Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Season Of Declaring And Running In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Season Of Declaring And Running In Nigeria (153 Views)

Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 / Osun Decided: Why Is INEC Afraid Of Declaring Winner? / Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season Of Declaring And Running In Nigeria by sagacioustony: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Even some who have not been able to manage their family successful are declaring to manage a complex society.

Well let me also prepare to declare before it is too late.

Some can not even win local government election, some have been in house of assembly as senator for about 16 years now running home to context for governorship just to milk the state, some think election are won by eloquent English, some think age doesn't matter in leadership even some who are always under the influence of high drugs are declaring even political kindergartens are declaring well even entertainers are declaring to entertain us. What a joke anyway na your right but don't take it too far. Even truck pushers have same rit.

I am also using this medium to declare my long time ambition and rit, that para venture the holds and you won please do only 4 years and go only you can not fixed the country.

(1) (Reply)

The New Nigeria Intiative / 2023 Election: Project Beyond 2023, Buy 100m Nomination Form For Tinubu / African Action Congress Mobilises Membership Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.