokjohn(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

is like u don't learn from history NK trial, tearing ur passport or citizenship doesn't make u a non citizen or render u persona n grata, there's a formal process of withdrawing citizenship and the president has to sign on it Simon ekpa is still a Nigerian citizen as he came t Finland with a Nigerian passport, if u go to Simon ekpa database in Finland, u would see 1ST NATIONALITY NIGERIAN, 2ND NATIONALITY FINNISH, BEARS A DUAL CITIZENSHIP, nigeria can apply for extradition if nigeria has an extradition agreement with Finland, either that abakaliki boy respects himself or he taught a lesson in the language he understands, he will be given the nk treatment.
it will be hard. Even nmandi kanu wasn't extradited but kidnapped.
Except naija can go and kidnapp him in Finland shall. Or get him anytime he travel outta there.
But for now, naija govt can't really do anything.
Don't forget he is in the Finnish military.
So I can't imagine Finland will extradite him. Worst come to worst they will try him themselves and with a good lawyer he will bypass that
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
ifiokjohn:
it will be hard. Even nmandi kanu wasn't extradited but kidnapped.
Except naija can go and kidnapp him in Finland shall. Or get him anytime he travel outta there.
But for now, naija govt can't really do anything.
Don't forget he is in the Finnish military.
So I can't imagine Finland will extradite him. Worst come to worst they will try him themselves and with a good lawyer he will bypass that

of course, people have now taken hostage in foreign countries and are now acting as foreign terrorist organisations, nigeria has to exhaust its diplomatic channels for extradition but when all fails. of course, we will give him d NK treatment by arranging better babe for Kenya and as so as he lands , straight to kpirikpiri prison yard and we would censor news outlets and clamp down on protests, and we would also give him a secret trail, Finland isn't going to do more than uk did with Nk, so if he likes let him fall into our trap
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by excel101(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Who the $1Billion we dey make weekly before the "Sit-At-Home" help
Re: Nigerian Economy Loses $1 Billion Every Week To IPOB's Sit-At-Home - Simon Ekpa by excel101(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Latakia:
The whole of southeast internal revenue is not even up to Ogun state. The region is the poorest in Nigeria. Google is there to make research if you doubt it. $1 billion kor $1 Biafra pound ni
Despite the region being "the poorest in Nigeria, like you claimed, una no wan still let them go with their poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Dazzles Labour Community, Tinubu With Dance Moves (Video) / Osisikankwu,dead? / Where Is Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.