Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin (2045 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / My Head Will Judge You” Mo Bimpe’s Ex-boyfriend Cried Out As Lateef Drive His Ca / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by onebaniblog: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
the above is the reason why a great deal of artist quickly go broke... if it is not the above rubbish, it is buying bling bling they cant afford.

but the again, you can take a man out of poverty, but you cant take away a poverty stricken mindset

4 Likes

Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm. Small yansh dey shake too grin grin.
Ogbeni doings dey get maturity ooh.

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.
WhatsApp or call from signature. Thanks
Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by MrSensor(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by illicit(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Biza biza
Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by Dollarremix(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abeg leave am na him money
Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by idris646(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2022
if this guy blow pass this year, i go sell my cat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by KingAlayinde(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2022
[/sup][sup][/b][b][/b][b][/b][/sup][b][b][/b][sup] cry
Ceeman19:
Hmmm. Small yansh dey shake too grin grin.
Ogbeni doings dey get maturity ooh.

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.
WhatsApp or call from signature. Thanks
Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by Dankovich1: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Got an invite from my friend who was amongst the host of this very show that POOTABLE came to Benin for. I use God name beg am and told him to invite me when next a confirm rising star is coming or better celeb, not this celebrity tout grin
Re: Portable Spray 1 Million Naira As He Drive His Benz With Yahoo Boys In Benin by Benki003(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Dankovich1:
Got an invite from my friend who was amongst the host of this very show that POOTABLE came to Benin for. I use God name beg am and told him to invite me when next a confirm rising star is coming or better celeb, not this celebrity tout grin

Who even make am celebrity

(1) (Reply)

See Temi Otedola’s Stunning Diamond Engagement Ring From Fiancé Mr Eazi / The 10 Richest Countries In Africa / Tiwa Savage Reaction When Tems Won Her First Grammy Award, But Burna Boy Lost In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.