Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,329 members, 7,853,496 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Drops Clearer Video On What Happened During Soludo’s Swearing-in. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Drops Clearer Video On What Happened During Soludo’s Swearing-in. (474 Views)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bianca Ojukwu Drops Clearer Video On What Happened During Soludo’s Swearing-in. by News21: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bianca Ojukwu has dropped a clearer video of her fight with Obiano wife.

Recall that a video clip emerged on March 17, 2022, during Governor Charles Soludo’s inauguration, showing the very moment Ebelechukwu, wife of former Anambra state governor Willie Obiano confronted Bianca Ojukwu who later slapped her in response to the former’s comments.

This online news platform had earlier reported that the fight began when the former governor’s wife, who was said to have had issues with Bianca, called her a witch. Obiano’s wife was said to have walked up to Bianca and engaged her in a conversation which led to the fight.

"What are you doing here? You said we will never win the governorship and here you are. You are a witch” Ebelchukwu Obiano told Bianca Ojukwu. Irked by the statement, Bianca instantly slapped her and a fight ensued between them at the VIP stand.

Click on the link below to read full story:
https://gistupafrica.info/videobianca-ojukwu-drops-clearer-video-on-what-happened-during-soludos-swearing-in-ceremony/

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Drops Clearer Video On What Happened During Soludo’s Swearing-in. by Mynd44: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2022

(1)

2023: I'll Pray For Osinbajo's Success, Ooni Assures Support Group / I Was Lucky I Met Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu-Gov Bala Muhammed / UPDATE: Man Supports Policewoman Controlling Traffic Drenched In Rain | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.